"god the jews"
July 20, 2004
Day 369-376 of 490
read all about it !
- Bush Promises Regime In
Iran If Re-Elected
By Jenifer Johnston
The Sunday Herald - UK
- President George Bush has promised that if re-elected in November he will make regime change in Iran his new target.
- Bush named Iran as part of the Axis of Evil along with North Korea and Iraq almost three years ago. A US government official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said that military action would not be overt in changing Iran, but rather that the US would work to stir revolts in the country and hope to topple the current conservative religious leadership.
- The official said: "If George Bush is re-elected there will be much more intervention in the internal affairs of Iran."
- The Iranian government announced this weekend that it had successfully eradicated all al-Qaeda cells operating in the country, but the statement comes as leaked reports from the US September 11 Commission show definite links between Iran and the September 11 terrorists.
- The final report from the cross-party inquiry, which is examining the origins of the September 11 attacks, is believed to contain concrete evidence of contacts between al-Qaeda and Iran.
- Time magazine reports that at least eight of the hijackers, who lived in the US for months before the attacks, passed through Iran between October 2000 and February 2001 apparently with help from the Iranian authorities.
- Known al-Qaeda members also seem to have been allowed to cross in and out of Iran freely across the Afghan border, with Iranian border guards being told not to stamp the passports of al-Qaeda operatives, harass them or hinder their ability to travel freely.
- The report is thought to hint that Iranian officials were ordered to assist al-Qaeda operatives with any travel needs.
- The September 11 Commission report will, however, stop short of stating that Iran was aware of the plans for the September 11 attacks.
- Tehran has always officially denied helping members of al-Qaeda escape from Afghan istan in 2001 when the Taliban regime fell.
- State television in Iran yesterday showed the country's intelligence minister announcing the capture of a number of al-Qaeda supporters.
- Ali Yunesi said: "Iran's intelligence apparatus has identified and arrested small Iranian deviate branches of the al-Qaeda group." There was no clarification on how many people had been arrested or charged.
- Yunesi warned that Iran would take a tough line against militants using Iran as a base. "Those who seek to misuse the safe situation in Iran will face serious consequences," he said.
- The Iranian government says it has arrested and repatriated hundreds of al-Qaeda suspects in the past two years in a display of willingness to bring terrorism in the Middle East under control.
- A suspected Saudi al-Qaeda militant, Khaled al-Harbi, who appeared in a videotape with Osama bin Laden, gave himself up in Iran last week, and was flown back to Saudi Arabia on Tuesday.
- On Friday US officials said the next stage of the September 11 Commission's report would be available this week.
- There was embarrassment for the Bush administration last week when it emerged a tight deadline was being pushed for the capture of Osama bin Laden to generate headlines during the Democratic Convention when presidential rival John Kerry will be grabbing the limelight.
- Pakistani security forces have apparently been given deadlines to capture bin Laden that are before the US general election in November, according to US sources.
Perpetual war continues for the shemgods and their Hoodlum haha, New World Order of Universal Noahidism unto Satan
US Sets Sights On
Toppling Iran Regime
Re-elected Bush Would Act To Foment
Revolt - Senior Official
By Michael Binyon and Bronwen Maddox
The London Times
- The US will mount a concerted attempt to overturn the regime in Iran if President Bush is elected for a second term.
- another scare tatic....in comes the "Raiser of Taxes" Kerry Kohenim
- It would work strenuously to foment a revolt against the ruling theocracy by Iran's "hugely dissatisfied" population, a senior official has told The Times.
- The United States would not use military force, as in Iraq, but "if Bush is re-elected there will be much more intervention in the internal affairs of Iran", declared the official, who is determined that there should be no let-up in the Administration's War on Terror.
- To what extent the official, known to be hawkish, was speaking for the White House was unclear, but his remarks are nevertheless likely to cause alarm in Europe. He hinted at a possible military strike against Iran's nuclear facilities, saying that there was a window of opportunity for destroying Iran's main nuclear complex at Bushehr next year that would close if Russia delivered crucial fuel rods. To destroy Bushehr after the delivery would cause huge environmental damage. The rods would allow the Iranians to obtain enough plutonium for many dozens of nuclear weapons, he said.
- The official also stepped up the pressure on Britain, France and Germany to take a tougher line on Iran, voicing the disdain within the Administration for the Europeans' attempt to defuse the Iranian nuclear threat through diplomacy. Britain had joined the effort in order to demonstrate its European credentials, he said. France and Germany had teamed up with Britain because they realised that the pair of them could no longer run Europe alone.
- Washington believes that the trio has been embarrassed by Iran's failure to hold good to a deal it struck with the Iranian regime last October. Iran pledged to give UN inspectors the freedom to make snap inspections, and also to suspend uranium enrichment.
- Since then, some members of the Administration have begun referring in private to Britain, France and Germany as "the Tehran three", and to Jack Straw, the Foreign Secretary, as "Jack of Tehran".
- If the Europeans fail to get Iran to back down at a meeting this month, the US wants to close the gap between the rival diplomatic approaches and refer Iran to the United Nations Security Council.
- Russia is due to deliver the first shipment of nuclear fuel to Iran early next year for insertion into the reactor at Bushehr before the end of the year.
- Despite that, the official believes that "it is not impossible to get Russia to see it our way" and back a UN resolution that would "raise the international saliency" of Iran's nuclear ambitions. He is convinced that Iran is afraid of a "conveyor belt" that would lead inexorably to sanctions and even military action.
- Iran is one of the three members of President Bush's "axis of evil" and has further angered Washington with its covert interference in Iraq since the end of last year's war to topple Saddam Hussein.
- The official dismissed suggestions that Washington would hesitate to seek regime change in Iran, given the problems it has encountered in Iraq, and Colin Powell, a restraining influence as Secretary of State, will not be serving a second term. It is less clear how the Administration could foment a revolution without uniting Iranians against "the Great Satan".
- The official claimed that more than its dislike of the mullahs, the Iranian population was dissatisfied with an economy that did not have jobs for the young: 60 per cent of the population is under 24.
- There is little organised opposition inside the country and financing it directly or through front organisations would probably play into the hands of the mullahs anyway.
- At present the US relies on about a dozen Farsi satellite television and radio channels in the San Fernando Valley, California. They beam pirate broadcasts to the estimated seven million Iranians with illegal satellite dishes.
- Last year Washington also set up a Persian-language Voice of America programme that is broacast into Iraq. The internet offers another channel for US propaganda, but efforts to impose stiff sanctions or fund anti-Government exile groups have been frustrated by a Republican split over the relative merits of confrontation or engagement.
- Despite the US threats one of Iran's top ruling clerics vowed yesterday that the Islamic republic would continue to pursue its controversial nuclear programme. "We are resolute. It is worth achieving it at any cost," Ayatollah Ahmad Jannati, head of the Guardians Council, said.
- Copyright 2004 Times Newspapers Ltd. http://www.timesonline.co.uk
Presbyterian Church Votes
To Divest From Israel
Arutz Sheva News Report
- The Presbyterian Assembly also voted overwhelming to condemn Israel's construction of the separation/security fence and to officially disavow Christian Zionism as a legitimate theological stance.
- The decision by the Presbyterian Church was approved 431 to 62 in a vote at the 216th annual General Assembly of the church, which has a membership of 3 million and a foundation and pension fund of $7 billion.
- According to the Forward, the Protestant group is the largest organization or institution to join the divestment campaign against Israel. They are also the first Christian denomination to join the divestment campaign being waged on campuses and elsewhere against the Jewish State. The church also voted to continue funding "messianic congregations," which target Jews for conversion.
- At an international interfaith meeting in Buenos Aires last week, Roman Catholic officials signed a document that called for "the total rejection of anti-Semitism in all its forms, including anti-Zionism as a more recent manifestation equated anti-Zionism with anti-Semitism."
- The Anti-Defamation League condemned the Presbyterian decision. "We were offended and distressed by the actions of the Presbyterian Church USA at your most recent General Assembly pertaining to Jews and Israel." said ADL director Abraham Foxman. "Specifically, we cite the vote to continue funding the Avodat Yisrael Church [a church in Philadelphia that targets Jews for proselytization -ed.], and other missionizing churches targeting Jews, and the "overture" or resolution calling for divestiture from Israel.."
- The Presbyterian Assembly also voted overwhelming to condemn Israel's construction of the separation/security fence and to officially disavow Christian Zionism as a legitimate theological stance.
What are the Oral Traditions of the rabbi's of the sanhedrin which make the Word of God of none effect?
MishnahThe Mishnah (Hebrew, "Repetition") is the core of rabbinic Judaism's religious texts. It is the first recording of the oral law of the Jewish people, as championed by the Pharisees. It was redacted by Judah ha-Nasi around the year 200 CE. It is considered the first work of Rabbinic Judaism.
the first Nazi..........
The Mishnah is noteworthy in Rabbinic literature for its depiction of a religious universe in which the Temple in Jerusalem, destroyed a century earlier, still retains a central place. Laws concerning the Temple service constitute one of the Mishnah's six divisions.
Also noteworthy is the Mishnah's lack of citation of a scriptural basis for its laws. Connecting the Mishnaic law with the Torah law was a major enterprise of the later Midrash and Talmuds.
The Rabbinic sages whose views are recorded therein are called Tannaim, the plural of Tanna; Tanna is an Aramaic term for the Hebrew word shana, which also is the root-word of Mishnah. The verb shanah (שנה) literally means 'to repeat [what one was taught] and is used to mean 'to learn'. The term 'Mishna' basically means the entire body of Jewish religious law that was passed down and developed before 200 CE, when it was finally redacted by Rabbi Yehudah haNasi (Judah the Prince). He is usually simply referred to as 'Rabbi'.
Relation between the Bible and the Mishnah
Rabinical Judaism holds that the books of theHebrew Bible (The Old Testament) have always been transmitted in parallel with an oral tradition. Jews point to the text of the Torah, where many words are left undefined, and many procedures mentioned without explanation or instructions; this they argue means that the reader is assumed to be familiar with the details from other, oral, sources. This parallel set of material was originally transmitted orally, and came to be known as the oral law. However, by the time of Judah Ha-Nasi (200 CE) much of this material was edited together into the Mishnah. Over the next four centuries this law underwent discussion and debate in both of the world's major Jewish communities (in the land of Israel and Babylon), and the commentaries on the Mishnah from both of these communities eventually came to be edited together into compilations known as the Talmud.
Halakha or Jewish law and custom thus is not based on a literal reading of the Torah or the rest of the Tanakh, but on the combined oral and written tradition, which includes the Tanakh, Talmud Bavli (the Babylonian Talmud) and Talmud Yerushalmi (the Talmud of Jerusalem--something of a misnomer, since it was edited north of Jerusalem--also known as the Talmud of the Land of Israel or the Palestinian Talmud.)
Prior to the time of Rabbi, Jewish Law was transmitted orally; It was forbidden to write and publish the Oral Law, as any writing would be incomplete and subject to misinterpretation and abuse. However, after great debate, this restriction was lifted when it became apparent that it was the only way to ensure that the law could be preserved. To prevent the material from being lost, Rabbi took up the redaction of the Mishna. He did not do this at his own discretion, but rather examined the tradition all the way back to the Great Assembly. Some of tractates preceded him; These he merely supplemented.
The Mishna consists of six orders (sedarim). This explains the traditional name for the Talmud as Shas, which is an abbreviation of shishah sedarim, "six orders". Each of the six orders contains between 7 and 12 tractates, called masekhot. Each masekhot is divided into smaller units called mishnayot.
Most of the Mishnah is related stam, i.e. without any name attributed to it. This usually indicates that many sages taught so, and the halkahic ruling usually follows that view. Sometimes, however, it is the opinion of a single sage whom Rabbi Judah haNasi favoured and sought to establish the ruling accordingly.
- First Order: Zeraim ("Seeds"). 11 tractates. It deals with agricultural laws and prayers.
- Second Order: Mo'ed ("Festival Days"). 12 tractates. This pertains to the laws of the Sabbath and the Festivals.
- Third Order: Nashim ("Women"). 7 tractates. Concerns marriage and divorce.
- Fourth Order: Neziqin ("Damages"). 10 tractates. Deals with civil and criminal law.
- Fifth Order: Qodashim ("Holy things"). 11 tractates. This involves sacrificial rites, the Temple, and the dietary laws.
- Sixth order: Taharot ("Purity"). 12 tractates. This pertains to ritual and the laws of family purity.
None of it has anything to do with Jesus the Christ the WORD of God
All Congress...ALL are treasonous vipers whio continue to up hold Luciferic worship
Rebbe's Gift To Humankind Remembered in Senate
WASHINGTON, D.C. — Friday, June 25, 2004
t wasn’t only Jews and Jewish communities that marked the Rebbe’s 10th yahrzeit on Tuesday, June 22. In Washington D.C. the senate session opened with a prayer that invoked the Lubavitcher Rebbe’s memory and his gift to humankind.
Rabbi Moshe Feller, Chabad-Lubavitch representative to the Twin Cities, Minnesota, and the upper Midwest, was invited by Senator Norm Coleman of Minnesota (R) as guest chaplain. In his prayer, Rabbi Feller enumerated each of the seven Noahide laws binding upon all people, with special emphasis, apropos of the Senate, on the law “to govern by just laws.”
The Rebbe devoted many of his talks to the Seven Noahide Commandments as the Divine moral code for all humanity. “He also referred to the United States “as a ‘country of kindness,’” said Rabbi Feller in his prayer.
“Almighty G-d, I beseech You today to bless the United States Senate and our entire Nation in the merit of one of the spiritual giants of our time and of our country, the Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem M. Schneerson of righteous, blessed memory, who passed away ten years ago today. The Rebbe labored with great love, dedication and self-sacrifice to make all mankind aware of Your sacred presence.”
This is the seventh time Rabbi Feller was sponsored to open the Senate session.
You have been sold out to Satan Amaraka
Paying Tribute to the first VIPER
Remembering President Reagan
LUBAVITCH HEADQUARTERS, NY — Thursday, June 10, 2004
s the nation pays final tribute to President Ronald Reagan, Chabad-Lubavitch recalls a very warm, supportive rapport between the President and the Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem M. Schneerson, of righteous memory.
During his tenure, President Reagan signed a proclamation honoring the Rebbe for his efforts on behalf of education in general, and the dissemination of the Universal Noahide Code.
In an exchange of letters, the President proclaimed the Rebbe's birthday a national day of reflection. "As with all great leaders," Reagan wrote to the Rebbe, "you have given much more than you will ever receive."
The Rebbe responds with personal wishes to the President for success "in carrying out your enormous responsibilities for the benefit of all Americans and all mankind."
The text of President Reagan's letter to the Rebbe
April 2, 1982
Nancy and I are pleased to share in the joy and celebration which surrounds your 80th birthday on this 11 Nissan. On behalf of all Americans, we offer our most heartfelt congratulations.In bringing solace and comfort to the human spirit, you have helped to strengthen the foundation of faith which is mankind's most vital assetYou have so much of which to be proud. Since your first moments in the United States in 1941, you have shared your personal gift of universal understanding to the benefit of all. Time and again, your love and spiritual guidance have brought hope and inspiration to those confronted with despair. In bringing solace and comfort to the human spirit, you have helped to strengthen the foundation of faith which is mankind's most vital asset. Your life's work has been a response to that special calling few are privileged to hear.
I am especially pleased to join members of Congress in proclaiming a National Day of Reflection on your birthday. As I stated in the Proclamation, your work "stands as a reminder to us all that knowledge is an unworthy goal unless it is accompanied by moral and spiritual wisdom and understanding." As with all great leaders, you have given much more than you will ever receive.
God bless you today and always.
[signed] Ronald Reagan
Rabbi Menachem M. Schneerson
770 Eastern Parkway
Brooklyn, New York 11213
The Rebbe's response to the President
By the Grace of G-d
25th of Nissan, 5742
Brooklyn, N. Y.
President Ronald Reagan
The White House
Greeting and Blessing:
Because of the intervening Passover season, the Festival of Our Liberation, this is my first opportunity of acknowledging your gracious letter of April 2, 1982. I wish to assure you, Mr. President, and the First Lady, that I deeply appreciate your warm felicitations and good wishes on the occasion of my birthday.
I particularly appreciate your thoughtful and profoundly meaningful message that serves as the preamble to your Proclamation of a National Day of Reflection, in conjunction with the said occasion.
Following, as it does, your Proclamation of a National Day of Prayer, your Proclamation of a National Day of Reflection is not only eminently consistent with it, but indeed a corollary thereof. By focusing attention on "the ancient ethical principles and moral values which are the foundation of our character as a nation," and on the time-honored truth that "education must be more than factual enlightenment -- it must enrich the character as well as the mind," while reaffirming the eternal validity of the G-d-given Seven Noahide Laws (with all their ramifications) for people of all faiths - you have expressed most forcefully the real spirit of the American nation.
More than ever before the civilized world of today will look up to the United States of America for guidance as behooves the world's foremost Super Power -- not merely in the ordinary sense of this term but even more importantly, as a moral and spiritual Super Power, whose real strength must ultimately derive from an unalterable commitment to the universal moral code of the Ten Commandments. Indeed, it is this commitment to the same Divine truths and values that, more than anything else, unites all Americans in the true sense of E Pluribus Unum.
With prayerful wishes for Hatzlachah (success) in carrying out your enormous responsibilities for the benefit of all Americans and all mankind, and with esteem and blessing,
[signed] M. Schneerson
Gawd bless Reagan
The Rebbe and President Ronald Reagan
, Cling to Jesus the Christ by faith according to the Promise of the law complete
The Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem M. Schneerson, of righteous memory and President Ronald Reagan enjoyed a deep relationship for many years.
Mr. Reagan displayed a profound respect toward the Rebbe and his teachings. The President was an early and enthusiastic adherent of the Rebbe's call to make all people aware of the Seven Universal Laws, based on the belief in a Supreme Being. The Rebbe's call for a moment of silence in the public schools, and his persistent belief that America must export to the world faith-based moral values, were among the themes that found a welcoming ear in President Reagan.
Behind the scenes the President also acted upon the Rebbe's specific requests to help Israel and Soviet Jews in ways that are still coming to light.
Below we bring you little windows into the relationship; we hope that the additional documents, videotapes and anecdotes come to light soon.
Our thanks to Rabbi Abraham Shemtov, national director of American Friends of Lubavitch and the Rebbe's ambassador to the White House, for supplying us with these priceless documents so that we may share them with the public.
A delegation of Chabad Rabbis make a presentation to the President
O' America, Who hath Bewitched you?
1: O foolish Galatians,(Judeo-Churchizionian's) who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
Was it the chassidic Pharisees of satan's Talmud Bavli brought among you by Cyrus I. Scofield?
2: This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
Seven Laws of the Talmudic Satanic Noahide, or by grace of God the Father by the atoning blood of the Lamb, Christ Jesus?
3: Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?
Of the shemgod Hoodlum haba?
4: Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain.
5: He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
For them who believe, it is only by faith
6: Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
For Abraham heard the WORD of GOD the same WORD, who is the One Seed Christ Jesus the LORD
7: Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
and not the useless flesh
8: And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
a Light unto the Gentile's
9: So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
10: For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
Jesus Christ the fulfillment of the Law
11: But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
Only by the cleansing of the Blood of the Lamb, atonement for all fallen mankind through Aadam.
12: And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.
and be Judged by them
13: Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
14: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
and not by the oral tradition of the shemagogue of Satan
15: Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.
16: Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
The One SEED
17: And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
But it has now that they are worshipping the god of the jews who has no faith in the Lamb, who has no Only Begotten Son
18: For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
19: Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.
20: Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.
21: Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.
clinging to the Law, is the curse of Everlasting Death
22: But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
the TRUE BELIEVERS of the IAM, Immanuel, God with Us
23: But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
and are now cut-off from the Lamb
24: Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25: But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
Do you hear Proselytes of the synagogues of Satan, who call yourselves righteous goyim, Noahides
26: For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27: For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28: There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29: And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Wake up you who "SAY" that you are jews but are not the seed of Abraham by faith in Jesus the Christ, your time is about to become Null and Void in the Kingdom of the LORD, Any whether jew or greek who deny that Jesus the Christ, God and His Father has come in the flesh are in contempt and everlasting damnation...REPENT in Christ Jesus the Lamb of God
The purging of the saints of Jesus the Christ, by satan's minions the Chabad Lubavitch Pharisees, very very very soon. For your own benefit, of course......
Jewish Matters #7 September 16, 2002
Anonymous question: What is the Jewish view of heaven?
The branches of Judaism are not unanimous on this answer. The Reform rabbi answers, “You’re kidding, right?” The Conservative rabbi answers, “I’ve never been there, so your guess is as good as mine.” Both of these rabbis would maintain that because we don’t know much about the world to come our best bet is try to make this world what we would imagine as heaven-like through our actions.
New World Order.......Hoodlum haha of haha hashemsatan
Orthodoxy takes a much different view. There is a notion of a life after death. That life is referred to variously as “the world to come”, “the Garden of Eden” (i.e., paradise), or the “Golden (or Supernal) Jerusalem.” It is envisioned as consisting of this world minus all the troubles; there will be houses and streets etc. Some even suggest that the quality of the future house is determined by how well one does the commandments in this life.
That “world to come,” as is indicated by its name, does not exist now. It will only come into being with the arrival of the messiah, or the messianic time.
Moshiach ben satan the son of perdition, the false Christ
This orthodox paradise is not restricted to Jews. Everyone who follows the basic precepts of God (the 7 Noahide laws) will be admitted to the future world.
In parallel to this view there is no notion of eternal damnation or hell.
for they are self righteous....gods
Instead, the orthodox maintain that there is a period of purgatory where one is purged of their transgressions.
anti-shems....see the Pontifex Maximas and their Chassidic High Priest Simon Magus of Cathoholicism
However this purging is limited to one year for the most evil person. After being purged the soul is prepared for the world to come. Between purgatory and the world to come exists a limbo. This is simply envisioned as sleep until the messiah comes to resurrect all life.
There is no seven year tribulation, there is no 3.5 year tribulation....there is NO TRIBULATION for the saints of Jesus the Christ, for they have great JOY and Eternal Life with God and His Father. They seek to destroy as many as they possibly can when their false mere man Moshiach ben satan is REVEALED....there is a Great Tribulation, that Great and terrible Day of the LORD's wrath, when he will come upon the nations of unbelief as a thief in the night, Woe unto the nations of the earth who deny Christ Jesus the LORD Almighty
In this way the soul is not seen as an angel or any of the supernal hosts. And the soul is seen as being intimately tied with its body. Therefore when the messiah comes the corporeal body will be resurrected with its soul. This explains the importance of burial of a complete body, even with the blood.
they refer not to Messiah the Savior, but is a deception of an anointed king a Moshaich according to their satanic verses of Talmud Bavli
Finally, the commandments, which we are obligated to perform in this world, are nullified in the world to come. The basis for this idea is the concept of perfection. The arrival of the world to come is the arrival of perfection and there will be no need for commandments when the world is in a perfect state.
are you yet perfect in Holistic consciousness?
Your So silly, the goody goody self Righteous good rabbi's the lovers of "Man" do not seek to murder any one..........Subject: Question 12.21: What is the Jewish position on Capital Punishment?
In 1981, the late Rabbi Moshe Feinstein addressed this question in
Igrot Moshe, Choshen Mishpat, Vol. 2 ch. 68. He wrote that the Torah
prescribes capital punishment for a number of grave offenses,
including murder, certain types of kidnapping, adultery and idol
worshiping. The transgressors in these cases, he explained, are
capable of committing all kinds of atrocities and cruel acts for their
own benefit. The punishment, however, was not to be inflicted because
of hatred for the offender or concern for the survival of society, for
it is the Jewish belief that G-d will punish the offenders (Bava
Metzia 83b). The purpose of inflicting capital punishment for these
offenses is to educate people about the severity of the offenses,
rather than to end the life of the offenders.
the nations must be decapitated to show example of the shemgod rule
Jewish law strongly emphasizes the significance and value of every
soul, including those of offenders. For this reason only a
twenty-three member court, a small Sanhedrin, is authorized to try
capital crimes. Only prominent scholars, well-versed in the wisdom of
the Torah as well as in other scholarly disciplines, and who possess
excellent values, qualify for membership on this court. A candidate
must be humble, G-d fearing, one who despises money, a lover of truth,
beloved by people for his qualities of goodness and humility, and who
is sociable, self-composed, compassionate and not the subject of any
gossip. For this reason a childless person or a very old one, who has
forgotten the pain of raising children, is not qualified for
membership on the court, because this person might lack compassion and
become unduly harsh with offenders. Furthermore, these righteous and
excellent judges cannot try offenders of capital crimes in a court
that consists of less than twenty three members. In addition, three
rows of scholars (candidates for serving on the court) are seated in
front of the court, watch the proceeding and alert the court to any
error which might lead to an unlawful conviction. These scholars,
however, cannot intervene when the error favors the defendant.
Circumstantial evidence is inadmissible; to convict the defendant two
qualified witnesses who have no material interest in the case are
required. Prosecution witnesses are disqualified if they are motivated
by a desire to testify in order to escape punishment. The witnesses
must be warned about the graveness of perjury in general and in
connection with capital punishment in particular. Furthermore, the
defendant must have been warned prior to committing the crime about
its severity and must have acknowledged an awareness of it.
Because of all these requirements, execution of criminals in the
Jewish community was rare, taking place only once in many years.
Furthermore, capital crimes were tried only at the time of the Holy
Temple, in which the Great Sanhedrin, consisting of seventy one
members, was housed. Following the destruction of the Temple, capital
crimes were not tried in Jewish courts even when they were granted
jurisdiction by the state to try Jewish criminals according to Jewish
These rules, however, applied in normal times when murder was rare and
committed as a result of unrestrained passion or during a dispute over
property or because of injury to one's honor. In case one killed out
of cruelty and indifference of the prohibition of murder, or when
murder became widespread, the strict evidentiary and procedural rules
in favor of defendants in criminal cases were relaxed, and criminals
were convicted and executed. Note that the above deals with cases
where Jews are governing Jews under Jewish law.
With respect to countries such as the United States, one must look at
the imposition of capital punishment under Noahide law, which applies
to non-Jewish people, or the power of a king or a state legislature to
impose capital punishment, based upon the principle of dina
de'malchuta dina, literally, "the law of the state is the law." The
authorization for the imposition of capital punishment and the
relevant evidentiary and procedural rules under Noahide law or the
principle of dina de'malchuta dina are entirely different from those
under Jewish law.
The question of capital punishment under the Noahide code was
discussed in the Talmud. See B. Talmud, Sanhedrin 57a-b. It was
decided that all seven Noahide laws are capital crimes. (Maimonides,
Mishneh Torah, Judges, the Laws of Kings 9:14) Under Noahide law one
may be executed based on the testimony of one witness or a confession,
and without a prior warning. (Maimonides, ibid, 9:14; Chinuch ch. 26)
According to one opinion, a criminal might be executed under Noahide
law based upon circumstantial evidence (Rabbi Z.H. Chayoth, Ma'aritz
see coming Scott Peterson conviction, Marth Stewart, Koby Bryant...in the daily Noahide News
Chayot, Vol. 1 ch. 49). According to Maimonides, non-Jews are required
to establish a judicial system and apply the Noahide law, including
the imposition of capital punishment (Maimonides, ibid, 9:14). It
would appear, then, that American courts might be required under
Noahide law to impose capital punishment for the violation of any one
of the seven Noahide laws based upon one-witness testimony,
circumstantial evidence or a defendant's confession.
as they do, see Freemason useful Yid-iots Judges and Treasonous Lia...Lawyers
Similarly, the imposition of capital punishment by a non-Jewish state
under the principle of dina de'malchuta dina does not require the
application of strict evidentiary and procedural rules as in Jewish
because the shemgods are above their laws
For instance, the testimony of one witness or the defendant's
confession might suffice to convict a defendant (Rabbi B. Ashkenazi's
commentary (Shita Mekubetzet) on Bava Metzia 83b-84a, citing Ritva)
Although the principle of dina de'malchuta dina was primarily intended
to subject Jewish people to the authority of a non-Jewish state, it
could a fortiori apply also to non-Jewish people. This is because the
underlying theories of this principle, e.g., the people's implied
consent to the state's authority, or the power of the state to expel
disobedient inhabitants, applies to everyone.
see the Talmudic satanic Laws of Talmud Bavli and the shemagogues of Satan 1991, 102 nd Congress House Joint Resolutution 104, Public Law 102-14....which the ignorant Amarakanazi's did not Protest.....Implied Consent.....are you one of the sleeping Judeo Churchizionian's apostate....implied consenters?
The restrictions in
Jewish law on the execution of criminals, delineated by Rabbi
Feinstein, are limited to trials conducted according to biblical law.
Babylical laws of Lucifer
A Jewish king, however, is not subject to these restrictions and may
execute criminals more easily than a Jewish court.
at will their Moshiach ben Satan will slay wonderfully the saints of Jesus the Christ whom the shemgod's so hate
Mishneh Torah, Kings, 3:10, 4:1-3; Drush ha-Ran, ch. 11). The
principles which guide a non-Jewish king regarding capital punishment
are more readily compared to those which guide a Jewish king, rather
than those which are applied by a Jewish tribunal. Furthermore, some
scholars believe that the power of a non- Jewish king or government to
try criminals is based on the Jewish king's prerogatives under Jewish
law. (Rabbi M. Meterani, Kiryat Sefer, the Laws of Robbery and Lost
Objects Ch 5; Maimonides, Guide for the Perplexed, Vol. 3, ch. 40).
Consequently, a non-Jewish king is not subject to the restriction
applied to Jewish courts with regard to punishment of criminals.
a good obedient goy king can just simply by command of the shems, decapiate a useless anti-shem goy in the hoodlum haha of haha satan aka hashem of the shem's of shemyaza their gods
The Reform Movement is against capital punishment. In 1979, the CCAR
(the Reform rabbinical body) issued the following resolution:
In 1958 and again in 1960, the Central Conference of American
Rabbis stated its opposition to all forms of capital punishment. We
reaffirm that position now. Nothing which we have observed during
the intervening years has shaken our convictions that:
a. Both in concept and in practice, Jewish tradition found capital
punishment repugnant, despite Biblical sanctions for it. For the
past 2.000 years. with the rarest of exceptions, Jewish courts
have refused to punish criminals by depriving them of their lives.
b. No evidence has been marshaled to indicate with any persuasiveness
that capital punishment serves as a deterrent to crime.
c. We oppose capital punishment under all circumstances.
Of course only for their lesser shem's...see Yonatin Pollard
Are you a "Good Person" a "Righteous Noahide" who will deny Jesus the Christ in the soon enforcing of the satanic hoodlum hoo ha, or are you one of those intolerant " anti-shems" who must be purged?
Gentiles, born from Adam and Eve, and from Noach and Naama, have a divine soul, and if they are good people and accept the Law, they have a Portion in the Future World. The entire purpose of Israel is to inspire gentiles to serve God and come under the Wings of the Shechinah.
the strange polytheistic gods of the jews....the fallen angels
Some gentiles actually do convert and become Jews, and some remain Noahide gentiles, both are righteous people and fulfill the Universal Torah.
Noahide Laws were given at Sinai to Moses, and apply to non-Jews. There are seven basic Laws, but many others as well. Paganism is forbidden, as is blasphemy, murder, stealing, and illicit sexuality (adultery, incest, homosexuality and bestiality). It is forbidden to eat meat from an animal which is not dead. Gentiles must have courts of justice in each community.
and Yoohoo......O' Judeo-Churchizionians of the C.I Scofield Creed, of the zion flesh self Chosen....aka the godshem's who slew the Prince of the King and robbed his inheritance...they thought..........if you worship Jesus the IAM, whom the jooshems say is in Hell boiling in human excrement...you are not to be allowed to remain in satan's little temporary flesh haha hoodlum kingdom.........................But bow to the Babylonian shemgods and save your live...at least for about 1290 days....then you will get your neat little reward of Lucifer.....Eternal Condemnation and death and hell, given By the King of the Prince....himself......I recommend Repentance quickly...for they who shall lose their lives for Jesus the Christ names sake shall inherit the Kingdom of the KING forever, while these are cast into outer darkness where there is gnashing and gnawing of teeth
Charity, benevolence and caring for others, with their many varying laws, are part of Noahide Law. In general, those laws which are ethical and logical, philosophically desirable, apply to all people.
In TALMUD Bavli of the Luciferians....charity to the shemgods is the only charity accepted by the "Righteous Noahides" the cattle of the gods
Take Note: Of the Coming Counterfeit False Messiah, the False Christ who the deceivers called a anti-Christ to throw the light from the Moshiach Ben Satan who will come as God the Christ shewing that he is the Christ.....How the Prophets of Baa'l have and are intending to establish their Vision against the Lord the Everlasting Holy Covenant Jesus the ONLY Christ. Their Counterfeit Moshiach ben Satan who they have already designated as Moshiach (anointed king) ben David
And you Bethlehem-Ephrathah who are too little to be counted among the thousands of the house of Judah, from you in My name shall come forth the Messiah who is to be ruler in Israel and whose name has been called from eternity, from the days of old." [Targum Jonathan on Mikah 5:1 in the Tanakh]
"The King Messiah... from where does he come forth? From the royal city of Bethlehem in Judah." [Jerusalem Talmud, Berakoth 5a]
"The Messiah will appear in the land of Galilee." [Zohar I, Bereshith, 119a]
"The Messiah... will arise in the land of Galilee… the Messiah shall reveal himself in the land of Galilee because in this part of the Holy Land the desolation (Babylonian exile) first began, therefore he will manifest himself there first." [Zohar III, Shemoth 7b, 8b, 220a; Otzar Midrashim, 466]
"He will be with the last deliverer, (Moshiach), as with the first (Moses); as the first deliverer revealed himself first to the Israelites and then withdrew, so also will the last deliverer reveal himself to the Israelites and then withdraw for a while." [Midrash Ruth Rabbath 5:6]
"Rabbi Hillel said, ‘there shall be no Messiah for Israel, because they have already enjoyed him in the days of Hezekiah.’ Rabbi Joseph said, ‘may G~d forgive him (Hillel) for saying so. Now, when did Hezekiah flourish? During the First Temple. Yet Zechariah, prophesying in the days of the second, proclaimed, ‘rejoice greatly O daughter of Zion. Shout, O daughter of Jerusalem. Behold, thy King cometh unto thee! He is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass. (Zechariah 9:9)’" [Babylonian Talmud, Sanhedrin 99a]
Oops they missed Jesus, and they crucified him in premeditated murder, for they knew he was the Only Begotten Son of the KING, but they wanted to steal his inheritance.......guess what rabid ribbeyes of satan.............you failed at Calvary and are in condemnation of eternal damnation.....REPENT in Jesus the Christ Mighty Name....you are warned as well as all you mammonites of Judeo-Churchizion
Noahide News Part 38
The Last Deception
section 14 "The Protocols of the Illuminated Elders of Tzion"
section 16 "The Beast Has Risen"
Daniel's Seventy Weeks
Was Peter a Jew?
The Two Witnesses
"The Whore of Babylon"
Are the " Ael-ians coming"
Wall Street " The Mark" is Here
Wall Street II
Wall Street III
It has happened "War Declared upon and in America"
Declared section Part II
"All you ever need to know about their god and Qabalah"
Qabalah Part II
Qabalah Part III
National Identification Card
ADDED Material 3-25-2004 Prophecy Unfolding
A Sincere Request to "Rapture" Teachers
Compulsory Constitutional Cremation
Homeland Security, "The Police State"
"The Fourth Beast"
The Babylonian Talmudic Mystical Qabalah
The Scribes of Baal
How will they do it- " The false-christ"
False Christ Part II
Baal's food Tax
"The Changing of the Guards"
"Summation" The beginning of sorrows has begun
"Moshiach ben Lucifer"
Satan's Tales "Wagging the Global Dog"
"Satan's Plan", Protocols of Zion ( of course they will dispute it's authenticity)
I Witch, New One World Order Seal
Satan's Enforcers of Quaballah
Satan's Enforcers Part 2
Satan's Enforcers Part 3
Satan's Enforcers Part 4
The Seed of God or the Seed of Satan, Your choice by faith
Pledge of Allegiance Part Two
I AM, the Revelation of Jesus Christ
King of the Noachides
"Beware the Mark"
"Beware the Mark" part two
"Beware the Mark" Part 3
"Beware the Mark" Part Four
"Beware the Mark" Part Five
Harvest of Fear
"Harvest of Fear" Part Two
"Harvest of Fear" Part Three
National Organization Against Hasidic International Talmudic Enforcement
Where's Da Plane Boss, wheres da plane?
The Tarot Card Killer of Olam Ha Ba
The "Lessor Jew"
Temporary Coup d' Etat
The Federal Reserve, Fed up with the Fed?
The Protocols Today. Dispute this, Liars !
Protocols Today Part Two
Letter to a friend "It's not the Jews Dummy"
Identity of the Illuminati
The "Son's of the Synagogue of Satan"Chabad Lubavitch
Chabad Satan Part 1A
Chabad Satan Part 2
Chabad Satan Part 2A
Chabad Satan Part 2B
Chabad Satan Part 3
Chabad Satan Part 3A
Chabad Satan Part 4
Chabad Satan Part 4A
Chabad Satan Part 4B
Chabad Satan Part 4C
Chabad Satan Part 5
Chabad satan Part 5A
Chabad Satan Part 5B
Chabad Satan Part 5C
Chabad Satan Part 6
Chabad Satan Part 6B
Chabad Satan Part 6C
Chabad Satan Part 6D
Chabad Satan Part 7
Chabad Satan Part 7A
Chabad Satan Part 7B
Chabad Satan Part 7C
Chabad Satan Part 8
Chabad Satan Part 8A
Chabad Satan Part 8B
Chabad Satan Part 8C
Chabad Satan Part 8D
Chabad Satan Part 9
Chabad Satan Part 9A
Chabad Satan Part 9B
Chabad Satan Part 9C
Chabad Satan Part 9D
Chabad Satan Part 10
Chabad Satan Part 10A
Chabad Satan Part 10B
Chabad Satan Part 10C
Chabad Satan Part 10D
Chabad Satan Part 11
The Chabad Satan Wall of Destruction
Chabad Wall Part 2
Chabad Wall Part 3
Chabad Wall Part 4
The Chabad Phoenix is Rising
Columbia "The Queen of Heaven"
Patriot Akt II, Comrad
The Infiltration of the leaven "Jerusalem Council"
Satan's One World Religion
OWR Part 2
OWR Part 3
OWR Part 4
Religion Part 5
World Religion Part 6 One
One World Religion Part 6
One WorldReligion Part 7 Religion Part 7
Re the god of Talmud Bavli
"The Raiser of Taxes"
Obedient Ishmael Kislev 19, 5764
The Final Nazi
Nazi Part 2
Nazi Part 3
Nazi Part 4
The Lord of the Ring, the Return of the Talmudic king
Changing the Time and the Laws
The Leaven of the Chabad Lubavitch Chassidim Pharisees
Exod-U.S the coming Geula
Who murdered Jesus the Christ
Eating Rainbow Stew with a Silver Spoon, underneath a Noahide Sky
"The Two Whores"
Noahide News 2
Noahide News Part 3
Noahide News Part 4
Noahide News Part 5
Noahide News Part 6
Noahide News Part 7
Noahide News Part 8
Noahide News Part 9
Noahide News Part 10
Noahide News Part 11
Noahide News Part 12
Noahide News Part 13
Noahide News Part 14
Noahide News Part 15
Noahide News Part 16
Noahide News Part 17
Noahide News Part 18
Noahide News Part 19
Noahide News Part 20
Noahide News Part 21
Noahide News part 22
Noahide News Part 23
Noahide News part 24
Noahide News Part 25
Noahide News Part 26
Noahide News part 27
Noahide News Part 28
Noahide News Part 29
Noahide News Part 30
Noahide News Part 31
Noahide News Part 32
Noahide News Part 33
Noahide News Part 34
Noahide News Part 35
Noahide News Part 36
Noahide News Part 37
Noahide News Part 38