Feb. 22, 2005
Day96 of 1290 of 2300
of Iniquity unto desolation for them who Deny the Christ, Jesus the Lord.
the shemwars pitting the West against Ishmael
Another Jackbooted Talmudic Jew of the shemgod hoodlum haha, enforcement of their Universal Noahide Laws unto satan their god.
By GHALI HASSAN
The White House has appointed Mr. John Dimitris Negroponte to be United States ambassador to Iraq. He will preside over the largest embassy in the world,(Babylon) and housed in the Republic Palace (misleadingly named Saddam's Palace by the U.S. occupation). He will be protected by high concrete walls, barbed wires and more than 150,000 occupation force, including several thousands of foreign mercenaries armed to the teeth with the most violent tools.
He will perform Perpetual Purim mercilessly
Mr. Negroponte is Greek-American diplomat. He is currently leading the diplomatic war against the people of Iraq as the U.S. envoy at the United Nations (UN) in New York. Negroponte is Jewish. A friend in Spain expressed his deep concern to me recently: " to appoint a Jew as ambassador to the Arab country that has been devastated because of the will of a cabal of Jewish neocons headed by Wolfowitz Bush is just an accessory -, is like trying to put off a fire using buckets of gasoline".
Humiliation or death via Noahide decapitation
Mr. Negroponte has served as U.S. Ambassador to Honduras from 1981-1985; a period during which the U.S. military aid to Honduras grew from $5 million to nearly $100 million, and more than $200 million in economic aid, making Honduras the largest aid recipient in the region. Honduras was the launching pad from which the Reagan administration runs its violent "war on terror" in Central American. The U.S-backed atrocities and terror were condemned by the International World Court in the Hague (1). Like most of his colleagues in the Bush administration, Mr. Negroponte is a "recycled reaganites".
At the time Mr. Negroponte was in Honduras, Honduras was a military dictatorship. Kidnapping, rape, torture and executions of dissidents was rampant. The military top and middle ranks were U.S-trained at the School of the Americas (SOA), the Harvard version of the CIA, based in Fort Benning, Georgia.
school of murder
According to Human Rights Watch, graduates of the SOA are responsible for the worst human rights abuses and torture of dissidents in Latin America. Some of its 60,000 graduates are notorious Manuel Noriega and Omar Torrijos of Panama, Leopoldo Galtieri and Roberto Viola of Argentina, Juan Velasco Alvarado of Peru, Guillermo Rodriguez of Ecuador, Hugo Banzer Suarez of Bolivia and Gustavo Álvarez Martínez, Honduras security police chief and later Honduran top military commander.
In Honduras the army intelligence unit, Battalion 3-16, which was involved in kidnappings, rape, torture and killing of suspected dissidents. In 1995 Gary Cohn and Ginger Thompson of The Baltimore Sun unearthed massive and substantiated evidence from various sources pointing the finger at Mr. Negroponte knowledge of the crimes. The reporters also found that hundreds of Hondurans "were kidnapped, tortured and killed in the 1980s by a secret army unit trained and supported by the CIA"(2). Reliable evidence from the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights in Honduras alleged that Negroponte oversaw the expansion of U.S training camp and military base on Honduran territory, where US-trained Contras terrorists, and where the military secretly detained, tortured and executed Honduran suspected dissidents.
as he will oversee the slaughter of the non-Noahide Dissidents who oppose Dan Bushkevik's scheme of the shem sham of shame eternal
During his years in Honduras, Negroponte acquired a reputation, justified, as an old-fashioned imperialist, and devoted to Realpolitik (3). Mr. Negroponte will bring to Iraq his version of "democracy" ŕ la Latin America, where the people vote for one of two candidates every half decade, in which civilian leaders have to obey U.S-controlled militaries or face dismissal by military force. Mr. Negroponte will find the Iraqi soil fertile for his version of democracy and human rights. The U.S. administration turn blind eye to violations of human rights by their own troops and mercenaries. Nazi's methods of torture, sexual abuses and murder of Iraqi prisoners by the racist soldiers of the occupying forces are in use immediately after the invasion and occupation of the Iraq.
The occupying powers also ignores the criminal activities of four militia thugs, which according to exile Iraqis have murdered many Iraqi academics and intellectuals. The Iraqi-born novelist and artist Haifa Zangana wrote in the Guardian of London: "the peshmergas of the two Kurdish parties; the Badr brigade of the Supreme Council for Islamic Revolution in Iraq; Ahmed Chalabi's troops; and the ex-Ba'athist Mukhabarats under Iyad Alawi's national accord. These militias are run by members of the IGC and no one can touch them"(4). The occupying powers have not put an end to these violent crimes.
Recently, Mr. Negroponte talked about: "real dialogue between our military commanders, the new Iraqi government and, I think, the United States mission as well". He said: "the American military is going to have the freedom to act in their self-defence, and they are going to be free to operate in Iraq as they best see fit". Negroponte stint at the UN was to shield Israel crimes against the Palestinians, and to coerce smaller nations at the Security Council exercising the threat of U.S. power.
Negroponte diplomatic responsibilities were appalling. Democracy and human rights are not on Negroponte preferred menu. Negroponte will be serving the interests of U.S. tyranny and U.S. Corporations in Iraq. Negroponte will bring to Iraq the economic disasters inflicted on the people of Latin America by the U.S. and U.S-backed corporations. Negroponte is not suitable to serve in the current political environment of Iraq.
. Noam Chomsky, Terror and Just Response, www.chomsky.info/articles/20020702.
. Gary Cohn & Ginger Thompson, Former envoy to Honduras says he did what he could, The Baltimore Sun, December 15, 1995.
. Stephen Kinzer, Our Man in Honduras, The New York Review of Books, 48(14), September 2001.
. Haifa Zangana, The Enemy within, The Guardian, 10 April 2004.
Ghali Hassan is in the Science and Mathematics Education Centre, Curtin University, Perth, Western Australia. Hassan@exchange.curtin.edu.au
Are you an evil saint of Jesus the Christ, or are you a righteous Ger Toshav obedient goy Noahide to satan, who now, is good?
How they will convict in the future any who oppose their god satan
Negroponte, a Neo-Con?
Memo To: Sen. Joe Biden, Senate Foreign Relations
From: Jude Wanniski
Re: Questions for Negroponte
You may remember, Senator, I posted a memo on the margin to you on April 27, 2004, when I learned that John Negroponte, the US Ambassador to the U.N., was nominated to be the U.S. Ambassador to Iraq. I told you then that, from what I could see, he was a loyal agent of the megalomaniac neo-con Cabal to run the world, and we would regret putting him in charge of promoting "democracy" in Iraq. He was actually "placed" there not by President Bush, but by his real boss, Richard Perle, to promote a puppet government that would do the bidding of Perle and his Cabal (Cheney, Wolfie, Rummy, etc.) As I tried to explain to you back then, Senator, Negroponte came up through the bureaucratic ranks by doing exactly as he was told by the neo-cons, and now President Bush has been snookered yet again into doing the bidding of the Cabal. He has appointed Negroponte to be the Biggest Cheese of all in the National Intelligence Community, the CZAR of national intelligence!!!
Negroponte is and always has been a "capo" in the Perle mafia, and now because he looks "respectable," a public servant who has worked for both Democratic and Republican presidents, he gets to be King of the Mountain. Don't be a dope, Senator. It will be still be Perle and the neo-cons pulling his strings, as they always have. And once he is confirmed, we are being told he will be President Bush's "primary" briefer, coming into the Oval Office every morning to tell Mr. Bush what Richard Perle & Co. want him to hear. Where are the enemies? Which are the rogue states? Who shall we bomb today?
I'm not sure how the confirmation process is going to work, Senator. Maybe you will not be able to get a question in edgewise. But as ranking Democrat on Senate Foreign Relations, you should at least be able to find out when John Negroponte first met Richard Perle, and what the occasion was. What I mean to say is this is a good shot at turning over the rock and finding out what is slithering beneath. Perle and his pals would like nothing more than to have a few questions tossed at Negroponte about his role in the Honduras, back in the Cold War. He probably lied through his teeth, but what the heck, we were in a Cold War, and I will give him all those lies. But he was at the U.N. in 2003 when every other diplomat in the world could see there was no reason to go to war with a toothless Iraq. Except Negroponte, who showed up every day to say whatever it was in his instructions from Perle and the neo-con Cabal. Poke around, Senator.
Here's that old memo I mentioned earlier:
Just Who is John Negroponte?
April 27, 2004
Memo To: Sen. Joe Biden, Senate Foreign Relations
From: Jude Wanniski
Re: John Negroponte = Ahmed Chalabi
Of course the President’s nomination of John Negroponte to be U.S. Ambassador to Baghdad will sail through the confirmation process that began today. It would normally take weeks at least to get the Senate’s rubber stamp for such a high post in such a delicate situation, but the way has been greased for Negroponte, the current UN Ambassador, on the grounds that time’s a wastin’. You surely know the real reason for the short-cut is to deny the many serious opponents of his nomination a chance to speak their piece, as it might soon become clear that he is NOT the right man for the job. In a sense, Negroponte is the foster brother of Ahmed Chalabi, the Iraqi foster child of Richard Perle, as Negroponte has also climbed the diplomatic ladder with assistance every step of the way from Perle and the neo-cons.
Perle continues to control his network -- which controls the Bush administration’s foreign policy, even though Perle had to resign his 16-year post at the Defense Policy Board. So too, Negroponte will be able to run Iraq as proconsul in the Perle/Wolfowitz/Rumsfeld empire even if his brother Chalabi gets cut out of the interim government to be named June 30. I noticed the New York Times this morning finally took note that Chalabi is not currently in favor at the White House, which is having trouble explaining why it has invested so much power and money in a convicted felon who would spend decades in prison if he ever set foot in Jordan, our erstwhile ally. Never mind, the neo-cons saw this coming, so they rush-rushed their man Negroponte to the Ambassador slot. There he can cut through all the red tape that Chalabi needs cutting in his megadeals in post-war Iraq. That is, if the there ever is a post-war Iraq.
You were there at the hearings today, Senator, when Andres Thomas Conteris, a Latin American human-rights activist jumped up in the audience to denounce Negroponte for the role he played on behalf of the Cold Warriors when he was ambassador to Honduras during the the Nicaragua Contra war in the early 1980s. He was detained, removed from the hearing room, and released elsewhere in the Capitol, but not before an exchange occurred, which I wonder if we will see in the papers tomorrow.
At the hearing your Republican colleague Sen. Chuck Hagel (R-Neb.) asked Negroponte if "the sovereign Iraqi government of July 1 would not have veto authority over military involvement in [a situation like] Fallujah? ... If they have sovereignty, Mr. Ambassador, what does that mean? ..." Negroponte responded: "That is why I use the term 'exercise of sovereignty.' I think in the case of military activity, their forces will come under the unified command of the multinational force. That is the plan...." U.S. forces, said Negroponte, "are going to be free to operate in Iraq as they best see fit." Situations like Fallujah would have to be the "subject of real dialogue between our military commanders, the new Iraqi government and the U.S. Mission as well."
It’s here that Conteris spoke up, objecting to such a "dialogue," he said: "We need to support nonviolence, not the violent polices of the United States. There is no sovereignty Mr. Ambassador if the U.S. continues to exercise security. Senators, please ask the ambassador about Battalion 316. Ask him about a death squad in Honduras that he supported." Conteris was then removed from the hearing room by the Capitol Police.
According to the Institute for Public Accuracy, an antiwar outfit in Washington, Conteris said later: "I spoke up because Negroponte at that moment was talking about sovereignty. I lived in Honduras for five years, I know the impact Negroponte's policies had there in the early 1980s. At the time Honduras was known as the USS Honduras, basically an occupied aircraft carrier. Negroponte has been involved in subverting sovereignty in several other countries: Vietnam, the Philippines; he worked on Mexico's adoption of NAFTA and tried to subvert Panamanian control over the canal."
Now I’m not going to get into all that Honduras stuff, Senator. If you want to refresh yourself, you can read up on it at http://www.coha.org, the website of the Council on Hemispheric Affairs. The fact that we were up to our keisters in the Cold War back then does excuse a certain amount of trimming, assassinations, death squads, etc., which we should try to forget about. Indeed, back then when I was associate editor of The Wall Street Journal editorial page, I stood shoulder to shoulder with Perle, Wolfowitz and Rumsfeld, and the rest of the gang. But I broke ranks and became a dove when the Cold War ended. And as a dove, I have to tell you I think the Negroponte nomination has a fairly unpleasant odor about it, which I think the Senate – or at least Senate Democrats – will come to regret.
News of Negroponte’s background and performance in previous wars – not to mention the yeoman work he did for the Perle Cabal in greasing the skids for any diplomatic solution at the United Nations last year – is already making its way through the ranks of Iraqi insurgents, even as their mosques are bombed in Fallujah. I note Mubarak Awad, founder of Nonviolence International, another peacenik outfit, said today: “The appointment of Negroponte is likely to inflame the outrage of many Iraqis, and rightly so." During the Cold War, I used to hurl epithets at peaceniks like Awad. But now it seems I am one of them and I agree that another choice of ambassador would be much less likely to stoke the jihad underway in Iraq. But if stoking is what you think necessary, go right ahead, but please don’t come around saying you’re sorry it didn’t turn out too well when it doesn’t.
If we are going to have any chance of getting out of the mess in Iraq, we will have to permit an Iraqi government elected next January to have the right to invite the U.S. military to leave forthwith. It is Negroponte's job to make sure that does not happen, and we all know that, don't we?
Flirting With Armageddon:
Welcome To A New Arms Race
Threat Of Nuclear Strikes Now Greater Than During Cold War
By Paul Harris in New York and Jason Burke in London
The Observer - UK
- It was 1.22am last Monday on the frozen Alaskan island of Kodiak when the missile flared upwards into the night sky. As the rocket's flames disappeared into darkness, United States military chiefs waited with baited breath to see if their multibillion dollar 'Son of Star Wars' defence shield would work.
- Thousands of miles away on the Pacific island of Kwajalein another missile was primed to intercept the Alaskan launch, soaring to destroy its target in the upper atmosphere and thus 'save America from nuclear devastation'. It never made it. The test failed.
- On Kwajalein metal supports holding the interceptor rocket failed to disengage. If it had been real the enemy nuke would have hit its target. The system has now failed in six out of nine tests. Many experts believe it simply does not work.
- But this does not deter the Pentagon. It is in a frenzy to put a missile shield around America. The threat from nuclear attack is now once more at the centre of strategic planning. The missile defence shield is not seen as a throwback but as a vital part of defence. Nuclear weapons too remain in US plans, it is now looking at developing a whole new range of 'bunker buster' nukes.
- A new nuclear arms race is gripping the world. Many experts believe the likelihood of such an attack is greater now than it was during the Cold War. North Korea has already claimed it has nuclear weapons, Iran could be on the brink of building them. Both nations could trigger arms races among their neighbours. The international system set up to stop the proliferation of nuclear weapons has sprung a series of leaks. UN Secretary General Kofi Annan has warned of a 'cascade' of states going nuclear.
- But that might not even be the biggest threat. Behind the ambitions and fears of nations lurk terrorist networks bent on acquiring weapons. Few doubt the most extreme groups would love to use them. It is a bleak picture that makes the Cold War look almost safe. 'We are in an extremely dangerous time right now,' said Natalie Goldring, a proliferation expert at the University of Maryland.
- At the moment the world's nuclear club is eight strong. There are the original big five of the US, China, Russia, Britain and France and three newcomers of India, Pakistan and Israel. That has now changed. If the pronouncements coming out of Pyongyang are to be believed, the reclusive and impoverished Stalinist state of North Korea has now become the club's newest member.
- Some disbelieve the official rhetoric. North Korea is desperate for foreign aid and wants face-to-face talks with America. It is possible that this latest move is just a bluff. 'I would not take anything the North Koreans say at face value,' said Paul Leventhal, president of the Nuclear Control Institute.
- But most experts accept such sentiments afford little comfort. Now the focus of dealing with North Korea has become working out what sort of nuclear devices North Korea might possess and how it could deliver them. Though it has no missiles that could reach America, South Korea lies just over the border. Tokyo is just a short flight over the Sea of Japan. It could easily use a plane or a boat to deliver a nuclear device.
- That could see the triggering of a regional nuclear arms race in Asia, a continent already scarred by the nuclear standoff between Indian and Pakistan. With North Korea boasting a nuclear arsenal, South Korea is under enormous pressure to follow suit as a deterrent. Japan too could see nuclear weapons as its only insurance against assault. With its hi-tech economy many people believe Japan could develop weapons in a matter of weeks or months, not years.
- But if this happens then China, motivated by longstanding fears over its advanced neighbour, will likely move to increase its own nuclear weapons arsenal and develop more advanced delivery systems. Suddenly, the nuclear club will start to look very crowded.
- Certainly Iran appears to want to join despite intensive diplomacy from a trio of European nations. Many experts put that down to a failure of US policy. Iran's leaders have looked at the contrasting fates of Iraq, which was invaded for weapons it did not have, and North Korea, which has confessed to developing nuclear weapons and now appears immune to any military threat. With the Bush administration openly bent on 'regime change' in Iran, the safest route for the country's reigning mullahs seems obvious. 'Iran has learned that lesson. They want to go the North Korea route, not the Iraq route,' Goldring said.
- That has led to a dangerous game of brinkmanship in a Middle East destined to become a theatre of conflict where nuclear weapons are suddenly a real possibility. Israel already has the bomb. Iran, surrounded by American allies and soldiers, wants it too. Some experts think it is too late to stop Iran from going nuclear, no matter how many official denials Tehran puts out about its intentions. Others believe there is still hope. 'We need to make a concerted effort and engage with the process,' said Peter Pella, a former proliferation expert at the US State Department.
- The Bush administration is taking an opposite tack. In an international version of 'good cop, bad cop' European nations are holding discussions with Iran about its nuclear programme, while the US makes hostile noises. Few experts failed to notice Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice's recent remarks that attacking Iran was '...not on the agenda at this point'. That has some US hawks on the Iranian situation delighted. 'We need a stick to use,' said Leventhal. 'The Europeans will have heard the 'not on the agenda' part, but the Iranians will have head the 'at this point' part.'
- Whatever the approach, few believe that the Iranian nuclear issue is anything but a potentially catastrophic powder keg. If Iran pushes ahead, then Israel could launch strikes against possible nuclear facilities, just as it did in Iraq in the 1980s. Such a move could easily ignite a major war across the region. The crisis is brewing to a boil and no real solution is yet in sight.
- But the nuclear threat of the 21st century comes from terrorist groups, not just rogue states. It is no longer governments who are the most likely to spread nukes or the technology to make them. And it is no longer states who are most likely to use them.
- Militants such as Osama bin Laden have said that they would use nuclear weapons. Al-Qaeda are known to have acquired plans for the manufacture of nuclear arms. Intelligence services know meetings occurred between al-Qaeda representatives and nuclear scientists before 11 September. Islamic militants have since negotiated to buy what they thought was weapons-grade uranium from criminals.
- 'The intent is there,' said one Western intelligence source. 'The question is whether any militant organisation - particularly one that is being chased by the most powerful nation in the world - could build the facilities to create and weaponise a nuclear armament, even some kind of "suitcase bomb" style device. The answer is "probably no".'
- Instead, most experts agree, the main threat comes from a basic radiological device - or dirty bomb. This would be a conventional bomb laced with radioactive material - perhaps only an element from a hospital x-ray machine.
- According to a report to be published next week by the British American Security Information Council, the radiological impact of a dirty bomb is uncertain. In 1987 the Iraqi army tested a large radiological bomb for possible use in the Iran-Iraq war, but abandoned the plan because the radiation levels produced were not considered high enough. But dirty bombs do have two advantages for terrorists. First, they could cause widespread panic and chaos. Second, the cost of the cleanup, and the implications of having large parts of a city centre rendered unusable, would be massive.
- There are also fears that North Korea or Iran may give nuclear technology to militants, or rogue scientists selling secrets or nuclear materials. A recent example is that of Abdul Qadeer Khan, the father of Pakistan's nuclear programme, who reportedly made himself a fortune of more than $400m in a 15 year career of selling nuclear secrets to North Korea, Libya and, quite possibly, Iran.
- Working through scores of offshore accounts and cut-out companies, Khan's network stretched from South Africa to Morocco to Singapore. Turkish and Malaysian workshops made parts for centrifuges, Italian factories made furnaces, a German supplier provided vacuum pumps. Though the CIA have claimed they had penetrated the network, it is still thought Khan was able to visit North Korea more than a dozen times to swap Pakistani centrifuge technology for local missile know-how, pass uranium enrichment technology to Iran and to give Libya blue prints for a bomb.
- There are dangers everywhere. Many fear General Pervaiz Musharraf's pro-Western government in Pakistan, which already has the bomb, could be replaced by a harder line Islamic regime. And there are problems with former Soviet stocks. Russia alone has hundreds of metric tonnes of weapons grade materials such as enriched uranium. The prospect of a nuclear attack by terrorists on a Western city is more possible now than at any time. 'If a nuclear weapon went off in a city somewhere, it would not surprise me at all,' said Leventhal.
- It is not all doom and gloom. Libya has come in from the diplomatic cold, giving up its nuclear ambitions. And there is now little possibility of a nuclear-armed Iraq threatening the Middle East.
- But in general the situation looks bleak. It has been more than 30 years since the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty was created. It was designed to discourage nations from developing nuclear weapons in return for access to nuclear power and an obligation on behalf of the big powers to work towards nuclear disarmament.
- The treaty will be reviewed this May in New York at a time when it seems no one is abiding by it. It is likely that the issue of Iran will dominate the meeting. One senior Western European diplomat told The Observer the atmosphere was likely to be 'poisoned' by the acrimonious debate over policy towards Tehran.
- 'It is a treaty concerned not only with stopping the further spread of nukes but also about their complete elimination,' said Dr Stephen Pullinger, of Saferworld, an independent foreign affairs think tank. 'Instead, it is clear that none of the five declared nuclear states are thinking about abandoning their nukes for the foreseeable future.' As Iran and North Korea stand in the dock in May it may well be worth remembering the Non-Proliferation was meant to work both ways.
- Guardian Unlimited © Guardian Newspapers Limited 2005
Their Fear Factor is Building
the "disengagement, disengagement" scheme
Scott Ritter Says US Attack
On Iran Set For June
By Mark Jensen
United for Peace of Pierce County (WA)
- On Friday evening in Olympia, former UNSCOM weapons inspector Scott Ritter appeared with journalist Dahr Jamail. -- Ritter made two shocking claims: George W. Bush has "signed off" on plans to bomb Iran in June 2005, and the U.S. manipulated the results of the Jan. 30 elections in Iraq....
- Scott Ritter, appearing with journalist Dahr Jamail yesterday in Washington State, dropped two shocking bombshells in a talk delivered to a packed house in Olympia's Capitol Theater. The ex-Marine turned UNSCOM weapons inspector said that George W. Bush has "signed off" on plans to bomb Iran in June 2005, and claimed the U.S. manipulated the results of the recent Jan. 30 elections in Iraq.
- Olympians like to call the Capitol Theater "historic," but it's doubtful whether the eighty-year-old edifice has ever been the scene of more portentous revelations.
- The principal theme of Scott Ritter's talk was Americans' duty to protect the U.S. Constitution by taking action to bring an end to the illegal war in Iraq. But in passing, the former UNSCOM weapons inspector stunned his listeners with two pronouncements. Ritter said plans for a June attack on Iran have been submitted to President George W. Bush, and that the president has approved them. He also asserted that knowledgeable sources say U.S. officials "cooked" the results of the Jan. 30 elections in Iraq.
- A perfect murdererous way to dislodge the Sharon secular zion disengagement
- On Iran, Ritter said that President George W. Bush has received and signed off on orders for an aerial attack on Iran planned for June 2005. Its purported goal is the destruction of Iran's alleged program to develop nuclear weapons, but Ritter said neoconservatives (Talmudic Hassidim Chabad Sofiet Lubavitchers) in the administration also expected that the attack would set in motion a chain of events leading to regime change in the oil-rich nation of 70 million -- a possibility Ritter regards with the greatest skepticism.
- The former Marine also said that the Jan. 30 elections, which George W. Bush has called "a turning point in the history of Iraq, a milestone in the advance of freedom," were not so free after all. Ritter said that U.S. authorities in Iraq had manipulated the results in order to reduce the percentage of the vote received by the United Iraqi Alliance from 56% to 48%.
- Asked by UFPPC's Ted Nation about this shocker, Ritter said an official involved in the manipulation was the source, and that this would soon be reported by a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist in a major metropolitan magazine -- an obvious allusion to New Yorker reporter Seymour M. Hersh.
- On Jan. 17, the New Yorker posted an article by Hersh entitled The Coming Wars (New Yorker, January 24-31, 2005). In it, the well-known investigative journalist claimed that for the Bush administration, "The next strategic target [is] Iran." Hersh also reported that "The Administration has been conducting secret reconnaissance missions inside Iran at least since last summer." According to Hersh, "Defense Department civilians, under the leadership of Douglas Feith,(treasonous viper murderer of Chabad) have been working with Israeli planners and consultants to develop and refine potential nuclear, chemical-weapons, and missile targets inside Iran. . . . Strategists at the headquarters of the U.S. Central Command, in Tampa, Florida, have been asked to revise the military's war plan, providing for a maximum ground and air invasion of Iran. . . . The hawks in the Administration believe that it will soon become clear that the Europeans' negotiated approach [to Iran] cannot succeed, and that at that time the Administration will act."
- Scott Ritter said that although the peace movement failed to stop the war in Iraq, it had a chance to stop the expansion of the war to other nations like Iran and Syria. He held up the specter of a day when the Iraq war might be remembered as a relatively minor event that preceded an even greater conflagration.
- Scott Ritter's talk was the culmination of a long evening devoted to discussion of Iraq and U.S. foreign policy. Before Ritter spoke, Dahr Jamail narrated a slide show on Iraq focusing on Fallujah. He showed more than a hundred vivid photographs taken in Iraq, mostly by himself. Many of them showed the horrific slaughter of civilians.
- Dahr Jamail argued that U.S. mainstream media sources are complicit in the war and help sustain support for it by deliberately downplaying the truth about the devastation and death it is causing.
- Jamail was, until recently, one of the few unembedded journalists in Iraq and one of the only independent ones. His reports have gained a substantial following and are available online at dahrjamailiraq.com.
- Friday evening's event in Olympia was sponsored by South Puget Sound Community College's Student Activities Board, Veterans for Peace, 100 Thousand and Counting, Olympia Movement for Justice & Peace, and United for Peace of Pierce County.
- NOTE: Dahr Jamail will make three more appearances in the Puget Sound area this weekend: (1) SATURDAY, FEB. 19, 7:00 p.m., at the Kirkland Congregational Church, 106 5th Avenue, Kirkland WA. Admission $5 -- Sponsored by Evergreen Peace & Justice; (2) SUNDAY, FEB. 20, 1:00 p.m. at the Vashon Land Trust. Vashon Islanders for Peace will be hosting Dahr Jamail and Bert Sacks on the subject of Exit Strategies from Iraq. For more information, contact: Kate Hunter, 206-463-5117; (3) SUNDAY, FEB. 20, 7:30 p.m. at UW Kane Hall, Room 120. Hosted by the Interfaith Network Of Concern for the people of Iraq (INOC), the University of Washington -- Department of Communication, the Iraqi Community Center of Seattle (ICCS), and the United Nations Association, Seattle. For more information contact the Rev. Richard Gamble at Keystone United Church of Christ 206 632-6021.
- --Mark Jensen is a member of United for Peace of Pierce County.
- Miro International Pty Ltd. © 2000 - 2004 All rights reserved.
George's new found Noahide Respect
So long-winded was Sharansky's response, in fact, that one could've missed him saying that 'the crucifixion of Christ' was a 'privilege.' Mistakes happen, apparently, and Messiahs get offed. Sharansky, who thought Jonathan Pollard deserved to be freed, since he committed espionage not for an enemy but for one of America's many friends in the world, is entirely willing -- on a fund-raising trip to the US, no less! -
In a country where politicians have built careers around piddly crap like cutting funding to the NEA, leading the charge against flag-burning, and protecting our nation's youth from the menace of reefers, or blunts, or whatever the rappers call them on ClearChannel radio these days, Sharansky makes light of the crucifixion of Christ in the United States. May I remind Sharansky why that's a problem? The United States, nominally a Judeo-Christian nation, fortifies Israel in no small part because of the Christian Zionist assumption that such profligate aid buys certain Christians the best possible seats for the impending end times
Ger Toshav Proselyte Goyim
Natan Sharansky, Israel's minister for Jerusalem and Diaspora Affairs, spoke on campus Wednesday night at the Ohio Union in an event titled, "Israel: The Ambassador for Freedom In the Middle East."
The event was hosted by the Ohio State Chabad House in conjunction with the OSU Ambassadors for Israel for the Caravan for Democracy.
Sharansky, Israel's Minister for Jerusalem and Diaspora Affairs was scheduled to speak at USC, but was called back to Israel by Prime Minister Ariel Sharon to deal with pressing matters. He spoke instead by satellite to an audience of more than 100 in a talk sponsored by Caravan for Democracy and other groups including Chabad at USC and the USC Hillel Foundation.
Judaeo Apostasy of the "Chosen Master" race has embraced with wide open arms the Talmudic Noahide Laws, and your very own sick perverted Treasonous Blasphemous president Bushkevik has snare you all. In ah ha name ah ha Judaeo-Jaysooooooooooose, so hep me gawd, and if'n you'un ain't with him then you'uns musted be aginst him, so to the Saints of Jesus the Christ, Off with their heads ! Every single member of the Congress of the United States of America are High Treasonist Vipers of Hell and death the Covenant they have made to themselves
Want to know what Bush thinks? Read Sharansky
By Yoav Stern
BOSTON - Even though he was standing on a high stage, Natan Sharansky was swallowed up in the crowd that pressed around him. Behind him stood federal security agents and burly policemen, in front of him stood young people and adults, Americans and foreigners, who wanted his autograph on his new book. There were also those who had not managed to obtain the book, which sold out quickly at the shops; they made do with an autograph on the flyer that Harvard University had handed out before Sharansky's lecture in the prestigious forum of the Kennedy School of Government. The large space where the lecture was held was absolutely full.
Minister Sharansky's lecture 12 days ago was planned as part of the crowded timetable of a four-day visit to the Untied States, during the course of which Sharansky met with members of Congress in Washington, gave radio and television interviews and met with various forums.
The great interest in the Israeli government minister responsible for Jerusalem and Diaspora Affairs does not derive from the way in which he is carrying out his duties, or from his heroic past as a freedom fighter in the Soviet Union, but rather from the fact that none other than United States President George W. Bush has enlisted in the publicity campaign for his new book.
The brand new secretary of state, Condoleezza Rice, told Sharansky about this in November, when she was still serving in her previous role as national security advisor. She said she wasn't reading the book because it is a best-seller, but rather because the president is reading it, and she had to read every book that her president reads.
Many others in the United States are reacting in the same way. This week the book is at number 18 on The New York Times Bestseller List, after taking the list by storm two weeks ago and appearing in 15th place after President George W. Bush mentioned it in his inaugural address.
It all began in November with the appearance of the book
"The Case for Democracy: The Power of Freedom to Overcome Tyranny and Terror,"
which Sharansky wrote in English with the help of Ron Dermer, an American-Israeli who lives in Jerusalem, and who has served as political advisor to Sharansky and Finance Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. On November 11, the day Yasser Arafat died, Sharansky received an urgent summons to the Oval Office at the White House. Rice too took advantage of the opportunity of his visit to Washington to meet with him.
Bush, who defined the book as "part of my presidential DNA" and of "my philosophy,"
(Sharansky makes light of the crucifixion of Christ in the United States. May I remind Sharansky why that's a problem?)
mentioned it not only in his inaugural address on January 20 but also in his State of the Union address several days later. Since then everyone who wants to know what the White House is thinking has been trying to understand Sharansky's philosophy.
am I helping you blind sheep?
The basic principle of the theory is simple. Terror and war stem from the existence of tyrannical regimes that deny their peoples' liberty. In order to maintain their regimes, the tyrannical rulers must direct the anger of the masses to an external enemy - and lead them to war.
See Hassidic Bushkevik and his Habad's
The toppling of these tyrannical regimes, not by force but rather by means of economic and public pressure, will lead to the expansion of the circle of free democracies - which do not fight one another.
The criterion by which Sharansky assesses whether a given state is free is the "town square" test: If a person can come to the square and preach his opinions without being attacked or arrested, then he is in a free country, which maintains human rights; otherwise, it is a dictatorship. Thus, plain and simple: either "a free society" or a "fear society," with no nuances in between.
As long as they are obedient goyim Noahides to the shem serpents
Sharansky stresses that he is basing his ideas on his personal experience. In the book, as well as in the lecture at Harvard, he relates with great charm how his awareness of "double-think" developed - a person's ability to regulate outwardly his real thoughts about the regime. This happened to him at the age of five, in 1953, when Stalin died.
The father of young Anatoly, as he was known, explained to him and his siblings that it was "a good day for the Jews," because Stalin had wanted to embark on a new wave of executions.
slew over 67 million goyim...
The father added that a miracle had happened, but warned them not to tell anybody. The next day they went to kindergarten and there, like the other children, they wept over the death of the "Sun of the nations." Those who are aware of "double-think" can be found everywhere there is a dictatorship, argues Sharansky; they cannot express their opinions freely because they will be harmed if they do so.
Sharansky directs the thrust of his criticism at the Arab states and the Muslim countries. Their rulers, who are trying to preserve their regimes, are directing the masses' anger, as he sees it, at an external enemy. In most cases in the Arab world, this is Israel.
sheeesh you are one sick bastard of the Serpent, sharansky, when you propgagte your gods to the blind sheep. May as well tie a millstone around your neck now.
One of the examples that Sharansky gave at Harvard is Egypt, which, though far from being a democracy, has gained a lot from its peace agreement with Israel. But it lost Israel as an enemy and therefore has become "one of the main producers of anti-Semitic propaganda in the form of television programming and print material," including "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion."
Another example of anti-Semitism is Saudi Arabia, which according to Sharansky is spreading Wahabbism (an extreme Sunni Islamic belief that is at the basis of the Saudi regime) and instability throughout the world in order preserve its own internal stability.
and this Viper is spreading the propagation for their seven nations they covet in their Covenant with death and hell
CFR Symbol/ hand symbol to Lucifer/heil Hitler
And the media is not about to challenge these folk. One good reason may be found in a 1995 membership roster of the Council on Foreign Relations as reported by Public Information Research. Here are just a few of the media CFRers:
Roone Arledge, Sidney Blumenthal, David Brinkley, Tom Brokaw, William F. Buckley Jr., Hodding Carter III, John Chancellor, Arnaud de Borchgave, Joan Didion, Leonard Downie Jr., Elizabeth Drew, Rowland Evans Jr., James Fallows, Leslie Gelb, David Gergen, Katharine Graham, Meg Greenfield, Jim Hoagland, Warren Hoge, David Ignatius, Robert Kaiser, Marvin Kalb, Joe Klein, Morton Kondrake, Charles Krauthammer, Irving Kristol, Jim Lehrer, Anthony Lewis, Michael Lind, Jessica Matthews, Jack Nelson, Walter Pincus, Norman Podhoretz, Dan Rather, Stephen Rosenfeld, A. M. Rosenthal, Diane Sawyer, Hederick Smith, Laurence Tish, Garrick Utley, Katrina vander Heuval, Milton Viorst, Ben Wattenberg, Lally Weymouth, Roger Wilkins, and Mortimer Zuckerman.
a lecturer in public service at the school
of government at Harvard who for 30 years served as an advisor
to American presidents, was the moderator of the evening. He believes
that its success derived from the personal charm of Sharansky, telling
Haaretz that the audience was enchanted by his personal story and by the
philosophy he presented.
When asked whether he agrees with the theory itself, Gergen explained that everyone is in favor of democracy, but life is a bit more complex. Examples that support his approach may be found for example in Egypt, where only two months ago a large demonstration against President Hosni Mubarak was held, and in Lebanon, where opposition elements are expressing themselves openly against the continued Syrian presence in the country.
"The question is how to act, on a case by case basis, in countries that are not democratic," Gergen said. "The differences of opinion have more to do with whether or not to use force against them."
using the whore's
Sharansky lightly fended off the questions that were directed to him on the matter of the occupation in the territories. One woman in the audience asked him cynically whether the American administration should cut off its ties with Israel because it is treating the Palestinians tyrannically. Sharansky replied with a smile that the person who is saying that the extent of the concessions to the Palestinians should be proportional to their democratic reform is none other than the president of the United States, George Bush, adding that back in June 2002, he had declared that the administration was not prepared to work with Palestinian Authority chairman Yasser Arafat.
"The Palestinian state has to be democratic," Sharansky declared.
goyim to the shemgods such as sharansky
It is hard to grasp from Israel the way in which Sharansky is perceived in the United States. In February 1986 he was received in Israel and the world with great affection after he crossed the bridge between East Berlin and West Berlin. In the 1990s he established the Yisrael b'Aliyah party, which has in the meantime been swallowed up in the Likud.
Many people in Israel perhaps see Sharansky as a gray figure with an uncompromising rightist image, but in the United States they don't see it this way.
"Why in fact can't he be the next prime minister, after [Ariel] Sharon?" an American student who attended the lecture asked in total seriousness.
Sharansky himself looks pleased with his new status as an idol of the masses. He enjoys joking with the audience, and speaks proudly about his meetings in Washington.
worshippers should be purged, Sharansky...see Talmud Bavli
The book is causing concern in Egypt
The Washington correspondent of the Egyptian newspaper Al Ahram, Khaled Daoud, has concluded that Sharansky's book is threatening to the Arab world to the extent that it merits a series of reports in his newspaper, and the third article in the series is slated to be published today. The two that have already been published review the central idea of the book and criticize it.
"The book is very dangerous, especially in light of the fact that Bush praises it," wrote Daoud, adding that the conclusion from reading the book is very frustrating, and that the many lies and deceptions with which Sharansky is inundating Bush are giving rise to a sense of danger.
In response, Sharansky said in a press release: "I'm happy that Egyptian citizens will become familiar with the thesis presented in the book - I am sure that our region is ready for the era of democratization, and that the interest in the book will encourage discussion of the issue."
Yeah the discussion
will end soon at Megiddo
His aim has been achieved to a large extent, as the reports do indeed present the main idea of the book. What is not in the reports is self-examination - a discussion whether the arguments apply to the Egyptian regime.
Daoud does not miss the opportunity to express criticism of Sharansky at his weakest point. On the one hand, Sharansky divides countries into only two groups - free societies and fear societies - with no nuances in between. On the other hand, Daoud argues that Sharansky gives a discount to Russia, and claims that he is prepared to admit that the attempt to establish a democracy there has not been very successful.
In the end, argues Daoud, "the book is a primitive attempt to justify international involvement led by the United States in the concerns of all the countries of the world."
"Members of Congress ask me how to behave in the manner of President Bush," he said in an anteroom before the lecture. They too, incidentally, ask him to autograph his book for them
For they are all high Treasonist Vipers of Hell
and there shall be no Peace
Neutral´ Think Tank: Roadmap Doomed To
17:57 Feb 20, '05 / 11 Adar 5765
A think tank headed by a former aide to ex-Prime Minister Ehud Barak has concluded that PA chairman Abu Mazen's statements prove he and Ariel Sharon are headed for a crisis.
The Re'ut Institute, headed by Gary Greenstein, former spokesman for Ehud
Barak, wrote that Abu Mazen cannot be trusted and that Israel's present
policy is going to end in a severe crisis. The Re'ut research project states
that Abu Mazen's statements show that "Israel and the PA have opposing
approaches in relation to a Palestinian state and temporary borders in the
second stage of the Road Map [proposed by U.S. President George Bush]."
"Israel wants to establish a temporary Palestinian state without a discussion on the final borders, 'right of return' and Jerusalem," states the paper. "The Arabs say an agreement on a Palestinian state with temporary borders is not possible without guarantees for a final state (a return to 1967 borders, right of return or compensation). Therefore, a dead-end is expected."
Greenstein worked with Barak, who agreed to give Yasser Arafat control of virtually all of Judea, Samaria and Gaza, including large parts of Jerusalem, just months prior to the breakout of the Oslo War. Project Re'ut states that its mission is "to help secure Israel's Jewish and democratic way of life, which can only materialize in the context of a two-state solution."
Greenstein added that Abu Mazen actually has reiterated the same demands as Arafat: "On the one hand, Abu Mazen accepts the Road Map, but on the other hand, he rejects the idea of two states."
The report argues that Abu-Mazen plays "two sides of the street" and that the solution must be continued unilateral actions by Israel.
Iran Claims Israel Kidnaps Babies
16:12 Feb 14, '05 / 5 Adar 5765
An Israeli boat patrolling near Iran is holding kidnapped babies to be used later for their organs, according to a new Iranian television program.
"We are talking about children no one cares about [and who] have
been kidnapped on the excuse of being concerned for them, and after they
mature, the Zionists uses their hearts, kidneys and other organs," the
TV presentation charges on the Iranian Shahar channel.
The producer is Ahmed Mir Alawii, who also was responsible for the film Zahra's Blue Eyes, which premiered on the same channel in December and portrays Israel officials supposedly operating on Arab children and using their organs for transplants.
In the latest program, Alawii claims, "A white boat sails on the oceans and does not enter Iran's territorial waters or those of other countries. Our Arab brethren should be careful of this boat where the Zionists hold children from the age of one and two. They receive the best medical treatment and are [placed] under constant surveillance. Why are they being cared for? [The objective is to] use them for medical objectives."
"We presented only a small part of the Zionist crimes," Alawii told an Iranian interview. "While we worked on the film, we received information, even from Jews who identify with our viewpoint. They themselves are anti-Zionist. The information they supplied us makes us sorry we already finished the film. It is too bad we didn’t have this information when we produced [it].
"Oh, [you] Zionists! You occupied the houses of innocent people. You killed them and took out their eyes in front of their parents. In this film, we treated you too fairly when we presented you taking out their eyes in the operating room."
The interview with Alawii in Persian was translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI
Noahide News Part 128
The Last Deception
section 14 "The Protocols of the Illuminated Elders of Tzion"
section 16 "The Beast Has Risen"
Daniel's Seventy Weeks
Was Peter a Jew?
The Two Witnesses
"The Whore of Babylon"
Are the " Ael-ians coming"
Wall Street " The Mark" is Here
Wall Street II
Wall Street III
It has happened "War Declared upon and in America"
Declared section Part II
"All you ever need to know about their god and Qabalah"
Qabalah Part II
Qabalah Part III
National Identification Card
ADDED Material 3-25-2004
A Sincere Request to "Rapture" Teachers
Compulsory Constitutional Cremation
Homeland Security, "The Police State"
"The Fourth Beast"
The Babylonian Talmudic Mystical Qabalah
The Scribes of Baal
How will they do it- " The false-christ"
False Christ Part II
Baal's food Tax
"The Changing of the Guards"
"Summation" The beginning of sorrows has begun
"Moshiach ben Lucifer"
Satan's Tales "Wagging the Global Dog"
"Satan's Plan", Protocols of Zion ( of course they will dispute it's authenticity)
I Witch, New One World Order Seal
Satan's Enforcers of Quaballah
Satan's Enforcers Part 2
Satan's Enforcers Part 3
Satan's Enforcers Part 4
The Seed of God or the Seed of Satan, Your choice by faith
Pledge of Allegiance Part Two
I AM, the Revelation of Jesus Christ
King of the Noachides
"Beware the Mark"
"Beware the Mark" part two
"Beware the Mark" Part 3
"Beware the Mark" Part Four
"Beware the Mark" Part Five
Harvest of Fear
"Harvest of Fear" Part Two
"Harvest of Fear" Part Three
National Organization Against Hasidic International Talmudic Enforcement
Where's Da Plane Boss, wheres da plane?
The Tarot Card Killer of Olam Ha Ba
The "Lessor Jew"
Temporary Coup d' Etat
The Federal Reserve, Fed up with the Fed?
The Protocols Today. Dispute this, Liars !
Protocols Today Part Two
Letter to a friend "It's not the Jews Dummy"
Identity of the Illuminati
The "Son's of the Synagogue of Satan"Chabad Lubavitch
Chabad Satan Part 1A
Chabad Satan Part 2
Chabad Satan Part 2A
Chabad Satan Part 2B
Chabad Satan Part 3
Chabad Satan Part 3A
Chabad Satan Part 4
Chabad Satan Part 4A
Chabad Satan Part 4B
Chabad Satan Part 4C
Chabad Satan Part 5
Chabad satan Part 5A
Chabad Satan Part 5B
Chabad Satan Part 5C
Chabad Satan Part 6
Chabad Satan Part 6B
Chabad Satan Part 6C
Chabad Satan Part 6D
Chabad Satan Part 7
Chabad Satan Part 7A
Chabad Satan Part 7B
Chabad Satan Part 7C
Chabad Satan Part 8
Chabad Satan Part 8A
Chabad Satan Part 8B
Chabad Satan Part 8C
Chabad Satan Part 8D
Chabad Satan Part 9
Chabad Satan Part 9A
Chabad Satan Part 9B
Chabad Satan Part 9C
Chabad Satan Part 9D
Chabad Satan Part 10
Chabad Satan Part 10A
Chabad Satan Part 10B
Chabad Satan Part 10C
Chabad Satan Part 10D
Chabad Satan Part 11
The Chabad Satan Wall of Destruction
Chabad Wall Part 2
Chabad Wall Part 3
Chabad Wall Part 4
The Chabad Phoenix is Rising
Columbia "The Queen of Heaven"
Patriot Akt II, Comrad
The Infiltration of the leaven "Jerusalem Council"
Satan's One World Religion
OWR Part 2
OWR Part 3
OWR Part 4
Religion Part 5
World Religion Part 6 One
One World Religion Part 6
One WorldReligion Part 7 Religion Part 7 Religion Part 7
Re the god of Talmud Bavli
"The Raiser of Taxes"
Obedient Ishmael Kislev 19, 5764
The Final Nazi
Nazi Part 2
Nazi Part 3
Nazi Part 4
The Lord of the Ring, the Return of the Talmudic king
Changing the Time and the Laws
The Leaven of the Chabad Lubavitch Chassidim Pharisees
Exod-U.S the coming Geula
Who murdered Jesus the Christ
"Replacement Theology" of Judaic Talmudism
Eating Rainbow Stew with a Silver Spoon, underneath a Noahide Sky
"The Two Whores"
Noahide News 2
Noahide News Part 3
Noahide News Part 4
Noahide News Part 5
Noahide News Part 6
Noahide News Part 7
Noahide News Part 8
Noahide News Part 9
Noahide News Part 10
Noahide News Part 11
Noahide News Part 12
Noahide News Part 13
Noahide News Part 14
Noahide News Part 15
Noahide News Part 16
Noahide News Part 17
Noahide News Part 18
Noahide News Part 19
Noahide News Part 20
Noahide News Part 21
Noahide News part 22
Noahide News Part 23
Noahide News part 24
Noahide News Part 25
Noahide News Part 26
Noahide News part 27
Noahide News Part 28
Noahide News Part 29
Noahide News Part 30
Noahide News Part 31
Noahide News Part 32
Noahide News Part 33
Noahide News Part 34
Noahide News Part 35
Noahide News Part 36
Noahide News Part 37
Noahide News Part 38
Noahide News Part 39
Noahide News Part 40
Noahide News Part 41
Noahide News Part 42
Noahide News Part 43
Noahide News Part 44
Noahide News Part 45
Noahide News Part 46
Noahide News Part 47
Noahide News Part 48
Noahide News Part 49
Noahide News Part 50
Noahide News Part 51
Noahide News Part 52
Noahide News Part 53
Noahide News Part 54
Noahide News Part 55
Noahide NewsPart 56
Noahide News Part 57
Noahide News Part 58
Noahide News Part 59
Noahide News Part 60
Noahide News Part 61
Noahide News Part 62
Noahide News Part 63
Noahide News Part 64
Noahide News Part 65
Noahide News Part 66
Noahide News Part 67
Noahide News Part 68
Noahide News Part 69
Letter to Bob Jones and President Bush and all televangelist
Noahide News Part 70
Noahide News Part 71
Noahide News Part 72
Noahide News Part 73
Noahide News Part 74
Noahide News Part 75
Noahide News Part 76
Noahide News Part 77
Noahide News Part 78
Noahide News Part 79
Noahide News Part 80
Noahide News Part 81
Noahide News Part 82
Noahide News Part 83ALERT ALERT ALERT
Noahide News Part 84
Noahide News Part 85
Noahide News Part 86
Noahide News Part 87
Noahide News Part 88
Noahide News Part 89
Noahide News part 90
Noahide News Part 91
Noahide News Part 92
Noahide News Part 93
Noahide News Part 94
Noahide News Part 95
Noahide News Part 96
Noahide News Part 97
Noahide News Part 98
Noahide News Part 99
Noahide News Part 100
Noahide News Part 101
Noahide News Part 102
Noahide News Part 103
Noahide News Part 104
Noahide News Part 105
Noahide News Part 106
Noahide News Part 107
Noahide News Part 108
Noahide News Part 109
Noahide News Part 110
Noahide News Part 111
Noahide News Part 112
Noahide News Part 113
Noahide News Part 114
Noahide Naws Part 115
Noahide News Part 116
Noahide News Part 117
Noahide News Part 118
Noahide News Part 119
Noahide News Part 120
Noahide News Part 121
Noahide News Part 122
Noahide News Part 123
Noahide News Part 124
Noahide News part 125
Noahide News Part 126
Noahide News Part 127
Noahide News Part 128