September 1, 2004
Day 412-419 of 490
seventy days unto the FINISH of Iniquity unto desolation for them who Deny the Christ, Jesus the Lord.
read all about it !
Satanic Blasphemy and High Treason
To designate March 26, 1991, as `Education Day, U.S.A.'.
HJ 104 EH
Whereas Congress recognizes the historical tradition of ethical values and principles which are the basis of civilized society and upon which our great Nation was founded;
Whereas these ethical values and principles have been the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization, when they were known as the Seven Noahide Laws;
Whereas without these ethical values and principles the edifice of civilization stands in serious peril of returning to chaos;
Whereas society is profoundly concerned with the recent weakening of these principles that has resulted in crises that beleaguer and threaten the fabric of civilized society;
Whereas the justified preoccupation with these crises must not let the citizens of this Nation lose sight of their responsibility to transmit these historical ethical values from our distinguished past to the generations of the future;
Whereas the Lubavitch movement has fostered and promoted these ethical values and principles throughout the world;
Whereas Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, leader of the Lubavitch movement, is universally respected and revered and his eighty-ninth birthday falls on March 26, 1991;
Whereas in tribute to this great spiritual leader, `the rebbe,' this, his ninetieth year will be seen as one of `education and giving,' the year in which we turn to education and charity to return the world to the moral and ethical values contained in the Seven Noahide Laws; and
Whereas this will be reflected in an international scroll of honor signed by the President of the United States and other heads of state: Now, therefore, be it
Passed the House of Representatives March 5, 1991.
a Jewish Talmudic designation for seven laws
Insults Against Blessed Mary, Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.
was a bastard born of
adultery." (Yebamoth 49b, p.324).
"Mary was a whore: Jesus (Balaam) was an evil man." (Sanhedrin 106a &b, p.725).
"Jesus was a magician and a fool. Mary was an adulteress". (Shabbath 104b, p.504).
Satanic Blasphemous Talmud Bavli of the so called chasidic rib-eyes of Chabad Lubavitch, now the Laws of "AMARAKA" of the "Judeo Churchinsanist"
The sound good Legislated Morality , the snare of satan
While most Christians would consider the Ten Commandments to be binding on them and would see some of the Noahide laws as essentially a subset of these (though the requirement to set up courts, and the dietary regulation, are not explicit in the commandments), many Jewish thinkers consider Noahide Laws as not quite as simple as they seem but as "general categories of commandments, each containing many components and details," the execution of which is left to Jewish rabbis. This, in addition to the teaching of the Jewish law that punishment for violating one of the seven Noahide Laws includes death by decapitation (Talmud, tractate Sanhedrin 57a), is a factor in the opposition of the notion of a Noachide legal system, by many Christians.
True Christ Believer, rebuttal in Blue Font, revealing satan's deception of his sons of the shemagogue to lucifer
The code of Divine Law that we now know as the Seven Commandments of the Children of Noah has been with mankind since the creation of the first man, Adam.
Not written in the Scripture anywhere, but derived from the Oral tradition of the Pharisees, Talmud Bavli, Mishnah Torah, which makes the WORD of GOD of none effect to them who have fallen for the fables of the jews
Though man is the crown of creation, he was created last. The reason that G-d created man last of all the creations was to serve as a perpetual lesson, symbolic of man's choice in the world.
Not the same Creator as the WORD of God, Christ Jesus, but an imposter they call Tetragrammaton
1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with
God, and the Word was God.
2: The same was in the beginning with God.
3: All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4: In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5: And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
6: There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
7: The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
8: He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
9: That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10: He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11: He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12: But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14: And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
15: John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.
16: And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
When he is fulfilling God's will, man sits atop everything that was created before him and is truly creation's crown. But when he falls in disobedience to God, he is last and lowest of all the creatures, lower even than the gnat, which consumes throughout its life but never eliminates waste, the symbol of ultimate selfishness. Even the lowly gnat follows God's will. Man alone has the option to transgress it.1
Thus the rib-eyes blaspheme the WORD
When G-d charged Adam, "And the Lord G-d commanded Adam, saying: Of every tree in the garden you may surely eat. But from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you may not eat of it, for on the day that you eat of it you shall surely die" (Gen. 2:16,17), this single commandment contained the source of the Seven Noahide Commandments.2
Yep, from the brain of a Y Alu Chromosome supreme species, I could say they can derive them from that sentence
And more, Adam was charged by G-d with the responsibility of teaching the laws to future generations. The verse states that G-d commanded Adam, "saying." Although this word "saying" appears superfluous, it is a principle of the Torah (Talmud Mishnah Oral Torah) that there are no superfluous words, for everything comes to teach us something. In this case, the word "saying" indicates that G-d not only said the commandment to Adam, but He intended that Adam say it as well. It is a principle of Biblical analysis that when a verse states, "And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying," it means that G-d taught Moses something and that He expected him to teach it to the Jewish people,3 or, as in the case of the Seven Commandments of the Children of Noah, to all of mankind.
Uh huh. I got some ocean front property on mars
And so, Adam taught his children the Seven Universal Laws: not to worship idols, not to curse God, not to kill, not to steal, not to engage in sexual immorality, not to eat the limb of a living animal, and to establish courts of law to enforce these laws. And so mankind developed.
so the children went on and had incest and murder with each other.....Off with their heads, Oops! no more mankind.
The clear proof that the descendants of Adam knew these laws and were expected by the Divine Judge and Father to obey them was that 1656 years later He brought the Great Flood as a punishment for mankind's failure to keep these commandments.
Not true. But a coverup for their Seth Myth.
1: And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2: That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3: And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4: There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
5: And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6: And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
7: And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
"And G-d saw the earth and, behold, it was corrupted, because all flesh had corrupted its way on the earth" (Gen. 6:12).
Fallen Angels -Nephillim-Gibborim...as in the "Mighty Men, Gibborim of the Bed of Shlomo
The classic Biblical (Not Biblical, but Babblelical) commentary of Rashi4
But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
teaches that the corruption was sexual immorality and idol worship.
Dig into the Wall Ezekiel and see the abominations they do in the House of the LORD
The very next verse reads, "And G-d said to Noah, the end of all flesh has come before Me, because the earth is filled with wickedness" (Gen. 6:13). Rashi comments that the phrase "the earth is filled with wickedness" refers to theft.
The ROBBER they chose, when they crucified the Chooser
So, because of sexual immorality, idol worship, and theft (three of the seven commandments which Adam was expected to teach his children, and which mankind was expected to obey), the Creator of all destroyed all, except for the remnant, which included Noah, his wife, his three sons and their wives.
10: As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
When the floodwaters settled and the earth had been wiped clean of its taint,
Of the Unclean evil of fornication with nephillim....But uh...they came back, see Giants in the Land. Undersatnd why they needed their Seth, Clean and righteous seed. To make them as gods
humanity no longer had to fall back on Adam as the father of all mankind.
There you have it, the Seth Myth
Now mankind had a new father, Noah. And unlike Adam, who failed to fulfill God's commandments, Noah was "a righteous man, pious in his generation, and Noah walked with God" (Gen. 6:9).
Not tainted by the Nephilim, However their was Shem, Ham and Japeth
And so, with a new world and a fresh start at building it in sanctity, G-d reaffirmed the original seven commandments that He had taught Adam.
therefore their god messed up, and had to redo everything and apply the same laws which they goofed the first round....Uh Huh
G-d blessed Noah and his sons and their wives and promised that He would never again destroy the world as He had done, sealing the promise for all time by striking a covenant with Noah as mankind's father as expressed in the following verses: "And G-d spoke to Noah and to his sons with him, saying, `As for Me, behold, I establish My covenant with you and with your seed after you'" (Gen. 9:8), and, "And G-d said, `This is the sign of the covenant that I am placing between me and your children and between all the living souls that are with you for all generations. My bow I am placing in the cloud and it shall be for a sign of the covenant between Me and the earth'"
Rainbow stew, makes Noahide News, yep I can see that in there.
The sign of the covenant was the rainbow, which would serve as a permanent symbol of Divine benevolence. It was the first time the rainbow had ever been seen in the world, although it had been created and readied for this moment at twilight after the sixth day of creation, between the time Adam transgressed and the Sabbath, when G-d rested from all He had made.5 The rainbow with its seven colors reflected the beauty and sanctity of the Seven Commandments of the Children of Noah.
Yep the next time you see their rainbow of their fables, look up and see their Noahide Laws, for they know they have a pot of mammon at the end of the Rainbow, all Goy are to become slaves to the shemgods
* * *
When G-d created Adam and placed him in the Garden of Eden, this was to be the prime dwelling place of the Divine Presence. But when Adam transgressed God's commandment, the Divine Presence withdrew and left the earth in favor of the first heaven.6
So they Call God back Down to man
Then, with the sin of Cain and Abel, the Divine Presence withdrew from the first to the second heaven.
Righteous ABEL Did not sin, But Cain the Murderer since the Beginning sinned, Thus all mankind was tainted still. There is no Seth seed of their fable, it was all Cain the corruption of all mankind from ADAM. They use this Seth Myth to say they are Righteous and do not need the Cleansing Blood of the Lamb the PURE untainted Everlasting Covenant
Then Enosh evoked idolatrous gods, and the Divine Presence went from the second to the third heaven. And from the third heaven it rose to the fourth heaven because of the Generation of the Flood.
Why they had to get rid of Enoch and the Book of Enoch, For Enoch Testified of Jesus the Christ the WORD the SON of GOD
Although Noah was righteous enough to be spared destruction and be designated the second father of mankind, despite his efforts, he failed in his attempt to effect a true rectification of Adam's sin, which was necessary to draw the Divine Presence back to Its desired residence on earth.
Hear them, how they dis their OWN Noah. Noah Failed at Nothing, The Promise was Promised since the Beginning
One of the first acts he engaged in upon leaving the Ark was the planting of a vineyard (Gen. 9:20,21). Most Biblical (Mishnah Torah Tradition, rib-eyes) commentaries are highly critical of this action.
After all, mankind had just been destroyed. To plant a vineyard so as to grow grapes and make wine seems totally inappropriate under the circumstances.
and they called Jesus the Christ a wine bibber
But there are those who say that Noah was attempting to rectify the sin of Adam. The Talmud states that, in one opinion, the fruit of the tree of knowledge was the grape.7 What Adam had done was drink wine in a profane manner.
And they abuse ADAM
It had been God's intention that Adam should wait until the Sabbath, which was to come in just a few hours, and then the fruit of the tree, the grape, would be used to sanctify the Sabbath and bear witness to the fact that G-d had created the world in six days and rested on the seventh.8 It is argued that Noah knew this deeper meaning of Adam's transgression, and by planting a vineyard and using the wine for holy purposes, he could achieve the complete rectification of the sin. But Noah failed.
Bum Alcoholic, saith the rib-eyes
He became intoxicated and was discovered naked by his youngest son, Ham, who shamed him by calling Noah's other two sons, Shem (Father Shem) of the shemgods
and Japheth, to see their father's drunken nakedness. Rashi comments on this verse (Gen. 9:22) that Ham either castrated his father or had homosexual relations with him or both.
Sick Perversion is the whole of the Talmud Bavli. Shem the Father of the shemgods, was A Shame....a shem....shame, at his Fathers Nakedness
Shem and Japheth respectfully (Shamefully) covered their father with a garment, but the damage had been done. Noah awoke and cursed Ham and his descendants, and the Divine Presence looked down in pity (Gen. 9:23-27).
Or was it Shem he cursed for his shame
The Seven Commandments of the Children of Noah remained, as before the Flood, unheeded by all but a few, notably Shem and his grandson Eber, who established Houses of Study for the purpose of understanding and fulfilling the Noahide Laws.9
Shem gods from the start, their hidden shame. The Seth Myth covered
Then came the generation of the Tower of Babel.
This was a generation of brilliant scientists. Not only did they learn to master many of the world's natural forces, such as controlling the weather,
but they reasoned in their scientific wisdom that the earth had no Master, or, at least if it had a Master, that they were His equal, and they built a tower to the heavens to challenge the authority of God. They scientifically concluded that, since the Flood of Noah occurred in the year 1656 after creation, this meant that every 1656 years the heavens would shake, the depths would open, and the rains would come to destroy the earth.10 And the Bible teaches, "And G-d descended to look at the city and the tower that the children of man had built" . This was already from the fifth heaven.
G-d took measures to stop His errant children by confounding their language and scattering them to distant lands . Originally, all of mankind spoke one language, the language of Scripture, Hebrew, the twenty-two letters of the Hebrew alef-bet being the very instruments of creation.11 But now mankind had lost this merit, communicating in the seventy languages of the world.
But they once again have mastered their Lost Hebrew
During these times, King Nimrod arose with a wickedness that was virtually without precedent. He proclaimed himself G-d of all the earth and commanded all his subjects to worship him as the actual deity. Those who refused, he killed.12
So once more, their plan is in effect, cometh Moshiach the mere man god they are about to reveal, those who refuse to worship him are to be slain, via Noahide Laws you are reading this moment.
Nimrod was called "a mighty hunter before the Lord" (Gen. 10:9). Rashi comments that the phrase "a mighty hunter" means that he captured the minds of men with his mouth and led them astray to rebel against God. "Before the Lord," Rashi says, indicates Nimrod intentionally provoked G-d in His Presence. Nimrod, unlike any man who had lived before him, acted wickedly in order to defy God. He knew his Master and rebelled out of spite against Him.
G-d withdrew His Divine Presence to the sixth heaven in response to the sins of Sodom and Gemorrah, primarily theft and sexual perversion. In those societies, cruelty was admired and human kindness harshly punished, often by death.13
Man, by this time their Tetragrammaton must be in the 200th Heaven
The ancient Egyptians completed the job of driving G-d away by being wholly devoted to their many idols, more steeped in sexual perversion than the Sodomites, and by developing another form of evil to its ultimate - witchcraft.14 With God's revealed Presence removed to the seventh and highest heaven, mankind dwelt in a world of moral and spiritual darkness.
Finally there arose a righteous man whose deeds began to draw the revealed Presence back to earth. Abraham stood alone against the world by clinging to the Creator and doing His will.
The Creator the WORD whom he Believed. The WORD of God, Jesus the Christ.
He challenged Nimrod's idolatry with his belief in the One God,
and eventually vanquished Nimrod completely, bringing mankind to the recognition of G-d and His way in the world. In Abraham's merit, the Divine Presence descended from the seventh heaven to the sixth heaven. Because of Abraham's son, Isaac, the Divine Presence descended from the sixth to the fifth heaven, then from the fifth to the fourth with Isaac's son, Jacob.
He descended so many times he is in the Minus 200 Heaven now....Tetragrammaton?
Jacob's spiritual might was awesome. He wrestled with an angel of G-d and defeated it (Gen. 32:25-30). Through Jacob and his children, twelve sons and one daughter, a new and distinct people on earth emerged. The Children of Israel were named after their father Jacob, who had been blessed by G-d and given the new name: "'Your name shall no more be called Jacob, but Israel shall be your name,' and He called his name, Israel" (Gen. 35:10). Rashi comments that the name Jacob implies one who comes with stealth and guile, but the name Israel denotes a prince and a ruler.
Thus the seed of Abraham, By Faith in the WORD, according to His Promise, Jesus the Christ the One seed, Before Abraham ....IAM
With the Children of Israel, a people of G-d had come into the world. Abraham, Isaac, and Israel were each mighty prophets and knew that their descendants would go down to Egypt in exile and would then be redeemed by G-d and given His Divine Law on Mount Sinai.
The Patriarchs fulfilled the Seven Commandments of the Children of Noah, and through their gift of prophecy saw what the Sinai Revelation would bring, and obeyed those laws as well, even though they had not been commanded concerning them.
Thus they admit they ditched the TEN COMMANDMENTS Of GOD
When G-d had blessed Isaac, it was "because Abraham listened to My voice, and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes, and My laws" ). Rashi comments that "charge" refers to the admonitions of the Torah, which had not yet been commanded, including rabbinical prohibitions regarding the Sabbath, whereas "commandments" refers to matters such as robbery and murder (two of the Seven Noahide Commandments).15
Because the Father never gave ORAL Traditions to the stiffnecked people
In fact, there were times when a conflict over the two codes of law arose.
The initial strife between Joseph and his brothers had to do with the difference between the Mosaic precept of keeping the dietary laws and the Noahide Commandment forbidding the eating of the limb of a living animal. Mosaic Law permits Jews to eat the meat of an animal that has been ritually slaughtered, even if the animal still exhibits movement in its limbs.
What Jews? There were none at this point
Noahide Law does not require ritual slaughtering, but forbids Noahites to eat an animal's meat unless every trace of movement has stopped.
Isn't that great, I am sick and tired of eating live animals aren't you? But again that is not exactly what they have planned for Global starvation, to control the masses
The brothers had a heated discussion about the subject, and the sons of Leah argued that they, by following the Mosaic precept, were exempt from the Noahide prohibition. To prove the point, they slaughtered an animal according to the Mosaic precept and ate of its meat before the animal's limbs had stopped twitching. Joseph felt that they had erred in their judgment and told the matter to their father.16 Joseph's brothers then sold him into slavery, but he had G-d with him and rose to become second in command in Egypt, a veritable king alongside Pharaoh. By the time he had forgiven his brothers for what they had done to him, the Divine Presence had descended from the fourth to the third heaven through the merit of Jacob's third son, Levi.
Yep, Just search the "Bible Code" and You too can have this exclusive word of gawd and his shemmies of shame of the scam of the hoodlum haha
Before the Children of Israel settled in the land of Egypt, their brother Judah had preceded them and had established a school in Goshen for the study of God's Law, both the seven commandments that they were obliged to observe and the laws of the Torah, which they received as a heritage from Abraham, Isaac, and Israel.17 Even during the long and bitter period of Egyptian slavery, the tribe of Levi remained in the House of Study, exempt from harsh servitude, so that the Divine Law would be remembered and understood and fulfilled.18 And because of the righteousness of Levi's son, Kehot, whose sons were destined to carry the Holy Ark of G-d through the Wilderness, the Divine Presence descended from the third to the second heaven.
Bring God down from Heaven by self Righteousness
When Pharaoh decreed death for the male infants born to the Children of Israel, Amram, the leader of the generation and a descendant of Levi, divorced his wife, Jochebed. His idea was to stop bringing Israelite infants into the world in order to prevent their murder.
Thus the rabid rib-eyes say their god said "Come to Pharoah" Such a humitarian this Pharoah was. Murder to prevent murder, go figure
Amram, as leader, knew that his action would be emulated by his people, which is precisely what happened. But his daughter, Miriam, pointed out that whereas Pharaoh had decreed only against males, Amram had decreed against all infants, male and female, by not bringing any into the world. Respecting their daughter's words, Amram and Jochebed remarried, and the child Moses was born.19 And in Amram's merit, the Divine Presence descended from the second to the first heaven.
Whoooooooooey, talk about jewish fables. Sorry, Don't mean to blaspheme you oh rib-eye godshem.
Moses was the most humble man who ever lived (Num. 12:3). His humility was so complete that he considered himself as nothing at all.
So he murdered an Egyptian
Whatever he achieved, he saw as coming solely from God. He felt that if G-d had blessed another man with as many talents as he, the other man would surely have achieved more with them.20 This self-nullification stood him in direct contrast to the self-aggrandizement of Pharaoh, who claimed to be a deity as Nimrod had.21
Yet in their Noahide Laws they Call Moses the First Moshiach, man god. But this is not the Moses of the WORD, another imposter of the fables of the Talmudic jews
When G-d redeemed the Children of Israel and decimated the idolatry of the Egyptians, it was for the purpose of His Revelation at Sinai and the Giving of the Torah. Fifty days after the Children of Israel had left Egypt, Moses ascended Mount Sinai, and in full view of 600,000 Jewish men and at least 1,400,000 women and children,22 the Lord G-d of Israel descended to earth from His heavenly abode (Exod. 24:10),23 and said "I am the Lord your G-d who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage."
2 Million in just a few short years, wow !
G-d had departed from the Garden of Eden and now had returned on Mount Sinai with the Giving of the Torah. It was a Divine Revelation of proportions that the human mind cannot even begin to comprehend. All the blind and the lame and the deaf were miraculously healed.24 All the righteous souls who would ever be born into this world were called forth by the Lord G-d to witness His Divine Presence.25 This was the seal of God, His truth.
Yet they DENY HIM the WORD of God the Creator
With the Giving of the Torah, the G-d of Israel chose the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as His Chosen People, instructing them to fulfill the 613 Commandments of the Torah. He also commanded the righteous of the other nations of the world to keep the Seven Commandments of the Children of Noah and commanded Moses and his people to teach them how.26 It was both the establishment of a new covenant and the strengthening of the old one.
But None of the GOYIM Nations heard these Noahide Laws, so the shemgods must make them aware of them in person or Decapitate the Goyim
The Mosaic and Noahide Laws were inextricably bound together. The Children of Noah, the righteous Gentiles, were obligated to fulfill the Seven Commandments because they were given on Mount Sinai, not because they were given to Noah. And the Children of Israel were commanded to teach the Seven Commandments to the righteous Gentiles.
Their god just forgot to tell the "Goyim" this fact. But he did tell his Seth Myth Seed the shemgods
When Moses ascended Mount Sinai to meet God, earth and heaven came together in a unique way. G-d took of His holiness and brought it to earth. For the first time in creation, physical objects could be infused with actual holiness. The Torah scroll and other writings, the sacrifices and other articles of use in the Tabernacle and Temple service, and the Children of Israel themselves became holy unto the Lord, meaning separate and distinct from the rest of creation with a sanctity uniquely reserved for the service of G-d (Exod. 19:6).27 This was the beginning of the true universal religion in which Israel, the Jewish people, is the priest and the Children of Noah, the righteous Gentiles, its faithful laymen.28 The year was 2448 of the creation.29
Jewry does not represent ISRAEL, But were only Judah, who rejected the Creator, and have made themselves a shem (Name) and another gods
During the periods when the Jewish people lived in the Holy Land, their responsibility for teaching the Gentiles the Seven Commandments was generally fulfilled.
During the 410 years that the First Temple stood and the 420 years of the Second Temple, Gentiles who wanted to dwell in the Land of Israel had to agree to fulfill the Noahide Laws and had the right to enter the Holy Temple and offer sacrifices to G-d
Where the Abominations occurred, Ezekiel
With respect to the nations of the world, this posed something of a problem. Influential as it was, particularly during the times of King Solomon,
the Apostate of Molech
the Land of Israel was but one place on a rather large globe. And the observance of the Noahide Laws outside of the Land of Israel was rare. Then, in the year 4800 of creation, nearly two thousand years ago, G-d took a drastic step to remedy the situation.
He sent his Lamb
He destroyed His Holy Temple, the center of religious Jewish life, and exiled His people Israel to every corner of the planet, where they remain, for the most part, to this very day. As the Talmud states, "The Jewish people went into exile only in order to make converts," meaning to teach the nations faith in the One God.31
Good try, However the Tribes of Judah and Benjamine were of Talmudic Jewry. Has Nothing to do with the Other Ten who are dispersed into the world who are of the Faith of Israel, Jesus the Christ, who are by faith the seed of Abraham, Spiritual ISRAEL of SION
The intention was for the Jewish people to proclaim the faith in the G-d of their fathers and to bring all the peoples of the world into the communion of G-d and Israel by teaching them the Seven Commandments of Noah.
Exactly opposite of the TRUTH, yet they will Use the WORD to snare the complacent Lukewarm mammonites of Judeo-Churchinsanity of the Scofield deception.
But what the Jews found in the world outside their own land was a difficult situation. Mixed up with a myriad of foreign cultures, the Jews had a lifelong struggle to maintain their own traditions without being swallowed up by the cultures and traditions of the peoples around them, so as to fulfill the Biblical injunction, "Take heed to yourself that you inquire not after their gods, saying: How did these nations serve their gods? Even so, I will do likewise" Moreover, the Jew found that people were distrustful of him and hostile, and were far too busy trying to convert him to their religions to have any time to listen to what he might have to say about the subject.
Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God,
and are contrary to all men:
Three factors in recent times have caused a change in the situation. First, the spiritual deterioration of mankind has reached a desperate stage.
Thanks to Jewry's Holly-wood, and wars and usery, and theft and Idolatry
Half the world follows an official doctrine of atheism (which Jews consider the cruelest and most extreme form of idolatry), and much of the rest of the world is sunk into immorality and crime. Second, there exists a spirit of ecumenism, largely due to radio and television and the information explosion, in which Judaism's view concerning the non-Jew's relationship to G-d no longer meets with irrational responses.
see the Judaizers
The third factor is that G-d has finally brought the appointed time, as it says, "Thus says the Lord of Hosts. In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the corner of the garment of him who is a Jew, saying, `We will go with you, for we have heard that G-d is with you'"
and so they do
All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
1. It is the foundation of foundations of all doctrines and philosophical inquiry to know that there is a First Existence (without a beginning) and that He created all existence (brought everything forth from absolute nothingness into being). And everything that is found in the heavens or on the earth exists only because of the truth of His existence.1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
2. And if all the creatures in creation should cease to exist, He alone would still exist and in no way would He be nullified because of their nullification. For every creation needs Him, but He, Blessed Be He, does not need any of them or all of them, and His truth is not like the truth of any one of them.2
So he died for you, and on the third day rose and ascended into Heaven, But you deny him
Their existence is not imperative, but depends on His existence. Therefore, their existence is relative. But the First Existence is uncaused. His existence is absolute.
3. Of Him the prophet says, "The Lord G-d is truth" . He alone is truth and there is no other truth like unto His truth.3 And of Him the Torah says, "There is nothing else besides Him"
and the Pharisaic Chasidim slew his Prophets
4. This Existence is the G-d of the universe and Master of the earth. He directs the planet with a power that has neither limit nor end, with a power that is uninterrupted, so that the planet always revolves. And it is impossible for something to revolve without there being a force causing it to revolve. And He, Blessed Be He, causes it to revolve without a hand and without a body.4
5. And if it should ever occur to you that there is another deity besides Him, it is a rejection of the very Source on which everything depends.5
amen and amen, so why do you deny HIM?
6. This G-d is one. He is not two or more than two, and there is no single existence that is unique and singular like His existence. He is not in a category that includes others of His species. And He is not divided into portions or sections as is a body, but His is a oneness and a uniqueness that has no equal in the universe.6
and He is the Iam, The Lord Almighty, The Word, the Word which hath created everything, the WORD which was made flesh the Lamb of God, the incarnate image which He created Man, the Savior, the same redeemer as since the Beginning, God and His Father, the Wonderful Father, the Alpha and the Omega the Beginning and the Ending the First and the Last, the Everlasting Father, Jesus the Christ, who is the same as the Father, you deny.
7. If there were many gods, they would perforce have bodies, because there is no way to differentiate one being from another except by bodily or material differences. And if the Creator had a body or any material form, He would have both a limit and an end, and His power would have a limit and an end, because it is not possible for there to be a body that has no termination point and everything pertaining to a body also has a termination point. But because of our God, Blessed Be His Name, Whose power is endless and uninterrupted, the planet revolves perpetually, for His power is not a bodily power, and because He has no body, there are no accidents or occurrences of the body that happen to Him which might divide or separate Him from another being. Therefore it is impossible for Him to be anything but One.7
an unbeing, made to their idea of their image, who they have never seen, not even one.
8. If a person should think that there might be two deities, equally uncreated, what would distinguish one from the other except for their occupying different places at the same time or the same place at different times? And if you want to say that they occupy different places at the same time or the same place at different times, they are surely not limitless. Otherwise, the concept of two infinities arises, which is by definition impossible. Infinity is one and all inclusive and supremely indivisible into aspects, extremities, or forms.
Thus confining their god to their own understanding
9. It is explained in the Torah (Talmud Bavli) and the Prophets that the Holy One, Blessed Be He, has no body, for it says, "Because the Lord He is G-d in Heaven above and on the earth below" (Deut. 4:39), and a body cannot be in two places, and it says, "Because they saw no form" (Deut. 15), and it says, "And who is compared or equal to Me?" (Isa. 40:25), and if He had a body, He would be comparable to other bodies.8
The Image which HE MADE Man in His Likeness, Christ Jesus the LORD who has a Glorified Body
10. If so, why does it say in the Torah, "And under His feet" (Exod. 24:10), and "Written by the finger of God," (Exod. 31:18), "Hand of the Lord" (Exod. 9:3), "Eyes of the Lord" (Gen. 38:7), "Ears of the Lord" (Num. 11:1) and many examples like this? All of this is because the intellect of man is unable to fathom anything other than materiality, and the Torah is given in the language of man. So all of these examples are descriptive phrases, such as, "If I whet the glitter of My sword," Does He have a sword? It is all only a parable. The truth is that He has no semblance or form, but all of it is the vision of the prophet, as it is written, "Can you find G-d by searching for Him, or can you delve into the depths of the Almighty?"
Thus they deny that the LORD has Come in the flesh and are anti-Christ, the children of satan, who crucified the LORD
11. And what was it that Moses sought when he asked God, "Please, show me Your glory" Moses wished to know the truth of the existence of the Holy One, Blessed Be He, to the point where he knew it in his heart, just as one knows a person whose form is engraved in his heart, and whom he recognizes as distinct from other men. Thus did Moses yearn to know the Holy One, Blessed Be He, to the point where He would be distinct in Moses' heart like other existences, thereby knowing the truth of God's existence as it really is. And G-d answered him that man, while his soul is attached to a body, lacks this power of intellect and so he cannot know this truth clearly.
For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
12. Since, as it has been explained, G-d has no body, He is not subject to the accidents of the body. He has neither attachment nor separation, neither place nor measurement, neither ascent nor descent, neither right nor left, neither front nor back, neither standing nor sitting, and just as He has no ending, neither has He a beginning, and He has neither life nor death as a body has, neither intellect nor wisdom like a wise man, and He neither sleeps nor wakes, and he has neither anger nor laughter, neither joy nor sadness, neither silence nor speech like the speech of man.11
I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
13. And such passages in the Torah as "He sits in the heavens and laughs" are merely parables and similitudes, for as the sages of Israel say, the Torah was given in the language of man, and as G-d says, "I am the Lord, I do not change" . If He were at times angry and at times joyous, this would surely constitute change, for all these qualities and attributes are found only in a lowly body, a physical vessel whose foundation is dust, but He, may He be blessed, is exalted far, far above any of this.12
He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
1. One should strive to love and fear God, Who is honored and exalted, as it says, "You should love the Lord your God" , and "You should fear the Lord your God"
2. What is the way to love Him and fear Him? When a man ponders deeply about His wondrous deeds and His manifold great creations, he will realize that God's wisdom has no equal or end, and he will immediately love and praise and glorify and desire with a great desire to know His Great Name. And when he thinks about these things, he will immediately be awestruck with fear, and he will realize that he is only a small creature, low and inconsequential, standing with extremely limited knowledge before the One Who possesses knowledge that is perfect and complete.13
1. "Know this day and take it unto your heart that the Lord is G-d in the heavens above and on the earth below, there is no other"
Jesus the Christ the Savior, Salvation, sent once and for ever to as many as believed
Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.
Salvation is far from the wicked: for they seek not thy statutes.
But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the LORD.
2. In the beginning, when G-d said, "Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters" (Gen. 1:6), the words and letters of His blessed speech, being eternal as He is eternal, stand eternally in the firmament of the heavens as the activating life force in creation. Were G-d to retract His words or cause the letters of His speech to depart even for an instant, the heavens would immediately return to absolute nothingness just as they were prior to their having been created by God's saying, "Let there be a firmament."14
1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2: The same was in the beginning with God.
3: All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
3. Thus it is with each of the Ten Utterances by which G-d created the world. Were the letters of God's speech to return to their Source, the entirety of creation would instantly cease to exist and would become the absolute nothingness that it was before the beginning of the six days of creation.15
This is their gods shekinah the polytheistic pagan worship
4. One who contemplates the foregoing can begin to understand how G-d was one and unique and alone before He created the world, and remains equally one and unique and alone even after He created the world, and that the creation of the world in no way added anything to His completeness and perfection.16
1Cor:8:6: But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
1Tm:2:5: For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
Jms:2:19: Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
5. This seems to be a paradox. How can it be that the creation of the world added nothing or effected no change in God? The seeming paradox is resolved by realizing that compared with God, Whose speech is the sole life force in creation, the world is absolutely and literally nothing and nonexistent. This is because in His Presence everything is considered nonexistent, literally null and void, and there is no place devoid of His Presence,17 as it is written, "Do I not fill heaven and earth? saith the Lord" (Jer. 23:24).
Jesus the WORD of God
6. When a flesh and blood person speaks, the words and the breath of his mouth are felt and seen to leave the speaker and to be things unto themselves, but God's speech is never separated from Him, because there is no place devoid of Him and nothing outside of Him, for He is eternal and infinite.18
and they deny the WORD, Jesus the Messiah
7. Even the idea of speech as applied to G-d is to be taken not literally but metaphorically. Just as the speech of a person reveals what was hidden in the person's thoughts, thus it is above with the Lord of Hosts, Blessed Be He, Who brought forth all of created existence from a state of hiddenness to revelation by saying the Ten Utterances as recorded in the Book of Genesis. It is this which is called speech in reference to God.19
Thus they deny the Literal WORD, the LIVING WORD
8. These Ten Utterances by which the world was created are called the speech of G-d because through them His will went from a concealed state to a revealed state.
Changing the WORD to fit their godhood status of children of an un-god
But this so called speech is unified with Him in absolute unity.
And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
The difference is only from the perspective of created beings, which receive their life force from God's speech, as it descends from His exalted being and creates material existence, descending level after level until it reaches this coarse physical world.
They want heaven to be brough to earth, and they do not want to enter into the Kingdom of God through the LIVING GATE, Christ Jesus. Fot it is them who say we are as gods.
Here, created beings are able to receive the Godly flow of life without losing their identities through being absorbed and nullified in their true Source, God.20
9. This Godly influx is concealed to avoid a revelation of G-d that is greater than the world can endure.
Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.
All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Jn:1:18: No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
Jn:6:44: No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.
Jn:8:42: Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
Jn:10:30: I and my Father are one.
Jn:14:6: Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Jn:14:7: If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
Jn:14:10: Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
But satan's perverts of blasphemy continue....
Therefore, it appears to the creatures that the light and life force of the Omnipresent which is clothed in each creation, and is the true existence of each creation, is a thing apart from His Blessed Self and merely issues from Him, just as the speech of a human being issues from the person. Yet there is absolutely no concealment from the perspective of the Holy One, Blessed Be He. Nothing is obscured from Him whatsoever. To Him darkness and light are exactly the same, as it is written, "Even the darkness conceals nothing from You, but the night shines as the day"
Down to Earth
10. Nor does the descent of level after level stop His blessed speech from remaining in a state of absolute unity with Him, but it is metaphorically "like the snail whose garment is part of him."21
11. The error that mundane philosophers make which leads them to believe that G-d created the world and then abandoned it to its own devices is that they assume that the creative process of G-d is the same as that of man. In truth, it is far different, as it is written, "For My thoughts are not like your thoughts," and, "Thus My ways are higher than your ways" Man is merely capable of creating something from something. The human craftsman takes an ingot of silver and fashions a vessel from it. When the craftsman removes his hand from his creation, the vessel remains. This is because the craftsman merely changes the form of a created substance. However, when G-d created the heavens and the earth, He made them from absolute nothingness, and were He to remove His creative force, they would be as they were before He brought them forth into the state of revealed creation, that is, nonexistent.22
12. From the foregoing words of truth, it should be apparent how the entirety of creation is, in truth, considered null and nonexistent with respect to God's activating force and the breath of His mouth. This does not mean that the creation is an illusion. It does mean that God's Divine Force is its true existence and that creation has no independent existence of its own. For it must be remembered that the example of God's removing His original Ten Utterances was hypothetical. G-d has no such intention. The universe is real. It is, however, nullified to its Creator. How do we know the universe is real? Inasmuch as our limited senses and intellect are part of the created universe, the proof they offer is inconclusive. We are part of the very thing that may not exist! There is but one proof that the universe really exists. It says so in the Torah, as it is written "In the beginning, G-d created the heavens and the earth"
13. The reason that every created being and thing appears to possess an independent self existence is that we do not grasp or see with our physical eyes the power of G-d (Tetragrammaton) and the breath of His mouth that is within creation. If permission were granted the eye to see the life force and the spirituality that flow from G-d to every created thing, then we would no longer see the physicality of material existence. For, since the physical world is truly nullified to its Source, if we could see the Godly source, how could we see the physical world?23
Thus they Nullify God and His Purpose which he hath Purposed for all mankind, to break the yoke from these Assyrian children, to only Testify of Him the WORD the CREATOR. No, I am sorry rabid rib-eye God the Father is not Nullified his Creation to himself.
14. By analogy, a ray of sunlight may be seen from the earth, but from the perspective of the sun, the ray's source, all that is seen is the light that fills the sky. From the sun's perspective, the ray has no existence whatsoever.24
ahahahahhahhheeeeeeehoooooey, God the Word Created the SUN, and the Father see's the rays of HIS LIGHT quite Well, for that Light is the Light unto the Gentile's, the SON
15. However, the analogy of the ray of sunlight is incomplete, because its source, the sun, exists only in one place in the heavens. The sun does not exist both in the heavens and on earth where its light appears to have a separate existence. This is in contrast to created beings, which are always within their Source, although the Source is not revealed to their eyes.25
16. It is not sufficient to say that G-d created the world during the six days of creation, for His creative activity is continuous, an infinite flow of life force. This is why it is written in the present tense, "He creates darkness and forms light,"26 rather than in the past tense, that He created darkness and formed light. And this applies to man as well. The man who feels his own self importance and does not recognize that the Creator is constantly bringing him forth from absolute nothingness into existence is called one whom G-d created in the past tense. This is in contrast to a person who acknowledges the truth of his existence, that it comes from G-d alone, constantly. This person is called one whom G-d creates.27
If any one concept epitomizes the knowledge of God, it is Judaism's belief that man can achieve complete repentance.
Without Jesus the Lamb of God the Final Sacrifice, by Grace to as many as who believe. These can achieve it they say by Holistic Consciousness and become as gods
Judaism does not even find the word repentance sufficient, for repentance presupposes a natural state of sinfulness from which, in reality, there is no return. The Jewish idea is called tshuvah, return.
Thus they DENY Salvation of Grace, Given Freely.
Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Christianity, for example, views man as being a hopeless victim of original sin. In that light, complete repentance is impossible. How can one return to one's pure nature if the pure nature itself is blemished?
Through the untainted Blood, Pure and Clean of the Father, who came as according to his Promise to blot out the useless animal sacrifices. Who the Fathers of these Chasisdic Pharisees Chabad Lubavitch, slew. And now soon again they hope to cut-off Jesus the Lamb of God the Christ, from mankind, by their slavery of satan's Talmudic Universal Noahide Laws, the yoke and the snare.
In truth, repentance is withheld from the sinner only by his own evil mind and deceitful heart. If he sincerely wishes to draw near to God, the gate of repentance is open to him and no hindrance exists which can prevent him from attaining his goal.
Mt:7:13: Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Mt:7:14: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Lk:13:24: Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
On the contrary, God opens the gate of righteousness for all and, in His loving kindness and goodness, instructs man in the good way, as it is written, "Good and upright is the Lord; therefore, He will teach sinners the way" And it is also written, "The Lord is nigh unto all who call upon Him in truth"
and That same Lord, before the "replacement Theology of demonology of pantheism is the Word, Jesus the Christ since the beginning.
Jn:4:24: God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Jn:5:33: Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth.
Jn:8:32: And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Jn:14:6: Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
How can the Christian idea of original sin be acceptable when nine souls have ascended to their eternal reward without experiencing death?1
By faith in the Creator, who is the same Redeemer from the beginning. Nine?
The most notable of these, of course, is the Prophet Elijah who ascended to heaven in a flaming chariot (Kings 2 2:11). Another was Serach, the daughter of Asher, who informed her grandfather Jacob that his son Joseph was alive and well in Egypt.2 The great rabbi, the Baal ShemTov, was offered the opportunity to be the tenth to leave this earth without dying, but he chose to experience death.3
Mt:23:8: But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
He saw everything as emanating solely from God, therefore ultimately good and worth experiencing, as it says, "The feet of the Shechina (polytheistic gods) descend even unto death"
Judaism rejects the notion of man being trapped by original sin.
Where they created the sons of Seth Myth in the early centuries and slew any as heretics who claimed the lie. They needed a useless genealogy to become untainted of Adam's fall, without the need for a Savior. Thus they transplanted themselves as the Elohim, gods, fallen angels Nephilim, Gibborim, Judges.......god of the earth....shemgods who Slew the Son of God, but of course only according to his Promise, the Plan for as many as would belive. Theirs is a kingdom of flesh they seek, with a mere man sitting on their flesh throne of David, who they Know not, and their Moshiach is that Son of Perdition they soon hope to Reveal, who will come in his own name, they accept, as will the apostate world who Deny the IAM
We learn that Abraham and Sara fulfilled what Adam and Eve failed to fulfill.4 And Jacob, through his exalted service of God, achieved a true rectification of the sin of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.5
Not even Close, but Abraham believed the Word of God and was counted as Righteous, Yet the Everlasting Holy Covenant was through Issac, the Lamb of God, provided
This means that man can return to God, no matter how far he has fallen. The method of man's return to his true and sinless state of being is systematically delineated in Judaism and workable by anyone, whether Israelite or Noahite.
By works only, designed of course by the herders of the unbelieving "Goyim" who reject the Lamb of God, their obedient proselytes, who are become two fold the children of hell with them.
Why should man strive to return to God? The lowest reason is, of course, to avoid punishment. But there is a nobler reason. Suppose a person had in his possession a great painting by Rembrandt, for example. Not knowing it was a treasureable object, he had stored it away in the attic gathering dust and mold. Once he learns that the painting is real and that he has a masterpiece in his possession, the person will certainly go up to the attic, retrieve the painting, clean it off and restore it to its original state. Is a person's own soul not worthy of a similar honor? For it is said that of all the treasures entrusted to you by your Creator, the one most worthy of honor is your own soul.6
Jesus the Christ the Pearl of Great Price, the only way to enter into the Kingdom of God the Father. The flesh profits man NOTHING. For this earth is to be destroyed very soon and all they who denied the Kingdom of the Father, and the only gate Christ Jesus shall not enter into the Kingdom, but be cast into outer darkness where there will be gnashing and gnawing of teeth and eternal damnation
1. A person must realize that God, Blessed Be He, is more merciful to man than anyone or anything else can be. The Creator, Blessed Be He, does not conceal anything from a person which might improve his personal welfare. For man is God's creation, and no one can better understand how to care for a creation than the original maker. If this principle applies to a human craftsman, who does not create any new form but merely changes the form of an already existing creation, then certainly it is true of God, Who brought man into being from absolute nothingness and sustains him at every instance and every second. God is all-knowing in the ways of what is best for man, what can damage him and what will work to his advantage.7
Jesus Our Lord the WORD of God
2. One should contemplate and know that God lavishes great and abundant kindness on man. From the beginning of human existence, God has bestowed these kindnesses even without man's being worthy of them. And it is not because God has a need for man, but only because of God's great goodness and generosity.8
3. One should also realize clearly that God observes him at all times and that there is nothing hidden from Him. All stand revealed before Him. God knows whether or not a person has complete trust in Him. Therefore, it is fitting that a person trust God and turn to Him, abandoning ways contrary to Him. By observing the Seven Noahide Commandments with care and deliberation, one demonstrates that he has put his complete trust in God. God will then reciprocate with trust in man, leading him to success and happiness in all matters.9
The Snare by works unto a god who has No Only Begotten Son come in the flesh, Salvation Once and for all for all who believe by faith, FREELY. NOT BY WORKS of Slavery to their god of Babylon who seeks to decapitate any who will not bow and worship their gods and they as gods over all non-jews
4. There is no miracle in the creation as great as returning to God through repentance. Repentance is greater than wisdom.
For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
By means of wisdom, man can discriminate between good and evil, choosing the good and rejecting the evil. Nevertheless, the evil remains evil. But through repentance, man has the power to transform evil miraculously into good, for the sins themselves and the remorse over having committed them are the very actions that draw a person to God with impassioned longing and great love.10
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
5. A Chasidic Rebbe once happened upon a person who was a notorious sinner. The Rebbe walked up to the man and confessed that he was envious of him.
"But Rebbe," the man said, amazed, "you are a saint and I am a sinner. Why should you be envious of me?"
"Because," the Rebbe answered, "you can bring a much greater light into the world than I can. I can only bring goodness to the world by resisting sin and doing what I am supposed to do. You can transform thousands, maybe millions, of evil deeds into wondrous merits by repenting and returning to God."11
Jesus the Christ the Light of the World
1. If a person has transgressed one or all of the Seven Noahide Commandments, either willfully or unintentionally, when he repents, he is obligated to confess verbally, specifying his sins before the God of kindness, Blessed Be He. How should he confess? He should speak words to this effect: "I beseech you, God, I have sinned unintentionally (or "I have transgressed willingly"). I have acted out of spite before You and I have done such-and-such. I regret my actions and am ashamed of them and will not do such-and-such again." This is the essence of confession. Anyone who increases the content of his confession and elaborates upon it is praiseworthy.12
8: Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
9: After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10: Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
11: Give us this day our daily bread.
12: And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13: And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
2. A punishment imposed on a person by a Noahide court of law serves as an atonement for the transgression if the person confesses his sins to God in the above manner. Similarly, if one injures a friend or causes him monetary loss, even if he has paid back what he owes, he has not atoned for his transgression until he confesses to God and resolves never to repeat such a deed again.
And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.
3. Repentance atones for all sins. Even if one is evil all the days of his life and returns to God on the last of his days, none of his wickedness is mentioned to him in the Divine Judgment.13
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
4. What is complete repentance? If, after having confessed, it occurs to the person to repeat the transgression done in the past, and if the opportunity to do it arises, and if he resists and refrains from doing it solely because of his repentance and not because of his fear of anyone (a policeman, for instance), and not because he is too weak physically and can no longer do it, then he has achieved complete repentance.
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
For example, if a man has had a forbidden relationship with a woman and he has repented and confessed, and after a time it happens that he finds himself alone with her again, and now he resists and does not transgress, this is a person who has done complete repentance.14
And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
5. If a person returns to God (repenting of his transgressions) only in his old age, at a time of life when he is no longer able to repeat the transgressions of the past, although this is not the highest form of repentance, it does help the person and he is considered a true penitent who has returned to God.
For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
6. Even if one transgresses all his life and repents the day of his death and dies a penitent, all his sins are forgiven. Thus, if one remembers his Creator and returns to Him before he dies, he is forgiven.
Beware, you know not when you die.
7. And what is repentance? It is when the sinner abandons his sin, removing it from his thoughts, and is completely resolved not to do it again. Consequently, he regrets what has happened in the past and accepts God, the Knower of secrets, as his Witness that he will never return to such a sin again. And he needs to confess verbally and state the resolutions that he made in his heart.15
And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:
8. One who confesses with words and does not resolve in his heart to leave his sin is like one who immerses in a ritual pool while grasping a dead rat in his hand. The immersion in the pool brings no purification until he discards the unclean object.16
REPENT ONE TIME in HE who came to as many as Believe, for he came to erase your sins. But as far as the flesh, it is appointed once for man to die, the wages of the sin of the flesh is the first death, if this were not so the self righteous rib-eyes would live forever and indeed be as gods as they say, yet even these hasidic Pharisee elders leader Schneerson their chief mere man wannabe god is long since dead and decomposed, as ALL Mankind. What they snare you with is fallacy, the same error as satan leads them, since Adam.
9. On the path of repentance, the penitent should cry to God with tears and supplications and should give charity according to his capability, at least ten percent of his income and preferably twenty percent. He should also distance himself from the thing in which he sinned or the person with whom he sinned. He should change all his deeds and tread a straight path, and he should exile himself from his present residence since exile is an atonement because it brings a person to humility, and the essence of repentance comes through a broken heart and a humble spirit.17
And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.
10. It is praiseworthy for the penitent to confess publicly, even to the extent of informing others of his transgressions, saying to his peers, "I have sinned against so-and-so and I have done such-and-such. But I have changed my ways, and I deeply regret my past."18
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
11. One who is haughty and does not inform others of his transgressions, choosing rather to conceal them, does not do complete repentance.
But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
12. Public declaration refers to the sins between oneself and his fellow man. The sins that are between oneself and his Creator need not be broadcast, and, in truth, it is considered the ultimate of brazenness to reveal them, as it shows that the person is not embarrassed about them. Let him simply return to God, Blessed Be He, specifying his sins before Him. Any public confession should be in a general way without specifying actions, and he should consider it a blessing that his iniquity has not become revealed.
Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.
13. Repentance helps only with sins that one commits between himself and God. For sins that are between oneself and his fellow man, he has to pacify his fellow and ask forgiveness from him.19
and then exclude the Father? I think not
14. If a person receives an apology, he should never refuse to be pacified, but should forgive easily and be slow to feel anger toward another. At the time someone asks forgiveness of him, he should grant favor with a full heart and a sincere spirit.20
15. Every person should consider himself perfectly balanced between reward and punishment. Similarly, he should see the entire world as similarly balanced because of his deeds. If he commits one sin, he tilts the scales of judgment for himself and for the entire world toward guilt and condemnation, and consequently he can be the cause of the whole world's destruction. But if he does one good deed, he can tilt the scales of judgment for himself and the whole world toward merit and can bring salvation and deliverance for himself and the whole world.21
ONLY Flesh and no Spirit
1. The power of self-determination is given to every person. If he wants to direct himself toward good and righteousness, the power is in his hand; if he wants to direct himself to the way of evil, the power is similarly his.22
1Cor:15:50: Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
1Cor:15:53: For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
1Cor:15:54: So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
Gal:6:8: For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
2. Man is unique in this world, and there is not another creation that can compare to him in this regard. Man is intellectually aware of good and evil. He does what he wishes to do, and no one can prevent him from choosing to do good or evil.
3. One should banish the idea that fools speak about, that God has decreed man's destiny from birth whether he will be righteous or wicked. There is no such thing. Every person has the ability to become righteous or wicked, compassionate or cruel, generous or selfish. And so it is with all other character traits and abilities to live within the normative conduct set for man by the commandments of God.23
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
It is true, however, that the individual may be born with tendencies toward specific problematic behavior, but at all times it is within his power to overcome these natural tendencies. No one is born a thief or a sexual deviant.24
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
They attempt to erase the Fall of Adam
4. If God had predetermined the individual's destiny, whether for good or for evil, on what basis could the righteous be rewarded and the wicked be punished?
I recommend Matthew 24
Just as the Creator desired that fire and wind should naturally rise upward, and water and earth should naturally descend, and that a planet should move in a circular motion, and all other creatures of the world should act in accord with the nature that God chose for them, thus did God desire that man should have the free will to determine his actions.25
The Only Purpose which God hath purposed is that man testify of Him the Living God
5. Therefore, man is judged according to his deeds. If he does good, good is done to him. If he does evil, evil is repaid him.
The same old Pharisees and their leaven of satan
But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? In all this did not Job sin with his lips.
And at a future time, he must surrender himself to Judgment for his thoughts, speech, and actions. If a person fulfills the Seven Noahide Commandments, thereby doing good in this world, he is repaid with boundless good from God.
And they will no longer expose the Global Deception and the Tyrannical Plans of the shem gods, but become as cattle to be eaten and disposed in their hoodlum hoo haha
6. The reward for doing good is hundreds of times greater than the punishment for doing evil, for it is written, "for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate Me; and showing mercy unto the thousandth generation of them that love Me"
The Same Lord Today as Yesterday and Forever the Word since the beginning, Jesus the LORD God and His Father
1. Whenever a person commits a transgression with his own knowledge and will, it is proper that he be punished for it so that he be paid for his deeds.
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
Rom:9:8: That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
1Cor:5:5: To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
Gal:3:3: Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?
Col:2:18: Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
1Tm:3:16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
2Jn:1:7: For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
God knows exactly how he should be paid. The judgment may be that the sinner should be punished in this world with afflictions of his body (various diseases or seeming accidents). Or the punishment might take the form of loss of property and wealth, or the sinner's children might be afflicted because of his wrongdoings. Also, there are sins that are judged to be repaid in the World to Come, and so no harm befalls the transgressor in this world. And there are sins that must be paid for both in this world and in the World to Come.26
The shemgods and their hoodlum haha complete with their mere man false messiah, moshiach ben satan, and they will be his little wanna be gods who will afflict this punishment on mankind who opposes them and their Replacement god
2. One should consider it a great kindness to be punished in this world,
Gee thanks Rabid Rib-eyes of satan's synagogues, we see the smug job you do in Palestine
because the World to Come is eternal and everything of it is eternal. This reveals a glimmer of understanding of why the righteous suffer and the wicked prosper. It is as if God says of the wicked, "The little good he did in this world I will repay him in this world so that there remains no reward for him in the Eternal World, and the payment for his sins awaits him in fullest measure." And of the righteous, it is as if God says, "For his few sins I will punish him in this world, where afflictions are transitory, and for his great number of merits I will withhold reward in this world so that I can bestow upon him the greatest possible measure of eternal good in the World to Come."
Death comes to the good and the bad, for they are all the flesh. yet these cling to their useless flesh and their little kingdom of wannabe gods
3. When we speak of a man paying for his wicked deeds, this presumes that he does not repent and abandon them. But if he repents, it is considered a shield between him and the punishment. And just as a man sins because of his own understanding and free will, he can also repent through his own understanding and free will.27
Of course now, they are the law makers, and you the obedient Goyim, their god is by the making of their own hands, and they are to be their made god, little gods dishing out and dispensing punishment as they see it, according to their Hoodlum haha of their god their father the murderer since the beginning, and that is the lust they have done, the lust they did at Calvary and the Lust they have done since and the lust they will do until that Great and terrible day of the Lord's wrath.
4. There is a circumstance in which God does not offer a person the opportunity to repent. When with his own understanding and free will, a person commits an extremely grave sin or an overwhelming number of sins (such as causing many others to sin by leading them to idolatry or causing them to follow a false religious doctrine), the opportunity to abandon his evil is not granted to him in order that he should be lost in the sins that he committed.
Suckers, snared by their own words, the words of Pharisaic Yid-iots
However, this merely means that repentance is not made easy for the person. Nevertheless, it is written that nothing can stand between a man and repentance, for a person can always overcome the obstacles and through strength of will return to God in full repentance.28
Mt:6:14: For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
Mt:6:15: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Mt:10:32: Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
Mt:10:33: But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
5. A person should constantly regard himself as being close to death, and finding himself standing in sin, he should immediately repent from all his sins. He should not say, "When I grow older, I will repent." Perhaps he will die before he reaches old age.29
Perhaps in two minutes, Repent in Jesus Christ Mighty Name
6. One should not say that repentance applies only to sins involving actual deeds, such as forbidden sexual relations and theft. For just as a man must repent of those, he must become introspective concerning his evil characteristics and repent of them, from his anger and his hatred and from jealousy and folly and from pursuit of wealth and honor and excessive gluttony and other base character traits. From all of them, he must return to God. For a person who is sunk into these base pursuits and evil traits, it is harder to abandon graver sins involving actual evil deeds.30
Jesus the Christ came Just Once, For ALL, for All sin, to as many as believe
7. A true penitent should not worry that, as a result of his sins, he is a long way from the exalted status of the righteous. The truth is that he is loved and treasured by the Creator as if he had never committed a sin. Moreover, when he repents, his reward is enormous: he has tasted sin and departed from it, and has conquered his evil inclination. This makes him far greater than one who has never tasted sin, for he has achieved a greater spiritual conquest.31
Mt:1:21: And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Jn:8:21: Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.
8. The ways of the penitent should be humble and extremely modest. If fools and boors taunt him about his previous deeds and say to him, "Yesterday you were doing such-and-such, and now look at you trying to be so high and mighty," he should pay no attention to them, but listen silently and rejoice and know that their insults are bringing him great merit. When a penitent is embarrassed about his past deeds and is humiliated because of them, his merits are increased and his spiritual level is exalted.32
Mt:5:20: For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Mt:23:13: But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
Mt:23:14: Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
Mt:23:15: Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
Mt:23:23: Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
Mt:23:25: Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.
Mt:23:27: Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
Mt:23:29: Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
9. It is a grave sin to say to a penitent, "Remember your previous deeds," or to mention anything of his past ways in order to embarrass him, or to mention ideas or incidents that will remind him of what he has done.
10. Great is repentance, for it draws a person close to God, and the further one's distance, the closer and more beloved one can become through repentance. "Yesterday he was despicable in front of God; he was disgusting, distanced, and an abomination. And today, he is precious, close, and beloved."33
Not without Jesus the Christ the Atonment
1. The treasure reserved for the righteous is eternal life in the World to Come.
This is their Olam Haba, their New World Odour, their Little shemsham Hoodlum hoo haha of their little wannabe godhood kingdom. Where if you become an obedient Goyim Noahide, and fall down and worship their babylonian gods, you will not be afflicted by the self chosen Elohim Judges and their freemasons. Not a very good Pearl of great price, for if you accept it not only do you still see the first deat, but have assured yourself the second death of eternal damnation. Your Choice, satan of flesh or Jesus the Messiah to the Kingdom of Heaven.
This is a life that does not incorporate death. It is a good that does not coexist with evil. And the punishment for the wicked is that they do not merit this life, but they will be cut off and will die out.
Their definition of evil are the anti-shemgods all who oppose their scheme of shame
And all who do not merit this life are truly considered dead. The wicked are cut off in their wickedness and perish like animals. That is to say that the wicked one whose soul is severed from the body by spiritual extinction does not merit the eternal life of the World to Come.34
Has Nothing to do with entering the Kingdom of Heaven. Has nothing to do with the Lord of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the Word they believed.
And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
2. Loss of the life of the World to Come is the most terrible retribution, for this is a total loss and a complete destruction. It is a loss than can never be regained because repentance and return to God can be achieved only while the soul is in the body in this material world. Once the soul has separated from the body, it is no longer the time for good deeds or wicked deeds or repentance. Then it is the time for reward or punishment.35
3. There are certain misguided people who imagine that the reward for obeying God's commandments and for following the way of truth is to inherit a paradise where they are able to eat and drink sumptuous foods and beverages, to enjoy relationships with "beautiful forms," to wear linen and brocaded garments, to dwell in ivory palaces and use vessels of gold and silver, and other similar fantasies. The intelligent among mankind will easily see that these images are foolish and vain, and that there is neither inner purpose nor spiritual meaning to them. These ideas betray a lack of understanding and a compulsion for materialism, for it is only because we have physical bodies that these things have any meaning. All of these dreams of sensory delights are attractive only to the body; the soul has no longing for them. The soul desires to fulfill bodily needs only so as to establish and maintain health, and takes no pleasure in physical delights at all.36
Yet the Talmudic Illuminated shem's control all the wealth on earth and the federal reserve and the IRS....go figure their snare. They are saying these are material things, yet their so-called World to come is flesh...now a man with any intelligence can see through these whited Sepulchers full of dead men's bones and their scam of shame
4. In the time of the eternal life where there is no body nor any physical existence at all, these material things will be entirely nullified. And there, in the World to Come, the great goodness is for the soul alone. And there is no way in this world to grasp or comprehend any understanding of this pleasure whatsoever. But the delights of the World to Come are glorious beyond human concept, and there is nothing of this world to compare to their supernal goodness.
Faith in Nothing, But their fables of Extortion
5. The sages of Israel call it the World to Come not because it will exist in a future time and cannot be found here and now, but because it is the life that comes to man after the physical life of this world, in which the soul is encased in a physical body. The World to Come exists now and can be found now. It is found as it has been found from the very beginning.37
A resurrection into nothingness, which none of them have witnessed. But Jesus the LORD has told us of His Kingdom of Heaven as did the Prophets who they slew and put into Prison for Preaching against these rib-eyes and their perversion.
6. We are commanded to walk the middle path for it is the good and proper way, as it says, "You should walk in His ways" (Deut. 30:16). Just as God is called gracious, man must be gracious. Just as God is called merciful, man must be merciful. Man is obligated to follow the ways of God to the fullest extent of his ability.38
Lk:3:4: As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
Heb:12:13: And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
7. A person can accustom himself to this manner of conduct by performing deeds that reflect moderation, repeating them constantly until they become ingrained and established traits. And because these traits are called names such as gracious, merciful, kind, righteous, which the Creator is called, this way of the Middle Path is called the way of God. Whoever walks this path brings goodness and blessing to himself.39
22: Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23: And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
8. This middle path is a striving for moderation in all things, in physical pleasures, emotional expression, even in intellectual and spiritual pursuits. A parable is given of a religious man who discovers that by withdrawing from a certain physical pleasure, he automatically feels closer to God. So what does he do? He acts in the extreme, becoming a hermit, denying himself everything of this world, denying himself anything of human existence. It does not take long before he degenerates to a level of inhumanity like a wild animal, further from God than when he began his spiritual journey. We can understand the cause of his failure by considering two men, one with a gold coin and the other with a million gold coins. Obviously, the man with a million gold coins has 999,999 more than the man with one. Now consider the case of three men, one with one gold coin, a second with a million gold coins, and a third with infinite gold coins. Who is closer to the one with infinite gold coins, the man with one or the man with a million? They are both exactly the same distance away. So it is with any field of human endeavor. Man is a finite being with limited intellect, limited emotions, limited physical strength. God is infinite. There is no way that man, by using his own reason and power, can approach the Creator. This is why the hermit's conclusion, logical as it may have seemed, failed him. Man can approach the Infinite only by following the method prescribed for him by the Infinite, and the method prescribed is the way of moderation, the middle path.
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
9. There are exceptions. When it comes to anger or false pride, one should strive to avoid these destructive traits to the ultimate. Anger is controlled and ultimately eliminated by speaking softly to all people at all times and in all situations.40
So mush for freedom of Speech and Worship of Jesus the Christ and Preaching hell fire and brimstone...see newly established anti-Shem hate Crimes Legislation in the Jew-dicial
And pride is circumvented by realizing that one is nothing and achieves nothing except for what God bestows as a gift.
1Cor:6:2: Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
Another exception to clinging to the middle path is what is called shtus d'kedusha, the foolishness of holiness. This means that man, finding himself in a situation of being sunk in the pursuit of physical pleasures, even permissible physical pleasures, must sometimes act in the extreme to counter the situation and eventually achieve moderation.41
10. In order to assure success in one's strivings, it is important to select a respected friend as both a consultant and a confidant. When matters of doubt or concern arise pertaining to performance of the Seven Laws of Noah, another's assessment of the situation will provide objectivity in determining the appropriate course of action. This is called, Aseh lecha rav (attain a teacher for yourself).42 This spiritual "buddy system" will expand one's perspective and clarity, objectives that can be met even if the advisor is less than a towering genius or spiritual giant. What is desired here is the ability to open up in a sincere dialogue. This can be achieved even with an advisor who is on a lower level than the one seeking advice.
Two fold the children of hell
11. Every person on the earth whose spirit is humble and who differentiates between good and evil in order to be able to stand before God, to serve Him and know Him and walk upright in His path, removing the yoke of the scheming and calculating with which most people conduct their lives, sanctifies the Holy of Holies. God will be this person's portion and inheritance in this world and the World to Come forever and ever. And he will merit success in all his material efforts in this world. As it is written, "Seek the Lord while He may be found; call upon Him while He is near"
Mt:12:34: O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
The Final Snare of the Pharisees the Chabad Lubavitch and the Treasonous Vipers in Washington DC of Greater ISREALHELL
1. With respect to God's commandments, all of humanity is divided into two general classifications: the Children of Israel and the Children of Noah.
the shemgods and the cattle they call goyim
2. The Children of Israel are the Jews, the descendants of the Patriarch Jacob. They are commanded to fulfill the 613 Commandments of the Torah.
The Law given By Moses for a stiffhearted people
Mt:23:2: Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
Lk:16:31: And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
Lk:20:37: Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.
Lk:24:27: And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.
Lk:24:44: And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
Jn:1:17: For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
Jn:5:46: For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
Their Moses, Not the Moses of The Creator, But a fabled Moses whom they have molded in their image, for they have disposed of Moses of the WORD and they sit in his seat and say they are.....gods....shemgods
3. The Children of Noah comprise the seventy original nations of the world and their branches. They are commanded concerning the Seven Universal Laws, also known as the Seven Laws of the Children of Noah or the Seven Noahide Laws.1 These Seven Universal Laws pertain to idolatry, blasphemy, murder, theft, sexual relations, eating the limb of a living animal, and establishing courts of law.
This is why they had to get rid of the Ten Commandments of God, for neither do they follow them but they deny them to the Gentuiles and they control Washington and the Supreme Court of High treason sold out to satan the god of the talmudic jews
ROY MOORE served their purpose well. he will be back soon in an honorable Goyim position.
4. All Seven Universal Laws are prohibitions. Do not wonder at this. Negative commandments are of a higher order than positive commandments, and their fulfillment, which takes more effort than positive commandments, earns a greater reward.
There are not Seven Noahide laws of Satan there are
66 & 6 of satan
They are all negative and an abomination of SATAN. PEOPLE the DESTROYER of Christianity and America are these perverted satanic Chasidim called the Chabad Lubavitch of the Sofiet talmudic Communitarian Union lead by Jews who have not fallen but now control your Government
5. Men and women are equal in their responsibility to observe the seven commandments.2
6. It is a matter of dispute as to when a person becomes responsible for his or her actions under these laws. One opinion holds that it depends on the intellectual development of the individual.3
A Talmudic Jew can have sex with a child three years and a day and less and not harm her, saith their Illuminated "Masters" the Chasidim rib-eyes in their perverted anti-Christ demonic Book of their god Tetragrammaton who has NO Savior
the execution of which is left to Jewish rabbis. This, in addition to the teaching of the Jewish law that punishment for violating one of the seven Noahide Laws includes death by decapitation (Talmud, tractate Sanhedrin 57a), is a factor in the opposition of the notion of a Noachide legal system, by many Christians.
According to this opinion, as soon as a child has attained the maturity to understand the meaning and significance of the Seven Universal Laws, he is obligated to the fullest extent of the law. The other opinion is that a boy reaches the age of legal responsibility at his thirteenth birthday and a girl at her twelfth birthday.4
Amaraka the Vampirical Blood Sucking Cake Bakers to their Queen of Heaven are Back full swing. Which of your Children do these shemgods hope to Decapitate? The Eleven Year old Girl who is jailed for animal Cruelty Perhaps? The Little ten Year old Boy who Pray's To Jesus in His School Class?
ROOT these witches out OF America People and REPENT for if you do not see the Great deception overcome America she is very very soon to Perish. Those of you who understand but sit back and do nothing will be held Accountable for the Blood spilled. DO you hear America. IT is all one big Scheme. It matter not to them who their man in the whorehouse in washington is, for they are both part of this Hoodlum haha of satan and his sons the Chabad Lubavitch RED Esau.
7. The Children of Noah are permanently warned concerning the Seven Universal Laws. This means that ignorance of the law is not a valid defense. One cannot claim, for example, that he did not know that idolatry was one of the seven commandments. Nor can he claim that he did not know that bowing down to an idol constitutes idolatry. (He can, however, claim that he did not know that such-and-such was an idol, for this is not ignorance of the law.) Therefore, one is duty bound to study the Seven Universal Laws to the best of one's ability and to teach the knowledge of them to one's children.
You are warned America. Suffer not these witches of Satan's synagogues among you
8. When one of the Children of Noah resolves to fulfill the Seven Universal Commandments, his or her soul is elevated.
For the shem gods will reward then unto their god....Lucifer
This person becomes one of the Chasidei Umot ha-Olam, the Pious Ones of the Nations, and receives a share of the Eternal World.5 The Holy Scriptures
The Damned Abomination of the Oral Tradition of these self made gods have nothing to do with the Written Word, But is the Oral Mishnah Torah of Tamul Bavli the perversion which makes the WORD of God of NONE EFFECT. Many Judeo-Churchinsanities are rushing to the Illuminated "rabbi's" of Rabid sickness to embrace these laws. If you are one of these Judaizers You had Best REPENT, for when these Vipers begabn their bloodlust you will be Target of the Wrath of Jesus the Christ the Lord on that terrible Day which is fast approaching consumation. You had Better Pray that you are not in the sight of the LORD's saints on this DAY.
call one who accepts the yoke of fulfilling the Seven Universal Laws a ger toshav, a proselyte of the gate. This person is permitted to live in the Land of Israel and to enter the Holy Temple in Jerusalem and to offer sacrifices to the God of Israel.6
Mt:23:15: Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
Mt:23:33: Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
9. Although the Children of Noah are commanded only concerning the Seven Universal Commandments, they are permitted to observe any of the 613 Commandments of the Torah for the sake of receiving divine reward.7The exceptions to this are:8
a. Observing the Sabbath in the manner of the Jews (resting from the actions that were needed for the building of the Tabernacle during the Exodus from Egypt)
Ffor in their beloved Talmud they say a Ger Toshav is not permitted rest not even on Sunday of even on Monday and the sabbath is not theirs to keep
b. Observing the Jewish holy days in the manner of the Jews (resting in a similar manner to the Sabbath)
c. Studying those parts of the Torah that do not apply to the Noahites' service of God
Because they would learn the TRUTH of the Perversions of satan their god Lucifer
d. Writing a Torah scroll (the Five Books of Moses) or receiving an aliyah to the Torah (reading a portion of the Torah at a public gathering)
e. Making, writing, or wearing tefilin, the phylacteries worn during prayer that contain portions of the Torah
Thank The Lord
f. Writing or affixing a mezuzah, the parchment containing portions of the Torah, to one's doorposts or gateposts
We have the Lamb thank you.
(Note: A prime purpose of the Seven Universal Laws is to teach the Children of Noah about the Oneness of God,
Their Shekinah which is a Polytheistic gods of the Pagans is not the IAM
and therefore those parts of Torah that pertain to this knowledge are permissible for him to study. This includes the entirety of the twenty-four books of the Hebrew Scriptures.
NOT THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST, It will be outlawed as anti-Shem and Rightly so, for The Lord is Opposed to the shemgods and their evil scheme
Also, the study of any part of the Torah that brings one to greater knowledge concerning the performance of the Seven Noahide Commandments is permissible. But Talmudic or Halakhic (LAW) study of subjects that pertain exclusively to the Jew's service of God is forbidden. The Noahite who studies portions of the Torah that do not pertain to him damages his soul.9)
YOUR Damned TOOTIN Right Ribeye
10. The responsibility of The Seven Noahide Laws is a yoke of faith in God.
Is the YOKE OF SATAN
27: All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
28: Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29: Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30: For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
This means that the laws must be observed solely because God commanded them.
Of God there are TEN Commandments, to ISRAEL who are the seed of Abraham, BY Faith to the Creator God, The WORD, Even Jesus the Christ
Of satan and his jackbooted Thugs of the Hoodlum haha their are the snares
If the Children of Noah observe these Seven Universal Laws for any reason or intention other than to fulfill God's will, the performance is invalid and no divine reward is received.
Meaning that one must bow in obesciense to their god, satan's Moshiach ben Satan that son of perdition they are about to "REVEAL" and accept his Mark and His Number of his name, or they will be slain
This means that if one of the Children of Noah says, "These laws seem sensible and beneficial, therefore I will observe them," his actions accomplish nothing and he receives no reward.10
He must accept the Beast, His Mark, or his name and number
Moshiach ben David, who has NOTHING to do with King David, Moshiach ben Satan who will be a king whose Gematria is 9, who is the Tzadik-Nasi-Nazi of the Generation-90 and who they say will be their final Tzadik 900, Behold the son of perdition, false Christ.
11. When one of the Children of Noah engages in the study of the Seven Universal Laws, he is able to attain a spiritual level higher than the High Priest of the Jews, who alone has the sanctity to enter the Holy of Holies in the Temple in Jerusalem. 11
Their bribery of mammon snare
12. If one of the Children of Noah wishes to accept the full responsibility of the Torah and the 613 Commandments, he or she can convert and become a Jew in every respect.
For jewry is a religion unto satan and no Race in Particular
One who elects to do this is called a ger tzedek, a righteous proselyte.
Two fold a child of hell
12 It is a principle of Judaism, however, not to seek converts, and one who requests conversion is generally discouraged.
Soon no "Goyim" will be welcome into the ranks of the shemgods
Should the person persist in the desire to convert, counsel should be taken only with an Orthodox rabbi or scholar, for conversion not in accord with Halakha, Torah Law, is no conversion at all, and conversion supervised and bestowed by rabbis who themselves do not follow the laws of the Torah are null and void, neither recognized in heaven nor by any God-fearing Jew.
Only an Illuminated Chasidic Pharisaic "Master" Elohim, Nephilim, Gibborim, of the satanic Talmud Bavli can destroy your soul.
13. It is incorrect to think that since the Children of Israel have 613 Commandments and the Children of Noah have seven commandments, the ratio of spiritual worth is proportionally 613 to seven.
Jewry does not Represent the Ten Dispersed tribes of Israel.
The truth is that the Seven Universal Laws are general commandments, each containing many parts and details,
Changed at their will according to their division of their Gemara of Lucifer
whereas the 613 Commandments of the Torah are specific, each relating to one basic detail of the Divine Law. Therefore, the numerical disparity in no way reflects the relative spiritual worth of the two systems of commandments.
There is no spiritual worth in either, see laws fulfilled in Jesus the Lord
13 The prime difference in the service of the Israelite and that of the Noahite is that the Noahite sees the existence of existence, that is, he refines the world, whereas the Israelite sees the non-existence of existence, that is, he reveals the Godliness in the world. Of course, refining the world reveals its inherent Godliness and revealing Godliness automatically refines the world.
Translation= the shems are the gods and the "Goy" their servants to their hashemgodhood-lum haha
14. Besides the Seven Universal Commandments, the Children of Noah have traditionally taken it upon themselves to fulfill the commandment of honoring father and mother. 14 (see the chapter on Honoring Father and Mother).
15. Some authorities are of the opinion that the Children of Noah are obligated to fulfill the commandment of giving charity. 15 Others state that it is proper and meritorious for the Children of Noah to give charity but that it is not actually commanded of them. 16
Because the jewish foundation the independent private corporation of the jew Rothschild, the IRS already takes what they want.
16. If a Noahite who follows the Seven Universal Laws gives charity, the Israelites accept it from him and give it to the poor of Israel, since through the merit of giving charity to the poor among the Jewish people one is given life by God and saved from death.
But of course, the perfect scheme to the collection of the goyim mammon to the gods
But a Noahite who does not accept the yoke of the Seven Noahide Laws and gives charity is not permitted to give it to the needy of Israel. His charity may be given to poor Noahites only.
That is until they capture him and beheads him, after they have excommunicated him from the Communitarian ASSIMILATION OF THEIR RED BORG COLLECTIVE.
17. If one of the Children of Noah arises and performs a miracle and says that God sent him, then instructs others to add to or subtract from any of the Seven Universal Laws or explains them in a way not heard at Mount Sinai, or claims that the 613 Commandments given to the Jews are not eternal, but limited to a fixed period of time, this person is deemed a false prophet .17
The same way they Crucified the LORD Jesus
18. There is an oral tradition that the Children of Noah are forbidden to interbreed animals of different species or to graft trees of different kinds,18 although some authorities hold that they are permitted to do either.19
House always divided, confusion of Babel of the Gemara Babbler's
However, they may wear shaatnez (clothing containing both wool and linen) and they may plant different seeds such as grape and wheat in the same field, which are acts forbidden to Jews. 20 Forbidden interbreeding and grafting are not punishable in courts of law.
after all someone must feed and clothe the little wannabe gods of satan
19. The Sages of Israel state that Children of Ketura (the sons of Abraham's concubine, Hagar) who were born after Ishmael and Isaac must by law be circumcised.
Genital Mutilation of the gods to their slaves
Since today the descendants of Ishmael are intermixed with the descendants of the other sons of Hagar, all are obligated to be circumcised on the eighth day after they are born. .21 This law applies only to Semitic peoples, although all other nations are allowed to circumcise if they desire.
Go figure....the semitic people descendents of Ishmael, who are the "Lesser" gods, who share the same god, who has no ONLY BEGOTTEN SON the SAVIOR Jesus the Messiah.
20. One opinion holds that only the six sons of Hagar and not their descendants were obligated to be circumcised.22
21. In accord with the Seven Universal Commandments, man is enjoined against creating any religion based on his own intellect.
However the shemgod's, based on their intellect of their Shekinah polytheistic gods who is nowhere and everywhere, nothing and yet is, who none of them have ever, ever, never seen, can designate their days such as "Perpetual Purim" day, However they will have one day they may wish has never come upon them in their bloodlust, That Great and Terrible Day of the LORD Jesus the Christ's wrath.
He either develops religion based on these Divine Laws or becomes a righteous proselyte, a Jew, and accepts all 613 commandments of the Torah.23
and is eternally damned in his denial of the LORD Jesus the Christ.
(Note: Concerning making holidays for themselves, Noahites may participate in the celebration of certain Jewish holidays, such as Shavuot,
The giving of the ORAL Tradition which makes the WORD of GOD of none effect to them
celebrating the Giving of the Torah, since the Children of Noah received their commandments at the same time, or Rosh Hashanah,
war and blood lust celebration
The Jewish New Year and Day of Judgment,
The celebration of the elohim judges conviction unto the Christ Believers
since all mankind is judged by God on that day, so it should therefore be important to the Noahite as well as the Israelite.
Israelite is NOT Israel
Rosh Hashanah is also the day that Adam, the First Man, was created by God, and all mankind is descended from Adam just as it is from Noah.24
Born in corruption of the fall they have erased in order to deny the Chooser and accept the "Robber" a self righteous den of Vipers of the Seth Myth of untainted mengods.
Even these, however, the Noahite celebrates only in order to bring additional merit and reward to himself, and he may not rest in the manner of the Jews.
Because their Luciferic tainted Talmud says a Goyim must work for the shemgods seven days a week. Aren't you glad you have become a goodgoy.
Moreover, the Noahite is strictly forbidden to create a new holiday that has religious significance and claim that it is part of his own religion, even if the religion is the observance of the Seven Noahide Laws.
The Goal is abolish all CHRISTIAN Celebration Days unto our LORD Jesus the Christ.
For example, it would be forbidden to make a holiday celebrating the subsiding of the waters of the Flood of Noah or anything of the like. And, all the more so, it would be forbidden to institute holidays that ascribe religious significance to events outside the purview of the Seven Noahide Commandments.
Any "Goy" Christian Day HOLYDAY
Celebrating secular activities and commemorating historical events, even if they involve a festive meal, are permissible.)
as LONG as they have NOTHING to do with Jesus the Christ who they hope to Cut-off soon in the vision to establish their flesh kingdom unto satan.
22. The nations of the world acknowledge the existence of God and they do not transgress the will of God.
Wrong god. Not the same as the Father of Jesus the Only Begotten Son the Lamb, but satan their Tetragrammaton.
Their failing is an inability to be nullified to God, and they deny His Oneness by thinking that they themselves are separate entities, calling Him the God of gods.
Lord of Lords. It is you who say in your laws that HE Said you are Gods, Yet you crucified him because he said HE IS THE SON OF the Father in Heaven. The True Bekliever of the Messiah Jesus KNOWS that he is ONE GOD, the God sent by the Father in flesh who said Here IAM, and offered you salvation, but you said we slew his messengers, and look, here is his Only Begotten Son, Let us slay him too, and we will rob his Inheritance. Not So, for their is soon to be a gnashing and gnawing of chasidic teeth and all they who partake with them in the abyss with their son of perdition, Lucifer and his Prophet.
Therefore, we find that when they transgress the Seven Noahide Commandments, it is only because the spirit of folly enters them and covers the truth, concealing it from them.25
O Lord how they weave their deception in complete rejection of you. How they lead the unbelievers into the pit of destruction. O Lord please come Quickly. Please people, hear and be warned of these vipers the bastard sons of satan these Chabad Lubavitch Re Esau Talmudic Communist Converters into their hell.
But from their essential being, they are not able to transgress the Will of God.
Sorry, the LORD gave us CHOICE which you cannot understand for it is not your nature or your god of force.
Therefore, even Balaam, the wicked prophet who had sexual relations with an animal, his ass, which is a clear transgression of the Seven Noahide Laws, said, "I am not able to transgress the word of God"
Their every thought is Perversion, Beware women and children, if you see one of these perverted Chabad Lubavitch in your community run as fast as you can. For they are satan's chosen and inherently EVIL. Demon Possessed, by their Nephilim fathers.
23. The commandment to be fruitful and multiply was given to Noah, but inasmuch as it was not repeated at Mount Sinai, this commandment is not considered part of the Seven Universal Laws.26 However, the Children of Noah have the obligation to make the whole earth a dwelling place for mankind.27
In Talmud Bavli the gentiles are as animals and the shemgods are called mankind.
This is minimally achieved by every couple giving birth to a male and a female child who are in turn capable of reproduction.28 Moreover, the couple that bears more children is credited with bringing more spiritual goodness into the world, assuming that these children are reared in an environment of morality by fulfilling the Seven Universal Laws.
They know they must purge all their opponents, which will be thousands time ten thousands, they must have their slaves reproduce to serve them.
28. When a Noahite dies, he is to be buried in the earth, "for out of it were you taken; for you are dust and unto dust you shall return" (Gen. 3:19). This does not mean that the Children of Noah transgress one of the Seven Commandments by utilizing another process such as cremation or cryogenic preservation, but they will lack the atonement that burial in the earth accomplishes.29
29. By observing the Seven Universal Laws, mankind is given the means by which it can perfect itself.
If not maybe 200-450 Nuclear weapons of ISREALHELL and 12,000 that her pimp Washington Possesses will persuade the world
The individual, through these laws, has the power to refine his essential being, and can reach higher and higher without limit.
Can be as the Babylonian shemerian gods and rise above the heavens in Holistic Consciousness, of course only if they take the coattail of the shems and say I heard god is with you.
For it is written, "I call heaven and earth to bear witness, that any individual, man or woman, Jew or Gentile, freeman or slave, can have the Holy Spirit bestowed upon him. It all depends on his deeds."30
By works and NO Faith....sorry satan wrong...dead wrong
And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:
And it is also written, "Ultimately, all is understood: fear God and observe His commandments, for this is the completion of man"
The Ten Commandments
1. The essence of the Seven Universal Laws is the prohibition against idolatry. One who worships another deity besides the Creator denies the essence of religion and rejects the entirety of the Seven Universal Laws. But one who guards himself against idolatry demonstrates belief in God and affirms the entirety of the Seven Universal Laws.1
How they have made satan god. Jesus the Christ is the Word who hath created everything created. Judeo-Churchizionia have made the god of the jews their god, when the god of the talmudic jewshem's is not the Father in Heaven who sent his Only Son. This Son who is heir to everything of the Father warned you about the leaven of these Pharisees Replacement god. Many will even say that Jesus is Christ, but will deceive many and they too will bow to the falsegod the "Robber" of the jews, their god. Beware of the Leaven of these Chasidic Chabad Lubavitch Pharisees.
2. The commandment prohibiting idolatry teaches that one should serve no created thing - no angel, no plant, no star, nothing of the four fundamentals, earth, water, fire, and air,
Tohu refers to the initial state of utter formlessness. Bohu is an intermediary state where the four fundamental properties have been established (Nachmanides). These are fire, air, water and earth. These four are not to be understood as materials, but potential properties of the materials that will come to be. In terms of quantum mechanics they are positive, negative, matter and anti-matter (the Rebbe). From them and through combinations of them will extend all states of matter. Matter itself, however, has yet to come into being.
nor anything that is formulated from them. Even if the worshiper knows that God is the Supreme Being and worships creation as a way of glorifying God's greatness and His ability to create great beings and things, nevertheless this is idol worship.2
Their whole meaning is you cannot worship JESUS THE CHRIST.
3. A person may ponder the heavenly spheres and observe that they do not die like other things and that it is therefore proper to bow down to them and serve them. To do this is to place them between oneself and the Creator. For although God may have assigned these celestial beings certain roles in the conduct of the world, nevertheless, man's responsibilities are to God and not to God's messengers.
Messengers...meaning only they hold the exclusive rights to the star worship, who indeed they call the messengers in their astrology and witchcraft of sorcery.
This, in fact, is how idolatry came to exist in the world. The generations that lived immediately after Adam recognized that God had created magnificent heavenly beings, the sun to rule by day and the moon to rule by night. And these people began to honor God's exalted messengers. Soon it was forgotten that these messengers had been appointed by the Creator, and the sun and the moon began to be honored for their own greatness. This devolved to the worship of these creations as deities themselves without awareness of the God that had created them.3
Yet......the sicko's in english say otherwise
4. Although there are opinions which state that the Children of Noah transgress the prohibition of idolatry from the moment they make an idol, the final law is that the transgression does not come into effect until a person actually worships or serves the idol.4
5. According to many authorities, a Noahite is not warned about the concept of "partnership with God."5 The concept of partnership is the acknowledgment of the existence of the God of Israel in combination with the belief in the possibility and existence of a deity (independent will) other than God. So long as ascribing power to a deity other than the Creator remains conceptual, it is permissible to the Children of Noah according to many authorities.6 But worship of this independent being is clearly idolatry.
Clearly satan in total opposition of Jesus the Messiah. The same Pharisees...Chabad Lubavitch od satan's synagogues
The danger of the concept of partnership is that it frees people to act in accord with nonexistent gods and opens a doorway to actual idolatry.
At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
Most recent authorities agree that Children of Noah are forbidden to believe in a partnership. But even according to these, the Children of Noah are permitted to swear by the name of an idol in combination with God (to swear by the Lord of Hosts and a Hindu deity, for example).
BUT NOT BY JESUS of Nazareth
6. The Children of Noah are not commanded to sanctify God's Name by refusing to bow to an idol in the face of a threat to their lives.7 And there is a dispute whether the Children of Noah are even allowed to choose to lay down their lives in this manner, since they are not commanded to do so.8
the execution of which is left to Jewish rabbis. This, in addition to the teaching of the Jewish law that punishment for violating one of the seven Noahide Laws includes death by decapitation (Talmud, tractate Sanhedrin 57a), is a factor in the opposition of the notion of a Noachide legal system, by many Christians.
However, since the Children of Noah may perform any of the 613 Commandments of the Torah to receive reward (with the notable exceptions found in the previous chapter), then it would follow that the Noahite may choose to lay down his life for the sanctification of God's name rather than bow to an idol, even though not commanded to do so.
hahahaahhaahahahhehehheeeeeeeehoooooooooey...the comical rabid chabad
7. Many books have been written by idol worshipers concerning the nature of their idolatry, the service, procedures, and laws.
The satanic Noahide Laws of the shemgods
One should not read these books at all, nor should one think about them nor speak of them. Even studying the formation of an idolatrous figure or asking how something is served without having the intention of serving it might cause one to be led to engage in idolatrous practices.9
So stay away from these chasidim
8. Anyone who acknowledges that an idolatrous religion is true, even though he does not serve the idol, reviles the mighty and exalted Name of God.10
Of course we know the Talmudaic zioism of Judaism is pagan worship to the Polytheistic gods of shekinah the masculine and feminine so called Tetragrammaton.
1. Many different types of idolatrous service exist and the service for one idol is not like the service of another.11 For example, the idol Peor was served by man's defecating before it.
And the Talmud Bavli is one large compilation of defication, Urine, Human Excrement and ever type perversion imaginable. The who volumes are nothing but sickness pre-occupied with Defication and Urine
(Note: This came about in a degenerative way, similar to the growth of idolatry itself. Original worshipers of this idol attained such a state of ecstasy that they lost control of themselves and defecated. Their children saw the effect and, misunderstanding the cause, concluded that the worship was defecation. The lesson from this is still important today. That it "feels good" is no proof of a religion's truth or validity.)
need of seed creed of greed need of Judeo-Churchizion
2. A person transgresses only when he worships the idol in the normal manner ascribed to each respective idol. Consequently, courts of law have to know the appropriate service for the idol in any case of idolatry.
3. The preceding law applies to unique forms of worship. If, however, the person bows down or offers sacrifices or incense or a libation (the four forms of service of the Holy Temple in Jerusalem) to any one of the idols, he even though this may not be the way of official worship.12
4. Food placed upon an altar as an offering to an idol is forbidden to be eaten.13 There is a difference of opinion concerning foods unlikely to be offered to an idol, such as a grasshopper or a cockroach.14
5. Things such as water and salt, which are not normally in the category of offerings to an idol, are forbidden if they are found directly in front of an idol or within the curtains that surround the idol.
6. It is forbidden to honor an idol even by offering things to it outside the boundaries that surround the idol. This is considered decorating the idol. (Throwing coins at an idol or even into a pool of water by an idol, such as the oriental gods and demigods commonly seen today, would seem to be in the category of honoring an idol and symbolically ascribing powers to it. Otherwise, why throw the money, which is clearly an act of beseeching a power for returned good fortune?)
Casting your pearls before these swine
7. If something has been prepared to be offered to an idol, but has not yet been offered, it is permitted for personal use. One should be strict, however, and not use anything found in the house of idol worship. Therefore, one should never take candles from the place of idol worship.15
(Note: One should not purchase or use the sticks of incense sold by any of the idolatrous religions or pseudoreligious groups. For example, as most Hindu sects are pantheistic and idolatrous,(offspring of Talmudic Judaism) incense and health foods purchased from such groups are questionable, for the foods themselves are likely to have been worshiped. In truth, any religious food discipline wherein the foods themselves or the combinations of the foods themselves are honored as curatives or wondrous in their health-giving properties may be idolatrous.
See Kosher food of the shemgods
Concerning the verse, "Man does not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God" (Quoting Scripture only to snare) we are taught that it is not the bread itself which nurtures the body of man and gives it strength but the Word of God, which is enclothed in the bread and gives the bread its existence.16
Jesus the Christ the Word of God the Bread of Life
These letters, "the word that proceeds from the mouth of God," not only give the bread its existence, but when ingested by man, nurture his physical body. Obviously the same is true of any food or herb or wonder drug that heals, it is merely the power of God within that food or herb or wonder drug that is the healing agent.)
8. If one offers an idol excrement or pours it a libation of urine, he transgresses, as this falls in the category of sprinkling, one of the four services in the Holy Temple in Jerusalem.17
Only they can do this perversion in their flesh temple Ezekiel
9. If someone slaughters an animal that is missing one of its limbs, he is held harmless unless such is this idol's particular service.
animal abuse, Cruelty to animals, animal sacrifice the abomination to God the Father, for there is only one Everlasting Lamb, the final sacrifice sent from the Father himself to Save mankind. These are some sick puppies aren't they.
10. If a man lifts a brick and says to it, "You are my god," and any such similar speech, he is liable for idolatry.
In Their disgusting filthy putrid Talmud Bavli the rib-eys's say Jesus did this.
Even if he would retract immediately and say, "This is not my god," his retraction is of no help. This does not mean that the person cannot repent. He surely can repent and God will forgive his idolatry.
Or they Crucify you on a Cross at Calvary
But if his speech was witnessed, he will be brought to trial and condemned as an idolator notwithstanding his retraction or his repentance.
and then you are decapitated
Repentance is good only between man and God. Jurists and courts of law lack the power to search a man's heart to determine the sincerity of his repentance. This only God can do.18
So they simply decapitate you. Note all the decapitations suddenly coming up in the news to prepare the people
Talmudic Jurist and Freemason Courts are High Treasonist and should be hanged in ever County Square in America
11. One who worships an idol according to the prescribed ritual, even if he does it contemptuously, is liable. For example, if one defecates in front of Peor in order to disgrace the idol, since he performs the prescribed worship, he is liable.19
If one walks in front of a Christian Church and spits on the ground he is satan's child. He will certainly not be worshipping Jesus the Christ
12. So long as a person accepts the idol as god, even if he worships it only because its workmanship is stunningly beautiful or because he fears that some evil will otherwise befall him, he is liable.20
13. If a person serves an idol in the manner of one of the four forms of service used in the Holy Temple in Jerusalem - prostrating, sacrificing, sprinkling sacrificial blood, pouring libations - and serves the idol with love and fear, but without accepting it as a god, he is held harmless. If he hugs it or kisses it or dusts it off or pours water on it to cleanse the dust off or anoints it or clothes it or does other things in order to honor it, these are in the category of prostrating oneself to it.
14. If a thorn gets stuck in a person's foot while he is in front of an idol, he should not bend down to remove it, as it appears he is bowing down to the idol. This holds true even if there is no one around to observe the act. This is also true if he drops his money in front of the idol and wishes to pick it up. Rather, the person should first sit, then remove the thorn or pick up the money.21 Or he should turn his back to the idol or turn aside from it before removing the thorn or picking up the money. And if for any reason a person has to remove his hat for a personal need, he should not remove it until he passes before the idol so that it does not appear as if he is removing it to pay respects to the idol.
(Note: There is an idolatrous group in Jerusalem that brings tourists to its house of worship. The door leading to the room where the idol is kept is extremely low so that anyone entering the room has to bend down to enter, thus forcing each tourist who enters to appear as if he or she were bowing to the idol.)
Let me guess rib-eye
15. If there is statuary with faces that draw in or pour out water from the mouth of the statue, a person should not drink from this water by placing his mouth to the statue's mouth as it would appear as if he is kissing it.22
16. One is forbidden to commission a craftsman to make an idol for himself even if he does not intend to serve it. Also it is forbidden to make an idol with one's own hands even if the idol is meant for someone else and one does not intend to serve it. All the more so, it is forbidden to make an idol with one's own hands for oneself.23 (Note: We are given permission to use force, if necessary, to prevent such activities.)
17. It is forbidden to make figures or images for ornamental purposes, even though they are not idols; that is, one should not make images of gold or silver that are merely for artistic purposes because he might cause others to mistake them for idols. This prohibition pertains to forms with human characteristics in three-dimensional relief. 24
So much for Holly-wood's shemgod awards
18. An image that is concave rather than in relief, or two-dimensional such as paintings or woven tapestry, is permitted.
19. It is forbidden to wear a ring that has a seal on it in the image of a man (a cameo) if the image protrudes in relief, but it may be used as a seal. If the image is concave, it may be worn, but it is forbidden to use it as a seal (because the seal creates an image in relief).25
FREEMASON useful Yid-iots beware
20. It is forbidden to form images of the sun or moon or stars or constellations or of the angels or of the four faces (in one form) of the Chariot that Ezekial saw, as it is forbidden to make images of the ministering angels that serve God. Such figures may not even be made in two-dimensional form.
Goodbye famous paintings
21. According to other opinions, it is forbidden to make forms of the angels and the Chariot only in three-dimensional form (relief). Drawing them on canvas or weaving these images on cloth or painting them on stone would be permitted since this form of expression is not three dimensionial.26 However, even this latter lenient opinion forbids the drawing of the sun, moon, or stars (in their complete form) in a two-dimensional drawing because they appear to us two-dimensionally in the sky. 27
22. Concerning a sculpture of man, some say the face by itself is forbidden. Others say that sculpture becomes forbidden only if the whole face is made with its body. According to this second opinion, making a human body with its face is permitted as long as one does not make the complete body, but only a portion of it. However, it is proper to follow the stricter first opinion28 (even if the sculpture is made just for beauty).
This is why all the Roman stautes were broken at the arms, nose, etc. WHO do you think actually ruled? The Money Changers have allways controlled the governments
23. It is not forbidden to keep or physically hold the image of a man unless it is distinctly the image of one worshiped as a god. Any other human image may be kept or held, so long as the image is slightly distorted or damaged, such as by chipping the nose, to dispel any suspicion of its being an idolatrous form. This act of damaging is called nullifying the idol.29
24. It is permitted to make statuary of trees and of wild or domestic animals, even of animals which are symbols in astrology, such as the lion, ram, or bull. One may make the full form of these figures and retain them in his possession. However, one may not make one form of all twelve astrological symbols together.30
25. There is a further opinion forbidding all three-dimensional forms, whether they are in relief or concave. This opinion forbids making such forms in order to keep them in one's possession. It is proper to heed this opinion.31
26. One should never gaze at three-dimensional images of man. Such acts of gazing are spiritually damaging. But images upon a ring, since they are commonly found without idolatrous connotations, may be gazed upon.32
however , you may very well certainly worship the shems, Just ask any Judeo-Churchinsanist
27. The three chief idolatrous images in the world are:
a. The dragon, which is a derivative of the primordial serpent.33
b. A full figure of a man offering the beholder something from the palm of his hand.34
c. A woman nursing an infant. This is the idolatrous perversion of Eve, the mother of all mankind. It became the symbol of the queen of heaven and is an image that still pervades numerous cultures and religions.35
Not so their Queen of heaven is Esther, Ishatar, Astarte, Easter, Venus, Isis, Semiramis, Lucifer
1. There is a difference of opinion whether the Children of Noah transgress the commandment of idolatry by convincing someone else to worship an idol. One opinion states that the Children of Noah do not transgress this commandment by leading others to serve an idol. The other opinion states that one is liable , but only if he leads a Jew away from the worship of the God of Israel and convinces him or her to serve an idol. If, however, one Noahite convinces another Noahite to serve an idol, he is not liable , but since he has denied himself and the other person the opportunity of being close to God, he is punished from Heaven.36
2. If a person says, "The idol said to me, `Worship!"' or he says, "God said to me, `Worship the idol,"' he is a false prophet. 37
3. A seducer is equally liable whether he uses singular or plural expressions in his seduction. For example, if he says, "I will go and worship the idol," or, "Let us go and worship this idol," he is a seducer.
5. If a prophet prophesies in the name of an idol - if he says for instance, "This particular idol or this particular star said to me that it is an obligation to do such-and-such or not to do such-and-such," - even if his words teach the law correctly, he is subject to the penalty for idolatry.38
6. It is forbidden to establish a law or to refute a law by the authority of someone who prophesies in the name of an idol, nor do we ask him to produce a sign or a miracle. If he does so on his own, we pay no attention to it nor do we reflect about it. Anyone who thinks about these miracles and says, "Perhaps they are true," transgresses a law.39 Even if he were to walk on the water or raise the dead, we are to pay no attention to these acts. Such miracles are a test of our faith in God.
Even if he ascends to the Father in heaven in plain site of 500 witnesses of good character, both jew and gentile of which only two according to their own law is sufficient , witnessed the fact. Even when he comes on that great and terrible day of his wrath, still they will not repent of their sorceries and their Blasphemies
7. One who prophesies words that he did not hear in a prophetic vision or one who hears the words of a true prophet and says that they were received by him and he prophesies concerning these words, is a false prophet, even if he prophesies in the name of God and teaches the Seven Universal Laws correctly, neither adding nor subtracting from their true meaning.40
BECAUSE...the kohenim have the exclusive
8. One who is a false prophet is a transgressor. And it matters not whether he fears to act because of the false prophet's exalted position, or because he is fearful of the false prophet's words.41
(All false prophets, their disciples, and other idolatrous practitioners instill fear in the hearts of their victims, usually by threats of eternal damnation, hellfire, or other similar terrors.
We live in a lovey dovey tolerant agape agape everyone is gods, world. No where in the scripture does it state Love them who hate the father, warn them of their blasphemy and hell fire and brimstone and eternal damnation.
Do you hear whited sepulcher rib-eye full of dead men's bones inside your cold dead heart?
One can strengthen his heart against these threats by remembering that God is All-Merciful and rewards and punishes according to a person's deeds, and that even His punishments come as correction and purification of the soul. As King David wrote, "Do not place your trust in benefactors, nor in the son of man in whom there is no salvation. Fortunate is he whose helper is the God of Jacob, whose hope rests upon the Lord his God" (Ps. 146:3,5).
1: Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.
The Lord of Lords Jesus the Christ
2: While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
3: Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
Has nothing to do with Jesus the Christ
4: His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.
5: Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God:
who is not YWVH the tetragrammaton
Ex:6:3: And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.
6: Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever:
The Word who hath created everything
7: Which executeth judgment for the oppressed: which giveth food to the hungry. The LORD looseth the prisoners:
from hell, and bondage of satan and these perverted rib-eyes
8: The LORD openeth the eyes of the blind: the LORD raiseth them that are bowed down: the LORD loveth the righteous:
Jesus the Christ the only righteous and they believe and are counted as righteousness only by faith
9: The LORD preserveth the strangers; he relieveth the fatherless and widow: but the way of the wicked he turneth upside down.
the chasidic Pharisees the Chabad Lubavitch
10: The LORD shall reign for ever, even thy God, O Zion, unto all generations. Praise ye the LORD.
Jesus the Messiah...amen and amen
9. A man should not use an idol or a house of idolatry as a signpost, such as telling his friend, "Meet me at the side of this particular house of idolatry."42
1. A pillar that serves as a central point of worship for gatherings of people is called a matzeva, a forbidden pillar. It is forbidden even if the people come to it in order to worship God, for this was the way of the ancient idolaters. Anyone who erects such a pillar performs a forbidden act, .43
See their freemasonic Egyptian Phallic symbol in Washington DC
2. A stone floor with figures carved on it to attract the eye is called a figured stone and is forbidden. Even if one bows down on it with the intention of honoring God, he performs a forbidden act, for this was the way of the idolator . The way of idol worship was to lay a stone floor such as this before the idol. All stood on the figured stone floor, then bowed before the idol. Therefore, one should not employ a similar practice concerning the worship of God.
3. The previous law applies in all places but the Holy Temple in Jerusalem, where it is permissible to bow down to God upon a stone floor.44
exclusive rights unto satan in the flesh temple of doom, dig into the wall Ezekiel and se the abominations they do there.
4. One who bows down on a figured stone floor does not transgress unless he bows in total prostration, spreading his arms and legs. But if he bows to an actual idol (if the figured stone was only a floor placed before an idol), whether he bows down in complete prostration or merely bows from the waist, he transgresses the prohibition against idolatry .45
5. It is commanded to destroy all idols and all things used in serving them and everything that is made because of them, and in the Land of Israel it is commanded to pursue the idol until it is destroyed and driven completely from the land.46
what are you waiting for, the Chabad Houses are everywhere
6. It is forbidden to derive pleasure or benefit from actual idols and all items needed for their service or sacrifices (wine, meat, or incense) and all that may be made to beautify them (candles or cloths that are spread out for their honor). 47
7. One is forbidden any benefit or usage from an animal that has been offered to an idol, including the animal's excrement, its bones, its horns, hooves or skin. Therefore, if there is a skin with a mark on it that indicates this skin was offered to an idol, such as a round hole torn opposite the heart of the animal, this skin is forbidden for use in any way.48
8. The difference between an idol belonging to a Noahite and the idol of an Israelite is that the former is forbidden immediately after its making is completed even though it has not yet been served. A Noahite's idol becomes a god from the moment it exists as a graven image. The idol of an Israelite is not forbidden until it is served.49
But of course, they refer to Jesus the Nazarene whom they crucified, not understanding he gave his life willingly, for he could at any moment have called down 12 legions of angels.
9. A Noahite who inherits an idol from his idolatrous father should cast it into the sea.50
Mt:18:6: But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
10. Figures and images that are made for artistic purposes and not idolatry are permitted for pleasure or profit. Those that appear to have been made for idolatry are forbidden. A statue that holds a staff or a bird or a globe or a sword or a crown and a ring in its hand is presumed to be an idol and it is forbidden for any use (these are all symbols of rulership - the staff because he rules over the world, a bird because it flies above all and its eyes gaze down upon all, a ball because it represents the globe of the earth which he holds in his hand, etc.). Otherwise, it is presumed to be of artistic beauty only and is permitted.51
Rv:19:15: And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
11. One need not be strict about the wearing of a medal around the neck for luck when traveling or the like, since the image on the medal is not worshiped.
12. If one finds vessels such as jewelry or expensive fabrics with images on them, if it is known that these images were made in the name of idol worship , they are certainly forbidden. But if one is not sure what the images were made for, or if they are found on non-precious vessels, such as crude vessels used for water or other foods, they are not forbidden.52
13. Today, people are not as steeped in idol-worship as in previous times, especially in Western lands. Because of this, if a vessel is found in Western lands, it can be assumed that the images are for beauty or a memorial and not for idolatry. Thus the vessel would be permitted for use, but it is better not to keep it in one's possession as it might convey the impression that the owner is an idolater.
14. The Children of Noah have historically fallen into idolatrous practices because of a lack of discernment between Elokah and Elokut, God and Godliness. One can say that all of creation is Godly because it all contains God's life force, but to say that anything of creation is God is idolatry.
Mt:8:12: But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
15. It is forbidden to use vessels one finds, upon which appear the figure of a sun or a moon or a dragon, if the vessel is of gold or silver. Similarly if one finds a cloth of silk with scarlet color or rings or earrings with these figures on them, they are forbidden.53
16. If one finds these images on other less precious articles, they are permissible because they are presumed to have been made for artistic purposes and to be merely ornamental.
17. Idols and other articles used for their service cause other objects that they become mixed up with to be forbidden, even if the idolatrous articles are but a small factor in the number of objects. For example: if an idol is mixed in with ornamental figures, even if the idol is but one in a thousand of the figures, everything is forbidden and must be thrown into the Dead Sea or similar water where the metal will corrode or be lost.54
18. If a person finds money or vessels on the head of an idol, if the items appear to be placed there as an expression of contempt, they are permissible for use. For example: a purse found hanging on the neck of the idol, a cloth draped over its head, a vessel turned upside down and placed on top of its head - all these are permissible. These items were obviously placed there to disgrace the idol, and so it is with anything similar to this.55 (Of course, if these objects appear to be there to honor the idol, they are forbidden.)
19. If there is a garden or pool with an ornamental idol in it, one may use either so long as it is not expressly for the benefit of the idol's priests. But if it is for the priests, it is forbidden for use.56
20. If the garden or pool are there for the idol and for the general populace, even if the priests use it as well, one may use it so long as no fee is paid.
21. It is forbidden to trade in a store from which profits are used for the upkeep of an idol. However, if the profits are collected by the government and they in turn support the upkeep of the idol, then it is permissible to trade in the store.57
22. If those engaged in the upkeep of idols collect taxes for the needs of the idols, it is forbidden to pay them any taxes. However, if the profits first go to the government, which in turn dispenses money for the upkeep of idols, it is permissible to pay them taxes.
UH -huh tell that to your satanic IRS
23. Bread that is given to idolatrous priests is permissible because this bread is not offered to the idol but is the priests' portion.58
24. Wax candles that were lit before an idol for ornamentation are forbidden even after they were extinguished because the intention may have been to relight them. But if they were extinguished without the intention of relighting, they may be used. However, even if the candles were knowingly extinguished without the intention of relighting them, they may not be used in any way for the honor of God or to fulfill a commandment, such as to illuminate a house of worship or to have light to study the Seven Laws of Noah.59
Babylonian Candle Vigils?
1. Anything that cannot be handled by man or made by man, even though it is worshiped, is permissible for use. Therefore, even if idolaters worship mountains or hills, trees that grow naturally or were planted for fruit (excluding those planted originally for idolatrous reasons), public streams (a private stream may have been dug for idolatrous reasons and may therefore be forbidden), or animals, all are permissible for use.
See their groves and Giai worship
And it is permissible to eat fruit that was worshiped so long as it remains in a state of natural growth, attached to the tree or bush, and it is permissible to eat worshiped animals. An animal that is designated for use in idolatry as an offering, prior to its being offered, may be used or eaten. But once the animal is used for the idol, even in the slightest way, it becomes forbidden. For example, if the animal has been slaughtered for idolatry or has been exchanged for an idol or has been exchanged for something that has been exchanged for an idol, it is forbidden, as it is now monetarily equivalent to an idol.60
Man o man ain't these laws gonna be easy Noahides
2. In the above situation, it is assumed that a person's own animal is used for idolatry; but when a person takes another's animal without permission and slaughters it for idolatry or exchanges it, it remains permissible for use. A person cannot cause anything to become forbidden which is not his own.
because he will be decapitated for theft anyway.
3. If one bows down to the earth in its natural state, the ground to which he bows does not become forbidden, but if he digs pits, ditches, or caves in the name of idolatry, this ground becomes forbidden.
see Afghanistan and cavebuster bombs
4. If a person bows down to water which has been displaced from its natural state by a wave washing it into a ditch or the like, it is not forbidden water. But if he takes the water in his hand and bows down to it, it becomes forbidden.61
Only as long as he can hold it in his hand?
5. Rocks of a mountain that a person worships are permissible so long as they remain in their natural place, but if they are handled and moved, then worshiped, they become forbidden.
Rv:6:16: And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
6. If a person erected a pillar or even set up a brick with the intention of worshiping it, but he did not worship it, then other idolaters came along and worshiped it, it is forbidden, as this is considered an idolatrous pillar.62
7. A tree planted in order that it may be worshiped as an idol is forbidden. Equally forbidden are its branches, fruit, shade and anything that might give one some kind of benefit. This tree is called an asherah, and is specifically mentioned in the Torah
a Dollar for the rebbe to plant another grove?
8. If a tree is bowed to, although its trunk is permissible, all the shoots and fruit and branches and leaves that come forth during the time that it is worshiped are forbidden.
9. If idolaters watched the fruit of a tree and said that the fruit is there for them to make a drink for an idolatrous temple, and they made the drink and drank it on the day of their festival, this tree is forbidden. It is considered that they planted it for idolatry in the first place and this is why its fruit was used.
10. If an idol stands underneath a tree, so long as it is there, the tree is forbidden. It is considered an accessory to idol worship and any pleasure from this tree, even its shade, is forbidden. If the idol is removed, the tree becomes permissible, for the tree itself was never served as an idol.63
so who removes it? what yidiots
11. If a house was not made or served as an idol, but was renovated, plastered, and decorated with images that were inlaid or carved in relief in the name of an idol, one should remove the renovations. They are forbidden because they were made to serve an idol. Then the rest of the house is permissible for use.
Mt:10:25: It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
12. If one brings idols into a house, for as long as they are there the house is forbidden for use, as it is considered an accessory to idol worship. Once the idols are removed in a way that indicates a nullification of the house's use as an accessory to them, the house becomes permissible. If the idols were brought there by an idolatrous Noahite, and an Israelite removes them from the house, this does not represent a nullification, because it may be construed that the Noahite wishes the idols to remain, but the Israelite did not. Therefore, just as a Noahite brought the idols into the house, a Noahite must take the idols out of the house in order for it to be considered a nullification of the house's status as an accessory to idol worship.64
Mt:12:4: How he entered into the house of God, and did eat the shewbread, which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for them which were with him, but only for the priests?
13. One may not use a forbidden house in any way. One may not enter it or sit in its shade. However, it is permissible to pass through its shadows.65
14. It is also advised that one should distance oneself at least eight feet from the entrance of a house of idol worship.
15. It is forbidden to listen to the music, smell the fragrance, or gaze at the ornaments of idolatrous worship. All the more so, one is forbidden to gaze at the idol itself.
How the rabbi's keeep the children from entering into Everlasting life the Kingdom of God, and they themselves will not enter therein
16. If one must walk near a place of idol worship, he should cover his eyes, stop up his ears, and hold his nose to avoid having any sensory benefit from the idolatry. Even if the person has no intention of taking pleasure from these sights, sounds, and smells, he is still bound to conduct himself in the manner described, since he will certainly receive some pleasure from them if he does not so act. And one is obligated to be cautious even in a situation where there are no alternative routes.
Oh how they fear the Church of Jesus the Christ. Do you hear Judea how they manipulate you with their superstitions ?
17. If an idol rests on a stone, the stone is forbidden for use for as long as the idol is there. When it is removed, the stone is permissible for use.66
18. If one has a house with a common wall to a house of idol worship and his house falls, he should not rebuild it as it was, but build it completely within his own property so that he shares no wall with the idolatrous house. The space that remains between his house and the house of idolatry he should fill with thorns or fertilizer in order that the house of idolatry not be enlarged to encroach on his territory. If he has a common wall to an idolatrous house, he should measure the thickness of the wall and the closer half of the wall is his and the other half of the wall belongs to the idolatrous house. The stone or wood or dirt from that other half is forbidden for any use.
19. The proper manner of destroying an idol and all the articles that are forbidden because of it is to grind them to powder and scatter them to the wind, or they should be burned and dumped into the Dead Sea or a similar body of water to corrode or be forever lost.67
20. An idolatrous figure is nullified by chopping off the tip of the nose or the tip of the ear or the tip of the finger or by hammering in a portion of its face (even though no material is lost) or by selling the figure to a Jew who smelts metal. All these constitute nullification.68 Once nullified, the figure is permissible to own and use.69
21. An idol or any accessory to an idol, if it is nullified as an idol, becomes permissible for use. But anything that is offered up to the idol remains forbidden forever, and nullification is of no help.70 (Nullification must be performed by the one who worshiped the idol. If one who did not worship the idol nullifies it, the act accomplishes nothing.)71
Now you understand why Nativity scene's and the Cross on churches are coming down
22. An idol worshiped by Jews can never be nullified, even if a Noahite owned it in partnership with a Jew. It is forbidden forever and must be destroyed. Similarly, if the idol of a Noahite comes into the hand of a Jew and afterward the Noahite nullifies it, his nullification is of no help at all. It is forbidden forever.
23. An Israelite cannot nullify the idol of a Noahite, even if it is in the domain of the Noahite and the latter gave the Jew permission to nullify it. Only a Noahite can nullify his own idol.
Before or after decapitation?
24. A minor or a fool cannot nullify an idol.
But a fool can make one
25. The nullification of an idol automatically nullifies its accessories. But if only the accessories were nullified, although they are permissible for use, the idol itself remains forbidden.
26. Vessels that an idolatrous priest holds in his hand, such as a goblet, an incense tray, or a recorder or other musical instrument, are considered accessories and require nullification.72
27. If the idolatrous figure is given as collateral or sold to a Noahite or to an Israelite who does not smelt it, or if it falls onto a garbage pile and is not cleaned away, or it was stolen by robbers and the articles were not reclaimed, or if one spat in front of it or urinated in front of it or one dragged it on the ground or threw it into excrement, it is still forbidden as these do not constitute nullification.73
Total preoccupation with the bowels and the urinary tracts
28. If the worshipers abandoned an idol and it is a time of peace, it is permissible for use (as a nutcracker, etc.) because it is considered nullified (since they did not take it with them, it shows that they no longer value it). But if it is a time of war, it is forbidden because it is assumed they abandoned it only because of the war.74
29. If an idol broke in half by itself or by accident, the broken pieces are forbidden until they are nullified. Therefore, if one finds broken pieces of an idol, they are forbidden for use because it is possible its worshipers did not nullify it.
None of them ever get nullifies because it is forbidden for a jew to nullify one and the goy is decapitated?
30. If the idol was made in pieces that fit together so that the average person could reassemble it, one has to nullify each separate piece. If the idol cannot be reassembled, only one limb need be nullified.
31. An idol's altar that becomes damaged is still forbidden for use or for any gain or benefit until the major portion of it has been smashed by the idolaters.75
All the idol houses of the chasidic Pharisees, the Chabad Lubavitch are in this category
1. One who consorts with ghosts or raises spirits to know hidden things or to know the future, and who does it of his own free will and intentionally, is liable for idolatry.76 (A Noahite is permanently warned about these things, so that he can never claim that he did not know the law.)
Prophecy of Jesus the Christ the Lord, they specifically refer. But let me be sure to remind them of the recompense paid double for their blasphemy and murders and sorceries.
2. If a person stands and burns incense and waves a myrtle branch in his hand and speaks whispered words to summon a being, then hears the summoned being speak to him, and if the being answers what it is asked in words that are below the earth in a very deep voice that is not recognized by the ear but felt in the thoughts; and if the practitioner takes the skull of a dead person and offers incense to it and uses arts of divination with whispers and various other rituals to the skull until he hears a low voice proceeding forth from under his armpit - all these acts come under the category of raising ghosts .
3. If a person places the bone of a certain bird or other kind of creature in his mouth and offers incense and performs other rituals until he falls to the ground like one stricken with an epileptic seizure, and if he speaks while in this trance things that will happen in the future, this is a form of idolatry .77
4. It is a matter of dispute whether a Noahite is forbidden to perform acts of witchcraft.78 If the final law is according to those who forbid it,79 .
Noahidism IS WITCHCRAFT and is of the great harlot, Jerusalem and her Talmudic rib-eyes
Nahum:3:4: Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts.
(Note: Inasmuch as such practices attach the practitioner to evil spiritual forces, they are harmful to his soul. As for those who proclaim that there is no such thing today as real witchcraft - and they are the same ones who say there is no such thing today as real idolatry - these people are ignorant and naive. Witchcraft as well as idol worship exist in the most complete meaning of the terms. Voodoo rites and satanic covens are flourishing today in England, the United States, Japan and throughout the rest of the world just as they did in ancient Egypt.
Chabad Houses who reject the Creator for the "tetragrammaton"
We can even bear witness to a popular force in contemporary music; certain rock-and-roll groups that have declared themselves agents and disciples of Satan. Teenagers and adults by the tens of millions have naively become enamored with these groups and their philosophies,
See Bushkevik, who was appointed by Schneerson the head of Chabad Lubavitch and the Talmudic Supreme Court, and Ozzy Osbourne
which advocate sexual perversion and often physical cruelty. In effect, the fans of these rock groups are disciples of disciples of the satanic forces. Even though the dark side powers "cannot do evil, neither is it in them to do good" nevertheless one is well advised to avoid them, lest he give them power by acknowledging them. The protection against these negative rites and their results is to remember that evil as well as good come solely from God, the Master of all forces, and He brings evil forth in order to bestow free will to man so he can earn either reward or punishment.)
But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
5. There is also a dispute concerning the permissibility of divination, the act of interpreting signs. Some authorities hold that it is forbidden and idolatrous, while others contend that it is permissible and even meritorious, approaching the level of prophecy, and that great and holy sages engaged in such practices.80
The sages Are not THE Prophets of the LORD whom he sent and they slew, but are the Prophets of Baal who used smooth tongues, the prophets of Zohar and Talmud Bavli the Mishnah Torah the perversion which IS NOT the Written Word of God
6. How does one engage in divination? For example, one might say, "Since my bread fell from my mouth or my staff fell from my hand, I will not go to a certain place today, because if I go today, my needs will not be done," or, "Since a fox passed on my right side, I will not go out of my house today, for if I do, a sneaky individual will meet me and trick me."81
Be certain to remember this Judeo-Noahides
7. Similarly, those who hear a bird calling and say, "It will be thus and it will not be thus," or, "It will be good to do thus and it will not be good to do thus," are engaging in divination.
8. Also, if a person proposes conditions, saying, "If such-and-such happens to me, I will do such-and-such, but if it does not happen to me, I will not do it," he is performing an act of divination.
9. Everything that is similar to the foregoing is divination. But even according to the opinion that considers it forbidden, divination is not punishable by the courts.
Whoopie, if a black cat runs in front of you, you may not be decapitated.
10. Certain interpretations of signs are considered permissible by all, however. It is not wrong to say, "This house that I built has been a good-luck sign from the moment I built it," or, "My wife has been a blessing, for from the moment I married her, I started becoming wealthy," or, "This animal that I acquired has brought me luck, for from the moment I got it, I started becoming wealthy."82
11. And similarly, if someone asks a child, "What verse did you learn?" if the child tells him something that indicates a blessing, and the person becomes happy and says, "This is a good sign," he does no wrong.
12. The difference of opinion occurs only when a person determines future actions by the interpretations of signs. A person who merely acknowledges a sign for something that already occurred is not practicing divination. There is another opinion that permits the interpreting of a sign to determine future action if the specific sign has proven successful three times in the past.
13. What is magic? It is engaging in exercises or disciplines that bring one to a euphoric state or that interrupt normal thought processes in order to proclaim future events. One might say, "Thus-and-so will happen in the future or it will not happen," or he might say, "It is advisable to be careful of thus-and-so."83
It goes something like this.......
The Noahide Laws are to be soon enforced. The Global Dictator the king of the Talmudic Chasidic jews is soon to be "REVEALED", the true Belivers in Jesus the Christ will know him as the son of perdition, FalseChrist.
14. There are those who engage in magic who use a stone or sand, and there are those who bend down toward the earth and move around and emit screams. There are those who look into a brass mirror or a crystal ball, then predict the future to one who is seeking this knowledge. There are those who lift a staff in their hands and lean on it and strike it until they augment their thought processes so as to be able to speak about the future.
(Note: Many cities abound today with practitioners of these rites, which include palmistry, tarot cards, phrenology, and many other similar practices.
All derived from the Qabalah of the Chasidim
Many practitioners have established businesses and advertise their services freely. To avail oneself of such practices is an act of faith in powers other than God's. What little gain might come from going to such practitioners will certainly be more than offset by one's separation from God because of involvement with these negative influences.)
Yet they Deny the Father who sent his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON
15. Moreover, one who uses illusion to captivate the spectators by showing them things that are not in the natural order of things, and who makes it appear to the spectators that the illusionist did a miraculous deed, he is in this category, and such actions are forbidden as they lead to idolatrous practices.84
16. It is forbidden to practice magic or to consult one who practices magic,
but the courts do not punish for the practice of magic or for consulting a practitioner of magic.85 (One must be reminded that in all instances of transgression that are outside the jurisdiction of the courts, the transgressor is punished by the hand of Heaven.)
Be it known
17. It is forbidden to be an astrological observer of the times. What is an observer of times? It is one who gives certain times that, according to astrology, indicate that such a day is good and such a day is bad, such a day is proper to do thus-and-so and on such a day one should not do thus-and-so, or such a year or such a month is bad for such a thing.86
by Moshe Wisnefsky
Sefer Yetzirah, one of the first Jewish books ever written, reveals the secrets of Jewish astrology. Throughout the Bible, Talmud and Code of Jewish Law there are fascinating descriptions of how G-d channels His life force into our world through heavenly bodies. At the same time, when one is connected to the Torah and observes its commandments, he or she is directly plugged into the Supernatural, surpassing the influences of astrological forces.
18. Astrological forecasts are in a different category from using astrology to understand a person's characteristics and natural tendencies, the latter being a permissible practice.
Yeah, right.........Just ask ole'Moshe
Jacob’s sons, who became the 12 tribes of Israel, are actually 12 different soul roots from which the Jewish people descend. These roots correspond with the 12 signs of the zodiac, the 12 Jewish months, 12 letters of the Hebrew alphabet and 12 attributes of the soul, such as sight, anger, speech and thought.
19. Observing of times is forbidden even if the observer of times does not perform any action but merely conveys falsehoods to gullible people and convinces them that these are words of truth and contain wisdom. All who conduct themselves and their activities because of astrological forecasts, working at a certain time or traveling at a certain time determined by the astrologers, transgress the law .87
We have the ability to better ourselves at any time, but the Kabbalah delineates certain times that are more auspicious to work on certain attributes. For example, Jewish holidays do not only commemorate historical events, but are the result of heavenly forces and energies. In the month of Nissan, when we celebrate Passover, the attribute of speech is at its height—giving us the added strength to refine our attribute of communication
20. What is a charmer? This is one who speaks words that are not of the language of people and have no essence nor understanding. None of the vulgar sounds or words or spoken names of the charmer contain the power to cause harm, nor do they do any good at all. But gullible people accept such things to the point where they will believe a charmer when he says, "If you will say such-and-such to a poisonous snake, it can do you no harm," or, "If a person has such-and-such said to him, he is protected from harm."88
21. The charmer might hold a key or a stone or any object while he says his nonsensical things. Anything similar to this is in the category of dealing in charms, and both the charmer and the one subjecting himself to the charmer transgress the law .
22. If a person was bitten by a poisonous snake or stung by a scorpion, he is permitted to whisper any kind of spell he chooses over the place of the wound if he thinks it will help. This is just so the person, who is in mortal danger, can put his mind at ease and take courage. And even though what he says will certainly not help at all, since he is in danger, he is allowed to do it to avoid panicking.89
23. One who whispers spells over another's wound or reads verses from the Torah over someone who is sick or dying, or similarly one who reads verses over a child to prevent the child from becoming fearful, is worse than one who is in the category of a diviner or a charmer, because by using the Holy Scriptures like this to cure the body, he denies the truth of the Torah, which comes as a cure for the soul. But if one studies appropriate parts of the Torah or reads Psalms in order that the merit of reading them should protect him and save him from danger and harm, this is permissible.90 (Of course, it is best to pray to God for protection and healing of every kind.)
24. What is a necromancer? This is one who starves himself and sleeps overnight in a cemetery in order to bring the dead to him in a dream to inform him of something.91
Rebbe Mendel Menachem Schneerson?
25. There are also those who wear certain clothing and speak incantations and offer incense and sleep alone in order to bring a specific dead person to come and speak to them in a dream.
26. In general, all who do various rites in order to summon the dead so as to learn information are in the category of necromancers and they transgress the law .
27. It is forbidden to consult one who raises ghosts or spirits . One who consults with these practitioners but does not do the rituals transgresses, but he is not punished by the courts.92
28. One who does not practice real witchcraft but merely uses sleight of hand or other illusions to fool onlookers transgresses the law but is not punished by the courts for it. It is, however, a serious matter, as such illusions are found in true witchcraft.93 (But witchcraft is definitely not an illusion. Witchcraft is a receptacle for the impure husks that surround holiness and divert it from its true purpose.)
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
29. All the foregoing are acts of deception and are false things, and through them the idolater deceives the people of the world in order to gain a following.
such as the rabid rabbi's of Talmud Bavli and their satanic yoke of Noahidism
(Note: Without a single exception, the numerous cults, pseudoreligions, false messiahs,
as their soon to be "REVEALED" Moshiach ben Dovid..aka son of perdition
and demigods that are prevalent in the world today employ idolatrous practices to achieve spiritual power. Like the false prophets,
Of Talmud Bavli
they all use spiritual threats concomitant with their promises of salvation. Those who take refuge in these deceivers and find goodness in them, be warned: evil seldom announces itself as evil, otherwise all but a very few would avoid it.
But they flock in droves to the Judaizers
Evil almost always announces itself as good and beneficial and always mixes truth and goodness with its destructive lies. Herein lies its power.)
see Noahide Laws 1991 HJR 104-PL 102-14
But all who are wise and possess true knowledge know by clear proofs that all these idolatrous practices are empty and vain and contain no value at all. Those who are drawn to such things lack understanding and depart from the way of truth.94
Because of this, the Torah (Talmud Bavli of perversion) instructs everyone concerning these foolish vanities, "Be wholehearted with the Lord your God" meaning that people should put their trust in God and know that everything that comes to them comes from Him.95
Who, is God and His Father
1. Blasphemy is the act of cursing the Creator.
Jesus the Christ the Word who hath created everything created, as do these rib-eyes of Phariseeism.
It is a deed so indescribably heinous that the Talmud, whenever referring to blasphemy, calls it by the euphemistic term "blessing God," to avoid directly expressing the idea of cursing God, the Father of all.
Talmud Bavli states that Jesus is in hell boiling in human excrement.......go figure
2. Blasphemy is the only means by which one transgresses the Seven Universal Commandments through the faculty of speech alone.
It is called "Standing Firm" in the Testimony of Jesus the Christ, his witness.
3. Blasphemy falls into the category of revenge. When someone is harmed by a person and seeks revenge, he may shout at the person or curse him. If the harm is great, the one seeking vengeance may not be satisfied by words alone but may physically strike out at the one who harmed him. In extreme cases, the vengeful person may not be satisfied till he kills. This is between a man and his neighbor. Between man and God it is somewhat different. Man cannot kill God nor can he strike Him physically. The ultimate revenge that man can take against God is to curse Him. Therefore, blasphemy is seen as the expression of the desire to hurt God, even to erase His existence or murder Him.
or Crucify him at Calvary
4. The prohibition against blasphemy comes to teach us not to speak evil against God nor to detract from His exaltedness in any way by intentionally using words to lessen the reverence and faith that are due Him.1
such as :Talmud Bavli, Jesus is a bastard and the son of a whore and a Roman soldier !
5. As with any of the Seven Universal Commandments, before one can be tried in a court of law for having transgressed a commandment, there must be a witness to the deed who is willing to testify against the accused. This poses a problem, for how can the witness testify against the accused unless he repeats the blasphemous expression used, which would be a further transgression of this commandment?
By false witness
6. In the Jewish courts of law, the matter was handled in the following manner. The witnesses during the entirety of the trial were directed to use a euphemistic phrase for the actual blasphemous utterance that they heard, eliminating reference to God in the phrase.2 Then, at the conclusion of the proceedings, the courtroom was cleared of all but those essential to the trial, and the witnesses were obliged to repeat the actual blasphemy that they heard. Upon hearing the blasphemy, the judges rent their garments as one does for the death of a parent or any other tragedy that elicits grief.
1: When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death:
2: And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor.
3: Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,
4: Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that.
5: And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.
41: Likewise also the chief priests mocking him, with the scribes and elders, said,
42: He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.
43: He trusted in God; let him deliver him now, if he will have him: for he said, I am the Son of God.
7. Rabbi Chiya declared that after the destruction of the Second Temple, one who heard blasphemy was no longer required to rend his garments, otherwise all would be walking around with their garments in tatters.3
ever rib-eye would be naked in shame...as they indeed are
8. The Code of Jewish Law, which is the final word in determining the religious obligations of the Jew, states that a person who hears blasphemy is commanded to place the blasphemer under a ban of excommunication, regardless of whether the blasphemy was uttered against God's Name or any of His Divine attributes, whether in the Hebrew language or any of the other languages of the world, or whether the blasphemer was a Jew or a Gentile.4 This ban of excommunication means that the person has no rights as a member of the community and that all are forbidden to speak to him.
And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
9. Profaning the Lord of Hosts with one's lips, God forbid, is a transgression similar to, but worse than, idolatry. Whereas idolatry is the act of worshiping a creation and thereby denying the true existence of the Creator, blasphemy is an acknowledgment of His existence but a denial of His greatness or His goodness. The blasphemer denies the truth that everything comes directly from God solely for mankind's benefit and as a bestowal of goodness. Often the goodness is unrevealed, as with a person's pain and suffering. At these times, one with a coarse consciousness or without a sufficient degree of faith in God can come to verbally express dissatisfaction with his lot through blasphemy, and thus transgress the law.5
10. We see the essence of this problem in the Book of Job. Job, God's faithful servant, was struck by Satan with boils from the soles of his feet to the crown of his head. As he sat in agony from the affliction, his wife scolded him, saying, "Are you still holding fast to your integrity? Curse God, and die." But he answered her, "You speak as one who is despicable. Should we accept only the good from God and not also accept the evil? With all this, Job did not sin with his lips"
Yet they admit to slaying the messengers of the father and Crucifying the Only Begotten Son, Jesus the Nazarene
11. Consistent with this, it is a Jewish tradition to bless God for the bad as well as for the good.6 Even when, God forbid, one hears news of a person's death, he responds by saying, Baruch Dayan Emet (Blessed be the True Judge).7
12. Blasphemy as an expression of an incomplete faith in God is epitomized by the false notion that there are two powers and two kingdoms, God's and Satan's. All such theology denies that God is the Lord and Master of all.
there is not two kingdoms, yet the Illuminated masters of Chasidim, these Chabad Lubavitch hope to soon establish satan's little hoodlum hoo haha, their shem god new order, all the rest of mankind to be their fodder, their only fodder and their fodder the murderer since the beginning.
13. The Book of Job shows clearly that God is the Ruler of Satan as well as of everyone and everything else, for when Satan wishes to test Job, he first petitions God for permission, whereby God sets definite boundaries for Satan, commanding him not to take Job's life, saying, "Behold, he is in thy hand, but guard his life"
14. The teaching in Christian theology that the evil force rebelled against the Lord and set up a separate kingdom is tantamount to blasphemy, for it denigrates the Creator and denies His infinite majesty.
In Jesus the Christ, Agreed, for these littlegods will never have that kingdom of their hooliganism.
15. Some authorities state that false oaths or meaningless oaths whereby one invokes the Name of God are forbidden under the category of blasphemy.8
Kol Nidre ?
An example of a false oath would be for one to take an oath in God's Name that a tree is a rock, and a meaningless oath would be for one to swear in God's Name that a tree is a tree. There is a difference of opinion as to whether one who delays fulfilling an oath violates the law.9
not for the shemgods, to a "Goyim".........Kol Nidre
1. The prohibition of blasphemy is transgressed even if one uses another term for God, for example, an attribute or epithet such as the Merciful One, the Father, or any other descriptive term. No matter how one curses God, and no matter in what language, one transgresses this commandment .10
Or the Creator, the Word, the Word who was with God, and the WORD who is God, the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the Ending, the First and the Last, Immanuel, Mighty Counselor, IAM...the Messiah made flesh, that image he created mankind?
2. If anyone acknowledges that an idolatry is true, even though he does not serve it, it is as if he reviles and blasphemes the mighty and exalted Name of God. Whether a person is an idolater or a blasphemer, it is the same in that both deny God.11
their gawd, the tetragrammaton YWVH who they say has no only begotten Son the Savior. The same YWVH...YAweh which the Judeo-Proselytes confess.
3. It should be the goal of every one of the Children of Noah to strive to do more than the minimum that the law requires, for this is the idea of piety, and one who accepts the responsibility of fulfilling the Seven Laws of Noah is called one of the pious of the nations.
self righteous, as given by the shemgods, by works, of course works serving the gods........
Bearing this in mind, a person is well advised to withhold speaking evil about his fellow man as well as against his Creator, for in God's image was man created, and one who reviles his fellow insults God as well. If, by words alone, one destroys a favorable picture of a person in another's mind, this is considered killing him. And it matters not whether the destructive words are true or false.
To silence the anti-shem-gods.
They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
4. Striving to go beyond, the letter of the law has no limit, for the commandments of God are as deep as the ocean and as wide as the sky.12 Since everything in creation reflects the hand of the Creator, a truly pious person withholds himself from speaking negatively against anything. There are times, however, when it is appropriate and even mandatory to speak out against someone. For instance, when someone is engaged in wicked pursuits and it appears that others will follow his lead, then it becomes a great kindness and even an obligation to speak in condemnation of the transgressor.13 But in the main, gossip, calumny, and tale-bearing, even when the statements are true, will stand in the way of the individual's spiritual and moral growth.14
Then said Pilate unto them, Take ye him, and judge him according to your law. The Jews therefore said unto him, It is not lawful for us to put any man to death:
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;
1. The commandment prohibiting murder is explicitly stated to Noah by God: "Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed, for He made man in the image of God"
In Talmud Bavli, Man is defined as only a jew, the "Goyim are as animals'. These are not Mankind but human beings.. Mankind are shemgod's the rest their slaves.
And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.
2. A Noahite who kills a human being, even a baby in the womb of its mother is guilty of murder.1 (The act must have been done at least forty days after conception.2 Before forty days, the act is in the category of destruction of man's seed .)
3. Men and women have an equal responsibility to observe the prohibition against murder, and any act for which a man is held liable, a woman is equally held liable.3
4. If a person kills one who is terminally ill or is falling from the top of a cliff or is certain to die momentarily for any other reason, he transgresses the prohibition against murder and is liable for punishment by the courts.4 This judgment places the idea of mercy killing or euthanasia squarely in the category of murder.
But not for the shemgod.......
To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.
Libbre David 37
When the Moshiach comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves.
Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D
If a goy killed a goy or a Jew he is responsible, but if a Jew killed a goy he is not responsible.
Tosefta, Aboda Zara, VIII, 5
5. If one pushes a person onto railway tracks and a train subsequently comes and kills him, or if one leaves a person in a situation where he will surely starve to death, although the action only indirectly causes the person's death, it is murder and the act is punishable by the courts.
only a non-shem to a non-shemgod...
R. Hanina said: If a heathen smites a Jew, he is worthy of death; for it is written, And he looked this way and that way, and when he saw that there was no man, he slew the Egyptian. [Ex. 2:12] R. Hanina also said: He who smites an Israelite on the jaw, is as though he had thus assaulted the Divine Presence; for it is written, one who smiteth man [i.e. an Israelite] attacketh the Holy One.
[In other words, if a non-Jew kills a Jew, the non-Jew can be killed. Punching an Israelite is akin to assaulting God. (But killing a non-Jew is NOT like assaulting God.]
6. If a person sees someone pursuing another for the obvious or suspected intent of committing murder or with the intent of causing the pursued to commit a sin, and the observer is able to stop the pursuer by wounding him, but kills him instead, he transgresses this commandment . If, however, the person himself is being pursued, he is free to take any action necessary to save his own life.5
7. Authorities disagree as to whether it is permissible for a Noahite to kill a fetus in order to save the life of the mother. But all agree that taking the mother's life to save the fetus is murder and punishable by the courts.6
8. If a Noahite kills someone through a messenger, both the messenger and the one who sent him are liable for punishment as murderers.7
9. A person is commanded to allow himself to be killed rather than kill. This means that if people try to compel a person on pain of death to kill someone, he must not commit murder regardless of the consequences.8
like sheep to the slaughter as was in the Talmudic Judaic Communitarian Communistic Sofiet "revolution"
10. Suicide is forbidden under the Seven Universal Laws.9
hahahhahahahahahheheeeeeeehoooooooooooey. If you commit suicide you will be decapitated.
11. There is no place of legal refuge for a murderer. Any relative (on the father's side) of a murder victim who can legally inherit property of the deceased may designate himself a "blood avenger." If the murder was committed intentionally with malice aforethought, it is the blood avenger's obligation to see that the murderer is brought to trial.
12. If the killing was manslaughter - that is, if the killer acted unintentionally but negligently, and it is a matter of a ger toshav (proselyte at the gate, a Noahite who lives according to the Seven Universal Commandments) killing another ger toshav, the killer flees to a designated city of refuge until his trial comes up. If the courts rule that he did kill but unintentionally, he must return to the city of refuge and reside there until the High Priest of the Jews dies (the death of the righteous is an atonement for the generation), then he is free to return to his home. If he leaves the city of refuge prior to the death of the High Priest, the blood avenger may find him and kill him. The blood avenger is held harmless for killing the manslaughterer.
For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
In any case where a blood avenger kills the manslaughterer, if a relative of the slain manslaughterer seeks revenge against the blood avenger and kills him, that relative is deemed a murderer and is prosecuted as such.10
13. There is a difference of opinion as to whether the Seven Universal Commandments include the commandment forbidding the willful destruction of a man's seed through masturbation or any other act of wasting semen.11 All agree, however, that sexual relations with a woman who is incapable of bearing children is not considered wasting semen. One opinion is that the commandment to be fruitful and multiply, having been given to Noah, but not repeated to Moses, was in force only during those generations before the historical event of Mount Sinai. In those early times, wasting semen was considered among the most heinous of sins and a chief reason that God brought the Flood to destroy the world. Moreover, the Torah clearly teaches that Judah's two sons, Er and Onan, were killed by God, for "the thing which he (Onan) did was evil in the eyes of the Lord" But this event also occurred before the giving of the Torah on Mount Sinai. This opinion concludes that since the commandment against wasting seed was not repeated at Mount Sinai, it is no longer in effect as part of the Seven Universal Commandments.12
The other opinion states that despite its not being repeated at Mount Sinai, since it was originally part of the Seven Universal Commandments, a man must not willfully destroy his seed, though the act is not punishable by the courts. After a man has fulfilled his minimal obligation of bringing a son and a daughter into the world, if he wishes then to use contraceptive devices, he should use those types that do not act directly on the semen.13 Also, according to this viewpoint, masturbation would be strictly forbidden.
In spiritual terms, the reason for the great concern and strictness concerning the wasting of a man's seed is that it is considered the willful destruction of his life-giving force and equated with life itself. Therefore, the destruction of a man's seed is related closely to murder, and more, to the murder of his own children.
1. It is written, "Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and shall cling to his wife and they shall be one flesh" (Gen. 2:24). This verse comes to instruct mankind concerning forbidden relationships.1 Rashi comments that the phrase, "Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother," forbids the man to have sexual relations with the wife of his father (not his mother) even after the death of his father, when she is no longer considered a married woman. Obviously, this also includes his natural mother. The phrase, "cling to his wife," comes to teach us that he shall have relations with his own wife and not another man's wife. "To his wife" comes to teach us that he shall have relations with the opposite sex, not with a male. "And they shall be of one flesh" comes to exclude any animal, for an animal is not of one flesh with a man.2
2. A Noahite is forbidden to have relationships with certain relatives and others to whom he or she is not related. These are:
Note how they have left out, son
3. Under the Seven Universal Laws, one is permitted to have relations with individuals related through marriage after the death of the relative. According to some opinions, this even includes a man's father's wife (not his mother) after his father dies. Those falling in this category are:
Father's wife (not one's mother)
4. It is the opinion of some authorities that the father's wife is forbidden even after the death of the father, and the prohibition is thought to include women that the father merely had relations with .4 Other authorities permit relations with the father's wife after his death, but forbid relations with either the father's or the mother's maternal sister.
5. Forbidden relationships, other than with relatives, are:
A man with another man's wife
A male with a male
A person (male or female) with an animal5
6. A man is forbidden to have relations with another man's wife, whether she is the wife of another Noahite or the Jewish wife of a Jew.6 Although a Jewish man is forbidden to marry a Noahite woman and from the perspective of the Jewish man there is no marriage, nevertheless, the bond of marriage exists for her and she is forbidden to other men.
hahahhahashemgod polygamy for the jew male.....
Under the Seven Universal Commandments, a woman is considered to be a man's wife when the couple has sexual relations with the intent that it constitute marriage.7
7. A man is not punished by the courts for having relations with a married woman unless he has sexual intercourse with her in the normal manner (vaginal penetration), inasmuch as this is considered to be the way for a man to be with a woman.8 But with other forbidden relationships, a man is liable for sodomy or any other sexual act; it does not have to be the normal way of intercourse.9
Clinton's escape route
8. A man is liable even if there was only slight penetration during the act of intercourse.10 However, some are of the opinion that one is not liable for only slight penetration.11
9. The concept of divorce with regard to Noahites is a matter of dispute. One opinion holds that there is no divorce possible.12 Another opinion states that no writ of divorce is necessary, rather that divorce is dependent solely on the volition of either spouse, even if one of them is against the divorce. They separate due to the desire of either one and the thing is done.13 Others contend that the woman may divorce her husband, but that the husband may not divorce his wife.14
But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
10. One who caresses a forbidden member of the opposite sex, or hugs or kisses in a manner of lust, or has close personal contact for the sake of pleasure, transgresses the commandment prohibiting forbidden relationships, but is not punished by the courts. In all cases where the courts are not empowered to act, punishment is meted out by God.15
Note, how first the shemgods "mete" out "punishment" and when they can't they "Let" their g-d mete out the punishment. Fear mongerers.
11. It is forbidden to signal with the hands or the feet or to wink at any person who is in the category of a forbidden relationship. One should not be frivolous or light-headed with anyone in this category, nor should a man deliberately smell the perfume or gaze at the beauty of a woman who is forbidden to him.16
12. A man is guilty of transgressing the commandment forbidding illicit sexual relations by having relations with a male whether the male is an adult or a child, whether the male is consenting, coerced or forced, in public or in the privacy of one's own domicile.17
(Note: In the Holy Scriptures, of all the illicit sexual relationships mentioned, only homosexuality is described as an "abomination to God." Even bestiality is not so described. From a spiritual perspective, homosexuality is devastating, destroying both the body and the soul of those who engage in it. No homosexual was ever born into this world through a homosexual relationship. And although it is true that a person may have congenital tendencies towards homosexuality, it is like the child with the trait of tearing out its hair or banging its head against the wall. If the tendency is destructive, the goal is to seek correction. When a person is ill, the goal is to help him get well.
I hope the "rainbow" Homosexuals hear this.
Ultimately, homosexuals themselves will complain against those who misled them by condoning their practices and encouraging them, including the politicians who pander to them as a constituency. In the end they will see that this deviation brings one to excessive, abnormal weakness and to horrible diseases as we are beginning to discover.18 In the context of history, every society that encouraged or condoned homosexuality was short-lived, terminated even at the height of its glory. Most notable of these, of course, was ancient Greece, which ruled the world and then was summarily voided in its prime. Ironically, it was the tiny Jewish nation led by the priestly Maccabees that broke the back of the mighty Greek Empire. It is no wonder then that Jewish religionists are so outraged at this society's permissive attitude towards homosexuality, which is the essence of Western society's corrupting Hellenistic legacy.)
yeah, right see Holly-wood
13. Though it violates the spirit of the Seven Universal Commandments, lesbianism is not explicitly stated as one of the forbidden relationships. Lesbianism is, however, deemed an immoral and unnatural relationship that destroys the order of the world. Prostitution is in the same general category; that is, while not explicitly forbidden, it is outside the realm of morality and therefore violates the spirit of the Seven Universal Laws.
14. Relations with an animal are forbidden at any stage of the animal's maturity, even the day of its birth.
15. The Children of Noah are considered related only through the mother. Those on the father's side are not considered relatives.19 This means that a man's half-sister (of the same father but a different mother) is not considered related to him and is permissible to him.20
16. In a homosexual or bestial act, one is liable even if there is only partial penetration.21
17. It is forbidden under the Seven Universal Commandments to castrate any male, whether man or animal or fowl. This aspect of the law correlates to both the Laws of Forbidden Relations and the Laws of the Limb of a Living Animal. In one opinion, castration of oneself is a transgression, but it is questionable whether it is a transgression to fulfill someone's request to castrate him or even to agree to castrate an animal of his,22 despite its clearly being an act of maiming one of God's creatures.23 Nevertheless, even with so bizarre and irreversible an act as castration, repentance and forgiveness are possible through God's great mercy, as it is written, "For thus has said the Lord concerning the eunuchs that keep My Sabbaths and choose that which pleases Me, and take hold of My covenant. I will give to them within My house and within My walls a place and a name better than sons and daughters; and an everlasting name will I give them that will not be cut off" (Isa. 56:4-5).
1. Of all the categories of the Seven Universal Commandments, the prohibition against theft may be the hardest to obey. Human history and psychology are in clear agreement with the Talmudic statement, that "Man's soul has a craving and longing for incest and robbery."1 But committing theft, unlike incest, is often a simple matter in which the opportunity presents itself almost constantly. Moreover, the commandment against theft includes aspects that, without thorough study, might elude a person and be thought of as acceptable behavior. Therefore, a frequent review of the laws of theft is important.
see the fall of Enron, etc.
2. Theft in the Seven Universal Commandments is one general category with many parts and is virtually identical to Torah Law, which has sixteen commandments dealing with the subject of taking what does not belong to oneself. This means that God's will concerning theft is virtually identical whether the person involved is an Israelite or a Noahite.
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
Then cried they all again, saying, Not this man, but Barabbas. Now Barabbas was a robber.
The only difference involves the return of a stolen object worth less than a pruta2 (the smallest coin denomination in the times of the Talmud). If such an object is stolen from a Jew, it need not be returned, for the Israelite is willing to forgive the theft of so small an object and forego its return; but the Noahite does not forego an object worth less than a pruta, and such a stolen object must therefore be returned to him.3
3. The commandment prohibiting theft holds men and women equally liable in every aspect and detail.4
4. One is liable for punishment whether he brazenly robs in public or sneaks into a house on a moonless night.5
see usery of the "Money Changers"
5. One is liable whether he steals money or any object or kidnaps a person. And he is liable no matter from whom he steals.
See Talmudic Jewish Bankers and the IRS
6. A Noahite who steals a beautiful woman from the enemy during time of war is liable for punishment. It is presumed that he kidnapped her and that she is a married woman.6
7. The Children of Noah are forbidden to engage in wars of land conquest, but if such a war does occur, and in the process a land is conquered, what the Noahite acquires of this new land belongs to him ex post facto.
8. Later authorities rule that a man who rapes or seduces a woman who is not forbidden to him is liable for punishment because he is stealing from the woman's worth for his own personal use.7 This judgment applies only to a man who seduces a woman, not to a woman who seduces a man. A woman is considered unable to truly seduce or rape a man, as a man must have an erection to have intercourse and therefore his involvement in the act is one of acceptance and volition.
9. The early Sages were in disagreement as to whether the Children of Noah were warned concerning usury and overpricing before the giving of the Torah.8 In either case, these commandments are both in effect today because they were given to Moses at Mount Sinai, not because God commanded Noah to follow them. (A general principle of the Seven Universal Commandments is that they are binding only because they were given on Mount Sinai.) The great sage Nachmanides (Rabbi Moses ben Nachman, also known as Ramban), (Prophet of Baa'l) states that overcharging is clearly one of the tenets of the commandment prohibiting theft.9 This means that a transaction whereby one is greatly overcharged is considered an illegal transaction and may be voided. Usury, the act of lending money at unfair interest rates, is in the same category and is forbidden and considered an illegal transaction.
And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.
10. In the category of overcharging is the admonition against using false weights and measures. This applies to any storeowner or salesperson, whether he is selling fish or precious stones, or measuring land for sale, as it is written, "You shall do no unrighteousness in judgment, in measuring land, in weight, or in measuring liquids" . And inasmuch as the act of false weighing and measuring is forbidden, it is similarly forbidden to have such false weights or measuring devices in one's possession, as it is written, "You shall not have in your bag diverse weights, a great and a small"
11. The idea here is that since one's sustenance comes from the hand of God, a man should earn it through honesty, not chicanery. In Talmudic times, the fair amount of profit gained was thought to be one-sixth,10 but since profit margins are considered somewhat relative and subjective, the fair amount remains to be determined by the norms set in each generation.
12. What happens if a man commits a crime and is not punished by the courts? Suppose there are two men, one who killed negligently but without premeditation and another who killed with malice aforethought. There were no witnesses to either crime. God will bring the two men together through Divine Providence. For instance, on a crowded street, the one who killed unintentionally might be driving a car, while the killer is crossing the street as a pedestrian. Not paying attention to what he is doing, the driver runs through a stop sign, killing the pedestrian. So what has God wrought? The murderer is killed, and the manslaughterer is now held as a manslaughterer.11
For there is no respect of persons with God.
13. A Noahite who strikes another Noahite transgresses the commandment against theft and is liable for punishment by the courts, for the damage he caused brought a physical and psychological loss to the person struck.12 A Noahite who strikes an Israelite also violates the commandment of kedushat Yisrael, violating the sanctity of the Jew.13
for a jew is a sanctified diety....a god in their hoodlum hoo ha of Global Communitarian enslavement.
14. A person is forbidden to desire the property and physical dwelling place of another as expressed by the scriptural verse, "And you shall not desire your neighbor's house nor his field, nor his manservant nor his maidservant nor his ox nor his ass nor anything that is his"
You shall not steal it via forclosure and theft
15. Since the Children of Noah are commanded to withhold themselves from committing theft, they are similarly commanded concerning deterrents to that transgression, namely desire.15 Coveting the belongings of another is in precisely the same category as desiring them, except it takes it a step further, involving action. Whereas desire remains something of the heart, covetousness presupposes that the person does something to fulfill his desire, such as plead with the owner to sell him his house or field.16
But it is ok for a shem
16. When mankind is judged each year on Rosh Hashanah (the first day of the Hebrew month of Tishrei), God apportions each person's income and sustenance and all forms of material acquisitions for the coming year. Nothing a person will do can add to what he has been allotted, and no one can take away what has been given to him, as King Solomon wrote, "The blessing of the Lord is that which makes rich, and painful labor adds nothing to it" . So, to desire what belongs to another, and all the more so to covet it, is an act that betrays a lack of faith in God, for it is said, "Who is happy? One who is satisfied with his portion."17
Solomon the wisest man on earth, got stupid real quick when he disregarded the Creator. The Lord has nothing to do with the war judgement of Rosh Hosannah. That is self righteous piety of the Pharisees.
But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you.
17. One is forbidden to enter another's property stealthily and take back one's own object, for thereby he is acting in the manner of a thief. Instead, one should confront the other and say, "This belongs to me, I am taking it."18
Do you hear America?
18. One is forbidden to add to one's own property by surreptitiously moving the landmarks into the neighbor's property, as it is written, "You shall not remove your neighbor's landmark"
again, do you hear America ?
19. This act of usurping one's land through moving a landmark involves the idea of unfair competition. For example, if a person has a business in an area that will only support one business of that type, and someone moves in across the street and opens the same kind of business, this is said to be removing one's neigbhor's landmark.19 Or today, the prevalent act of duplicating audio or video cassettes without permission, even for one's private use, is an act of moving your neighbor's landmark, for one who does this denies his neighbor the right to make a living.
And Communistically introduces the Right to Freedom of Enterprise and competition, see Gov. regulated services
20. It is forbidden to withhold the salary of a worker. If one hires a worker, it is incumbent on the employer to pay the worker his wages at the conclusion of the day's work, unless a different arrangement had been agreed upon ahead of time.20 And it is similarly forbidden to refuse to repay a loan of money when one has the means to repay, or to refuse to return a borrowed object.21 All these are enjoined by the verse, "You shall not oppress your neighbor, nor rob him"
The shemgods will terminate Bankruptcy and thus cause many to become bonservants soon.
21. An employer who works in a field or in a restaurant is permitted to eat the fruits of the field or of the restaurant's food as he works if it is in connection with his work. For instance, if a person harvests grapes, he is permitted to snack on the grapes as he works. Similarly, if he is a cook, he is permitted to snack on the food he prepares. But, if he merely irrigates the land on which grapes grow, his snacking on grapes is considered theft. Similarly, if he is a dishwasher in a restaurant, his snacking on the restaurant's food is considered theft. Even in permissible cases, the employee may snack only as he works. If he loads up a basket and takes the food home to feed himself or his family, it is theft.22
The Harvestor is come upon you as a thief in the night, even Jesus the Lord, ye Chasidic Talmudic Chabad Pharisees.
22. If a person steals anything of worth (more than a pruta) and then another steals it from him, both transgress the commandment prohibiting theft.
See Mammonite Noahites on the television show of sickness "fear factor"
1. There is some discussion as to whether or not the prohibition of eating the limb of a living animal was originally given to Adam, the first man. One opinion states that it was included in the original commandment forbidding the eating of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.1 According to this opinion, Adam, who was clearly given vegetation for food, as it is written, "And God said, Behold I have given you every herb bearing seed which is upon the face of the whole earth, and every tree upon which there is fruit of a tree bearing seed, to you these shall be for food" was not forbidden to eat meat, but was merely forbidden to kill animals for food. If the animal had died of itself, it was permissible as food.2 What Noah was given, therefore, was permission to kill animals for food, but he was forbidden by God to eat the flesh of any animal while the animal was still alive.3 According to the other opinion, Adam had received six of the Seven Universal Laws and had been forbidden to eat the flesh of an animal in any manner. Only after the Flood was the leniency of permitting animal flesh instituted.4
so say the shemgods in their shem sham of shame history unto another god who is no god. But then again who do you know who has chased down a live animal and began eating it's legs? But no, they fully intend to make legal hunting, illegal for all except the Illuminated elite the gods who are not gods, but only perverted haters of mankind wannabe's.
This commandment is explicit, as it is written, "Every moving thing that lives shall be for you for food; just as the green herbs, I have given you everything. But flesh with its living soul, its blood, you shall not eat" This does not mean that an animal's blood is its soul and God was forbidding man to drink animal blood. The vitalizing animal soul is contained within the blood, and this is what the commandment refers to, for when an animal dies, this vitalizing soul departs. So long as this vitalizing soul remains within the animal, its flesh is forbidden to man as food.5
At first glance, this commandment seems peculiarly out of place as one of the Seven Universal Laws. How can eating the limb of an animal take its place side by side with such monumental principles of human morality as those prohibiting idolatry or murder? Besides a few scattered sociological perversions in Africa and China, one is hard put to imagine who would even consider eating an animal's meat while the animal lives.
And yet this is precisely why this commandment may well epitomize the spirit of the Seven Universal Laws.6 Although mankind is enjoined to obey these commandments as they appear, nevertheless the letter of the law serves only as a minimum, a starting point, which guarantees God's favor and ensures human morality.
Only a starting point for Death by deception for they with their mere man son of perdition will destroy wonderfully, by this false snare of Peace and security.
But, if man wishes to realize his spiritual greatness, he must tap into the infinite potential of the Seven Laws, using them to refine and elevate himself.
Raise himself to Holistic consciousness and become as kenneth copeland little gods of the shemgod's
We see here that eating the limb of a living animal serves as a hint to the potential refinement that man can attain through his eating habits and by practicing kindness to God's creatures.
And this "Amaraka" is the True reason. The "goyim" animals who are not shemgods called mankind in their laws are les than the other animals. Thus perversion such as PITA comes into play where a Human Being is confined as animals for harming in any way the other animals of the shemgods. very soon laws will be enacted to cease the taking of wild animals for consumption by the "Goyim" animals. For these animals belongs to the gods of the shem shame of their hoodlum hoo haha of satan and his temporary little talmudic Order.
For what man ingests as food is absorbed in his bloodstream and in every cell of his body and thereby becomes part of his essential being. The person who eats snakes and monkeys will surely be different from the one who eats nuts and berries. And the mystical teachings state that the Holy Spirit will never rest on one who kills any creature, even the lowliest insect, purposelessly.7
after all, you is what you eat.
2. The early Sages differ concerning the act of consuming the blood of an animal.8 The Sages say that the Children of Noah contend that they were never forbidden blood as food.9
Remember the Alamo? Remember the Ten Commandments AMARAKA? They have taken the TEN COmmandments OF God from the WORLD and they have changed the Laws of God the Father....HEAR ME America....Here me....hear the LORD
3. The Noahite may eat the flesh of an animal that dies by itself,10 but there is an opinion stating that only the flesh of an animal killed through slaughtering is permissible.11
Division of Confusion of Babel
4. One guilty of transgressing this commandment is subject to punishment by the courts whether he eats the limb of a living animal or merely the flesh of a living animal or any internal organ, even the smallest amount.12 (The actual transgression has to do only with eating; the use of the animal's hide or any other benefit is permissible.)
5. A person is subject to punishment by the courts for eating the limb or the flesh of either a living domestic or wild animal, but not for eating the limb or flesh of a living chicken.13 Although the courts do not punish for this, it is forbidden.
(Note: Animals, birds, and fish may be killed for food in any way that man deems to be efficient and it should be done as humanely as possible.
Right....see your pantries full of shemgod kosher unconstitutional tax levied foods by the rabid rib-eyes of Chabad Lubavitch
Slaughtering of animals or birds does not have to be in a ritual manner as with Jews.
Fish are considered dead the moment they are taken out of the water, but even so, one may not eat a fish while it appears to be alive, as this is a lack of refinement, and the chief reason for the giving of the Seven Universal Laws was to refine the nature of man.)
good bye Sushi, and I mean IT
6. When one slaughters an animal, even if its windpipe and esophagus are severed, so long as the limbs are still moving, the limbs and the meat that are separated from them are forbidden to a Noahite because of this law.14
Need shemgod slaughter laws and added cost
7. Whether it is a part of an animal that has meat with sinews, cartilage and bone, such as a leg, or even if it contains no bone material at all, such as the kidneys or the heart or the tongue, it is all the same, that is, it is regarded as a limb for the purposes of this commandment.15
8. A limb or piece of flesh that is hanging detached from its original position is not forbidden to be eaten (after the animal is slaughtered) if one could have returned the limb to its original position and the animal could have remained alive for a year. But if one could not have returned this limb to its original position so as to permit the animal to live for a year, this detached limb is forbidden even after the animal is slaughtered.
sick. These sapsuckers strain gnats and swallow camels and forget the weightier matters of the laws.
9. The foregoing refers only to a limb that is actually hanging, that is, it has been dislodged from its original position and is only slightly attached. However, if a bone were broken in a place that does not cause serious damage to the animal or bird (for example, a wing tip), if flesh covers the majority of the broken limb, then the limb is not forbidden when the animal is slaughtered. If flesh is missing from the major portion of the limb, then the limb has to be removed completely after the animal is slaughtered before the rest of the creature can be eaten.
10. If an animal has an extra limb that is located in its proper area and its presence will not affect the life of the animal, this extra limb is permitted and is not considered like a hanging limb. Double limbs that will affect the life of the animal, such as the stomach, liver, and kidney must be removed, for the law of a hanging limb is applicable to them.
Yeah it is ok, to cut the sixth leg from a slow moving cow.
11. Everything that is forbidden to a Jew because of the law of the limb of a living animal is similarly forbidden to a Noahite, except that the latter has the added strictness of being guilty of this particular transgression whether the animal is spiritually clean ("kosher")or unclean. The Jew is guilty only if the animal is of a type that is spiritually clean.16
thus LOOK IN YOUR PANTRY...sleeping apostate AMARAKA....see how the perverted so called elohim gods the rabid rib-eyes rob you blind for their sick perversion of their god that tetragrammaton who has NO Only Begotten Son the Savior.
12. Animals, together with their lives, were given into the hands of mankind. The higher spiritual rank of man dictates that he not eat the limb of a living animal. Even though human flesh and animal flesh are related, the one may be incorporated within the other through eating. But the soul of an animal may never be incorporated within the soul of man. The soul of an animal must first be separated from its physical being before the animal body may be absorbed within and become part of the human body.17
13. Vegetarian practices, including those of many religions (even some fundamentalist Christian sects) are generally spurious, and at the very least, reflective of incomplete theology. Lest one think that vegetarianism reflects enlightenment, it is important to remember that the ancient Egyptians were religious vegetarians, yet idolaters and moral degenerates in the extreme.18
There are four general reasons why a man will likely be a vegetarian. If meat disgusts him, or if he feels that eating meat is unhealthy (particularly in the modern age of chemicals and growth hormones), or if he distrusts the appropriateness of current methods of slaughtering, a person has every right to be a vegetarian. But, if he claims that it is cruel to eat meat, or he is vainly attempting to hearken back to the time of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, he denies the truth of God and places his own understanding of mercy above God's. Since God gave Noah and his descendants the right to eat meat, this right is Divine.
and the shemgods enforce their laws upon mankind
A story is told about Rabbi Sholom Ber Schneersohn, known as the Rebbe Rashab, who was strolling with his young son, Yosef Yitzchak, destined to become the sixth Lubavitcher Rebbe. As they walked, the young boy idly stretched forth his hand and tore off a leaf from a nearby plant. His father reprimanded him for the act, reminding him that everything in creation has a soul and therefore one must be careful.
Leave's have a soul say the rabid rabbi's who are certainly no masters but the sons of satan
If man has need for an object and can take it within the bounds that God has determined, he has a right to it, for man was given dominion over the whole world. But man has no right to wantonly destroy, even to the extent of purposelessly tearing off the leaf of a plant.
Keep in mind man is defined in their perverted Talmud Bavli as shemgods and the goyim are as animals
The shemgod freemason death trap device of decapitation shame of their vision against Jesus the Christ the Everlasting Holy Covenant, their hoodlu haha, New World Odor of High treason and complete Blasphemy.
1. The Children of Noah are commanded to establish courts of law that will carry out justice and maintain human righteousness and morality in accord with the Seven Universal Laws.1
The first "purim" of "Shem"eon and the finish of "Peretz"
In the Book of Genesis , we learn that two of Jacob's sons, Simeon and Levi, slew every male in the city of Shechem. The prince of the community, Shechem, son of Hamor, had raped their sister, Dinah, and the city failed to execute justice by bringing him to a court of law. The city was therefore guilty of transgressing this seventh of the Seven Universal Laws, and every citizen was liable for punishment.
And Abraham was grieved for they took it upon themselves to slay the inhabitants upon themselves. In fact there was no Noahide Laws only that a shemgodess could not marry a "Goyim animal". This satanic lie is how they tool their hoodlum haha unto satan and his son of perdition they hope to soon reveal.
2. The commandment to establish courts of law, though it might appear to be a positive commandment calling for affirmative action, is considered a prohibition. In effect, the commandment to establish courts of law is a prohibition against failing to establish courts of law, because failure to establish appropriate courts inhibits the performance of justice throughout the nations.2
Definition every city to become the victims of shemgod "Purim" If one breaches satan's Universal Religion and its Noahide Laws, and they will not "Punish" according to the Talmudic shemgods, then all the city will become responsible....see Iraq, Iran, Syria...etc...2004-2005
3. One accused of a transgression of the Seven Universal Laws and brought to trial in a Noahide court may be convicted only if he is found to be mentally competent.3
How can the insane "Stand Firm" in their Testimony of Jesus the Christ, whom this world hates be found competent by the enemies of Our Lord? Competing with their god who has no Son the savior, the god they have made unto themselves?
4. Every individual must accept a legal decision he has received. It is forbidden for an individual to render a judgment himself (vigilante justice) without going to a court of law.4
5. In civil matters, that is, cases between individual parties, later authorities question whether the Noahite is commanded to follow the same principles as Jewish law and Jewish courts, or whether he is to follow rulings established by his own Noahide courts and laws.
Neither of Which are Constitutional Courts of a republican Democracy, but High treason of Freemasonry of the shemgods of Greater ISREALHELL and their apostasy unto satan their god.
Although the Noahide courts are responsibile for only the Seven Universal Laws, not the 613 laws of the Torah, there is an opinion that each decision of the Noahide courts must follow its counterpart in Jewish Law. The accepted opinion, however, is that Noahide judges and courts of law are to render legal decisions according to their own laws and principles of law.
only as long as directed by the shemgod Illuminated rabid rib-eyes
6. Arbitration and mediation or any other means of finding an amicable settlement or compromise, thereby avoiding a court trial, is desirable, and, more than that, it is a commandment to seek compromise.
Arbritration is of satan and his shems in their favor.
7. Circumstantial evidence is admissible in the Noahide courts of law.
But of course for it is the very same false witness as Judas used when he delivered Jesus the Christ for thirty pieces of mammon silver. What would be different for his servants his saints?
8. The Children of Noah are responsible for knowledge of the Seven Universal Laws, and therefore one does not have to be warned that he is committing a transgression in order to be accused in a court of law.5
One needs not to ever heard of these satanic laws to be delivered to their synagogues and their freemason courts to be afflicted and slain, for their testimony of Jesus the Christ Our Lord.
9. It is forbidden for a court to have compassion on a murderer, saying that since one person has already been killed, what purpose could there be in killing another? And the court may not delay the execution because of compassion.6
circumstantial evidence and one witness....execute quickly...the lust of their father they do.
10. Similarly, in financial litigation, the court may not have mercy on a poor person, taking the attitude that a rich plaintiff has an obligation to support the poor, therefore finding for the poor defendant so that he will be supported with an honorable livelihood.
11. It is similarly forbidden to pay prejudicial respect to a great person. If two litigants appear in court, one a great wise man and the other a simple person, the judge may not ask about the welfare of the great one nor express pleasure at being in his presence in any way, nor give him honor in any way. Otherwise, the arguments of the simple person would be stifled. He would think, "What's the use anyway?" The judge must not favor either party until judgment is finished. And the sages warn that a judge must not think that since the litigant is so great a person, it is unseemly to embarrass him or see him in his embarrassment.
It is smooth tongues who beguile mankind, they never understanding the ultimate snare
12. If two litigants appear in court, and one is a righteous person while the other is a wicked person, the judge should not presume that the wicked person will not tell the truth, nor presume that he will not change his ways, and therefore the judgment should go against him.7
of course a "righteous" person is a ger Toshav a shemgod obedient Noahide Goyim who has accepted their godhoodlumhaha. A non Noahide, who stands firm for the testimony of jesus the Christ is determined an idol,worshipper who has broken satan's laws of anti-CHRIST and will
13. One should not judge unrighteously, acquitting the guilty and condemning the innocent. And a judge who delays the judgment, lengthening the time of the testimony or cross-examination, in order to cause either of the litigants to suffer, falls under the ruling of judging unrighteously.8
kangaroo court of undue process
14. One who judges haughtily, without fearing his awesome responsibility and without due deliberation, and then comes to a decision quickly before he has taken the time to carefully consider the case, is considered stupid, wicked, and coarsely egotistical.9
See how they have prejudged mankind
15. The courts should not establish a standard judgment by which numerous cases may be judged according to a precedent system, but should consider each case individually on its own unique merits.10 (Note: Precedent in legal cases may be followed as guidelines, however.)
let the courts 2004 make the law as they go...see local Freemason judges, outside the Constitution.
16. A case concerning a large sum of money and a case concerning a small amount of money should be given equal and individual consideration.11
17. It is a positive commandment to deliver a righteous judgment, treating the two claimants equally in every respect. The judge may not permit one to explain his case at great length while telling the other to keep his words brief. Nor should the judge be pleasant and smile at one while being short and gruff to the other.12
Unless one is of course not an obedient "goyim" Noahide of their shemhoodism
18. A judge is forbidden to take a bribe. Bribery will certainly corrupt any judgment. A judge who takes a bribe is obligated to return the bribe if the giver demands it.13
then hang every freemason judge in AMARAKA
19. It is also forbidden to offer a bribe to a judge.14 The category of bribery is not limited to money, but includes any type of gift or favor.15
sounds good, just the wrong laws .
20. Any judge who sits in judgment and attempts to magnify his importance, even in order to increase the wages of his bailiff or the court clerk, is in the category of one who leans after the wrong things. Once a judge was entering a boat to cross a river. A man who had a case in litigation before the judge was on the boat and stretched out his hand to help the judge aboard. The judge told him, "Behold, I am disqualified to judge your case."
(Note: The goal of justice is to function as impartially and righteously as possible, to the ultimate degree. The following section delineates some of the details of the standards of the Jewish Bet Din, the ecclesiastical court. The Noahide courts are not obligated to follow these rules, but must be acquainted with them as points of reference.)
Remember people, they are only telling you the ultimate lie to begin with, laws which have nothing to do with the creator and certainly not US Constitutional Law, but a New Communitarian order unto satan of total collectivism of their shemborg collective
21. Two litigants appear before a judge. One is dressed very elegantly with expensive clothing and the other is wearing the clothes of a pauper. The judge should tell the elegantly dressed one, "You should clothe the other one until he is dressed as elegantly as you are, or you should clothe yourself to appear as he does, and then you can enter judgment with him."16
22. The litigants should both sit or stand; it is improper for one to stand and the other to sit. If the judge wishes to seat them both, he may do so. If they sit, they should sit side by side, neither one higher than the other, and they may so sit during the entire time that the judge is listening to the case. But when the judge's decision is being announced, then both litigants should be standing. The "decision" is the judge's announcement finding for the defendant and against the plaintiff or for the plaintiff and against the defendant. Witnesses for either side should always stand during testimony.17
23. If there are many cases before the judge, the case of an orphan should precede the case of a widow, and the case of a widow should precede the case of a Torah scholar, and the case of a scholar should precede the case of an unlearned man, and the case of a woman should precede the case of a man, for a woman's embarrassment is greater.18
24. It is forbidden for the judge to hear the plea of one of the litigants unless the other one is also present. To listen to even one word of the case itself is forbidden. And we warn the litigant that he should not allow his words to be heard before the other litigant arrives.19
even I agree with that, for I abhor ex parte judgement
25. The judge may not hear testimony through an interpreter or a translator, as the truth is reached only by hearing the words of the litigants themselves. He must understand the language of the litigants and hear their testimony and proofs. If the judge does not speak their language fluently, he may use an interpreter to reply to the litigants to inform them of the judgment and the reason he found for this one and against that one.20
This is a dogfaced lie of satan. First the shems have made the Attorn-ies officers of the courts, and not the one being accused to be sui-juris a sovereign living and breathing creature in his own right to answer for himself, not Represent himself for he cannot "represent himself...he is himself he is IAM as was our Lord the Great IAM
26. The judge must hear the arguments of the litigants, then review the arguments in their presence to be sure that he understands them clearly. Then he righteously decides the case in his heart, and afterward he reaches the final decision.21
Not by the laws of the US, but by himself the new Judge Judy courtrooms of "Judeo-AMARAKA"
27. The judge should not defend the words of the litigant, but he should sit silently as each litigant says what he feels he must. And the judge should not instruct either of the litigants in his presentation of any argument.22
28. If the judge sees a favorable point in the case of either of the litigants and the litigant does not know how to bring forth the point, or gets angry and confused to the point of being unable to state his case clearly, the judge may come to his aid slightly and put him on the right track to state the beginning of his case. But the judge must be careful of how he does this so as to avoid instructing the litigant in how to present a meritorious case, for if the judge did this, he would be perverting justice.23
HE PERVERTS JUSTICE WHEN HE DOES NOT FOLLOW THE LETTER OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL LAW OF THE SOVEREIGNTY OF AMERICA
29. Prior to the judge's hearing the case, if he feels personally threatened by either of the litigants, he may refuse to sit in judgment. But if he has already heard their words and knows which way the judgment is leaning, it is not proper for the judge to refuse to pass judgment out of fear of one of the litigants.24
30. If there is more than one judge in a case, (See new Talmudic 3 judge panels sprouting accross AMARAKA) it is forbidden for any of them to say after the trial, "I judged in your merit, but my colleagues found against you and inasmuch as they were the majority, what could I do?"25
31. A judge is forbidden to sit in judgment with a colleague whom he knows to be a thief or a wicked person.
Non Noahide, Goyim
He must not sit in judgment with another until he knows with whom he is sitting. And no one should sign a contract until he knows with whom he is signing.26
A judge has no contract with either Litigants
32. A judge is forbidden to judge someone he loves, even though it is less than a great abiding love. Nor can he judge one he hates, even though the person is not his enemy. Ideally, the litigants should be equal in the eyes and heart of the judge. If he recognizes neither them nor their deeds, he can render the most honest judgment possible.27
33. Men of learning who are contemptuous of each other should not judge a case together. The judgment is likely to be distorted, as the contempt would incline one to contradict the opinions of the other.28
see Supreme Court
34. A judge should imagine himself with a sword resting on his neck and the Pit of Hell open below him. And he should know Who is the Judge and in front of Whom he judges, and Who will seek retribution from him if he strays from the truth.29
a Judge should see the people with a gallows when he breaks the Constitutional laws of the United States of America
35. If a judge feels deeply in his heart that one of the litigants is in the right, and there is no proof for it, or if the judge feels that there is deception and trickery afoot by one of the litigants or with one of the witnesses, and there is no proof for it, or if he feels he cannot rely on the words of the witnesses even if he is not able to disqualify them, or if another similar situation arises, then this judge must disqualify himself from the case and be replaced by one who can judge with a whole heart in the matter.
pre-cog judge of his own heart
But if the judge knows for sure that one of the witnesses is lying, he should not remove himself from the case, but judge it according to his understanding of the truth. And all these things are matters of the heart.30
and not by LAW
36. If a judge errs in his decision in a financial matter, he should retract his decision, restore everything to its original status, and retry the case. If it is not possible to retract and restore, for instance, one of the litigants went to a foreign land and took the money awarded him, or the like, then the judge is held harmless from making restitution of the money. It is clear that he had no intention of causing damage.31
unless he bought the plane tickets to ISREALHELL
37. Every judge should possess the following seven attributes:
of Talmud Bavli ? hahahhahahhahahhahahhahah
in his heart of Talmudism? hahahhahahhahahhah
Fear of Heaven
But not the LORD Almighty
Fear of sin
but not of sinning in his blasphemy in denying Christ jesus the LORD
Contempt for money
But who uses it lavishly
Love of truth
but denies Jesus the Christ the Only TRUTH for the tetragrammaton of shemhoodlumhaha
Beloved by his fellow man
and the world
A good reputation32
based upon deception
38. When is one beloved by his fellow man? When he views things in a favorable light and is humble, and he speaks and conducts business in a pleasant manner. He should be meticulous in fulfilling the commandments of God, and he should have conquered his evil inclination to the point that he is without blemish. His name should serve as an outstanding model for the generation. He should be courageous in order to exact a righteous judgment against strong-willed wrongdoers. Money should not be precious to him so that he will not chase after it, for it is taught that if one desires to be rich, poverty will come upon him. He should not need to be exhorted to strive after truth, but should pursue truth from his own desire for it. He must love truth and despise whatever opposes truth. And he must flee from all forms of transgression.
For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.
39. If a judge who possesses all these noble attributes cannot be found, then one should strive to find one who meets as many of these requirements as possible.
Search out all the useful yidiots of freemasonry
1. A person may be convicted in a Noahide court by the testimony of a single witness, but only if the witness is known to be righteous.33
an obedient goyim ger Toshav, shabbos goy, Noahide of satan or a shemgod of the lie.
See Judas, how he delivered Jesus by false witness to the Chasidic Pharisees.
If the character of the witness is not known, it takes two witnesses to be able to convict the accused. It is permissible for the witnesses as well as the judge to be relatives of the accused.34
or his unbelieving disciple
2. A person may testify against himself in a court of law,35 but since he is the accused, his character is definitely in question, and a second witness is necessary to be able to convict him.
unless he is a Believer in Jesus whom they hated first
3. The witnesses must be subjected to a thorough and systematic scrutiny to reveal any inconsistencies or other flaws in their testimony.36
to see if they abide by the satanic Noahide laws of Talmud Bavli and worship the mere man Moshiach ben satan...Kohen Gadol
4. One is commanded to give truthful testimony in a court of law even if he knows the testimony will damage a friend or exonerate an enemy.
Only as long as it is talmudic truth, which is Oral Lies which make the Word of God of none effect
And, this refers to civil litigation or criminal matters. In a criminal case, he is commanded to come forth and give testimony even if the court does not request him to do so.37
A true US of Greater Isrealhell Amarakan "Patriot" under the Bushkevik "Homelandt" Say-kurity laws of TIPS informers...just like to good ole Sofiet Talmudic Communitarian Union
5. A wicked person is disqualified as a witness. This means that the testimony of anyone who is known to transgress the Seven Universal Laws is inadmissible.38
specifically a saint of Jesus the Christ, who stands firm in their testimony that he is the only IAM
6. The courts should not admit the testimony of anyone unless it is ascertained that this person is involved in keeping the Seven Universal Laws and does acts of kindness and conducts himself in a straight way and is honest and upright.39
and worships their beast
7. The judge who admits testimony from a witness before it is ascertained whether the witness is qualified to testify is held responsible. This judge is considered as one who perverts justice.40
Justice has already been perverted see Bush appointment by the Chabad Lubavitch and the New World Odor of the shemgods and their Judeo-Mammonites
8. Whoever disgraces himself publicly is disqualified as a witness. These are people who walk and eat in a coarse, impolite fashion in public, or who go naked in public, or who are involved in any disgusting work or activity, or anyone who feels no self-embarrassment. All these people are considered on the level of dogs, and one cannot trust them to be stringent against giving false testimony.41
and all of em are freemasons and shems
9. Even if a multitude of wise, God-fearing people tell someone that they saw such-and-such a person commit suchand-such a crime, and even though he believes it in his heart to be true, he is forbidden to testify in court unless he saw the incident with his own eyes. Anyone who testifies on the hearsay of others is considered a false witness, which is tantamount to conspiring against another, and this is a grave transgression.42
and this is what they do, giving false Witness of the Father, whom they say gave them these laws, when the SON is the ONLY One who knows the Father, and their laws was given by Moses, but these laws of satan was given by them who have seated themselves upon the seat of Moses. If they had have believed Moses they would have believed the Lord Jesus Christ, for Moses wrote of Him. Their father is the murderer since the beginning who has no SON therefore they know not the Father, for the Father has shown his SON to them who has believe. These do the Lust of their father, the murderer since the beginning the Liar and they are the sons of their father and are liars. The truth is not in them for they deny the WORD.
(Note: One who gives false testimony which convicts a person and causes him to be executed receives the death penalty.)
and they ALL cried "let his blood be on our hands and our children"
and they blaspheme the Father in Heaven
1. Although the Children of Noah are not commanded to honor father and mother, they have accepted the obligation of performing this meritorious act from the beginning of time and have distinguished themselves through the ages with this righteous behavior.1
The Talmud2 tells the story of Doma ben Nessina, one of the Children of Noah who excelled in the performance of honoring his father to the highest degree. Doma ben Nessina lived in a small village, and it was learned by the Sages of Israel that he had possession of a rare gem that the Sages wanted for the Holy Temple. They traveled to Doma ben Nessina's village and offered him a fabulous sum of money for the gem. He refused their offer because the key to the chest where the gem lay safeguarded was with his father, and his father lay asleep. Rather than wake his father, he turned down the Sages' offer, and they returned to Jerusalem. As a reward for his performance of the commandment of honoring one's father, the next year a red heifer was miraculously born in Doma ben Nessina's herd. (The red heifer, a unique creation that is born only through a miracle, is essential for the performance of one of the ritual purifications in the time of the Holy Temple.) The Sages traveled to Doma ben Nessina again and offered him anything he wanted for his red heifer. Seeing that it was all a miracle from God, he took the same amount they were willing to pay him for the precious gem the year before.
2. One should be extremely meticulous in honoring and respecting one's mother and father, for it is compared to honoring God. Three partners share in the creation of a child: the mother and the father provide the child with a body, and God provides the child with a soul.3
3. What is considered respecting one's parents? One should not occupy the designated place for one's father in a council of elders, nor should one sit at the designated place of one's parents during meals, nor should one publicly contradict the words of one's parents.
1: Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying,
2: Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.
3: But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?
4: For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.
5: But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;
6: And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.
7: Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
8: This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9: But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
4. What is considered honoring one's parents? One must provide them with food, drink, and clothing from the parents' own funds. If the parents have no funds, the child is obligated to provide for them from his private charity funds.
Remember that is the funds which an obedient Goyim must give to the jews. SO HONOR YOUR MAMA AND PAPA, and take care of your family and stop pumping billions of dollars into the satanic coffers of the shemgods
Honor the Father in heaven who has an only Begotten Son the Savior
One should escort and help them to and from the house and supply all their needs cheerfully. If a child provides even fattened hens for his parents, but does so rudely, he will receive Divine punishment.
or for his profit
5. If one's mother or father are sleeping and the key to the child's place of business is under their heads, it is forbidden to wake them even if there would be a loss of profit. But, if the parents would benefit from the profit and be saddened by the loss if they were not awakened, it is the child's duty to awaken them and cause them to rejoice over the situation.
satanic catch 22
If, however, the parent intentionally wanted to cause the son or daughter a financial loss, for example by throwing away money, the child can stop the parent. This is only where the parent has no means of reimbursing the child if the child takes legal recourse.
4: For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.
5: But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;
Some say that even if the parent has the means of reimbursement, the child should prevent the parent from causing financial loss in order to avoid the anguish of a legal battle. If the money has already been thrown away, one may not shout at or insult the parent, but may quietly initiate legal proceedings.
4: For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.
5: But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;
6. If the child needs a favor from the community (Communitarians) and knows that the favor will be granted because of the esteem in which his parent is held, and if the child also knows that he can obtain the favor based on his own position of esteem, he should not say, "Do it for me because of me," but rather, "Do it for me because of my parent." This way it is an honor for the parent. If, however, the request can be made without personal mention, one does not have to mention the parent.
4: For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.
5: But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;
7. Suppose a mother asks her child to do a task and the child complies, and then, later, the father asks, "Who told you to do this?" If the child feels that by stating, "Mother told me to do it," the father will become angry at the mother, then the child should incur the father's wrath rather than implicate the mother.
8. Children must rise and remain standing in the presence of their mother or father.
even if the parent comes in drunk in the middle of the night and little Johnny the one year old is fast asleep, the child must rise to the Honor?
These are such vipers in their laws of pure illogical demonism.
9. One is obligated to honor his mother and father after their deaths. For example, when the child mentions the deceased parent's name, he should add, "May his (or her) memory be blessed in the World to Come," or, "May he (or she) rest in peace."
Even, and especially if they denied Jesus the Christ, whom the shemgods hate
10. Even if the father or mother are wicked and transgress the Seven Commandments, the child must honor and revere them. Even a child born to a forbidden union is obligated to honor and revere his parents. Others hold that one does not have to honor and revere wicked parents until they repent of their deeds, but it is forbidden to cause them grief. However, it is better to follow the first opinion.
yet the chasidic Pharisees the Chabad Lubavitch rib-eyes teach all to disregard the Father in heaven
11. If a child sees a parent transgress one of the Seven Commandments, the child should not chastise the parent in a rude way by saying, "You have violated one of the commandments." Rather, the child should put it in the form of a question, such as, "Father (or Mother), doesn't it state in the Seven Laws of Noah such-and-such?"
.....and did you not know if you break one of satan's laws, such as worship Jesus the Christ, you will be decapitated as per sanhedrin tractate of the great "sages" of satan's seat, 57a.?
In this manner, the correction comes in the way of the child seeking information rather than reprimanding. The parent will understand the implication, correct himself or herself, and will not be embarrassed.
....or running around without a head
12. If the parents tell the child to transgress one or more of the Seven Universal Laws, the child should not listen. The parents have an obligation to honor God, and therefore the child has to honor God's wishes before the wishes of the parent.
so chillun's listen to your satanic obedient Goyin "No Child left behind, Education Day USA Schnnerson Talmud Bavli, freemason Universal Noahide teachers, and remember do not break the new laws of the shemgods or you will be sent to the ministry of truth for corrective action. and Mr. Ashcroft will not like it if he has to correct your bad thinking. You may also be put on Prozac.
13. Both men and women have an obligation to honor and revere their parents. However, a married woman owes her devotion to her husband and is exempt from honoring her mother and father. But if he does not object, she is obliged to honor her parents as much as possible.
14. Whoever shames his or her mother or father, even with words or gestures, is considered cursed by God, as it says, "Cursed is the one who dishonors his father or mother"
Thus they Blaspheme the Father who sent his ONLY begotten SON and they say "let us slay him, and take his inheritance, and we will slay his sheep and rob them of their inheritance. And they shall be cast into outer darkness where there is gnashing of teeth forever in eternal damnation.
15. If the mother or father have a splinter deeply imbedded, the son or daughter may not remove it because a wound may result, and a child is forbidden to inflict any kind of a wound on a parent. Even if the child is a doctor, he may not operate, though his intention may be only to heal. However, this is only in the case where there are other doctors available. Where the need is pressing and only the child can help, he or she may do whatever is necessary.
Even if the parent has fallen into the yeast of the Pharisees and is drunken with the wine of the whore, the child cannot pull the Parent out in the Name of Jesus the Christ for that child will be in jeopardy of breaking the Universal Noahide Laws of Satan and must be beheaded.
16. If one's parents have become mentally ill, God forbid, the child should attempt to act with them in accord with their mental state until God will have mercy on them. If the situation becomes aggravated and the child can no longer handle it, then he or she must leave the parents in the charge of professionals.
who are usually shemgods. G-d forbid that parent is not having delusions that jesus is the Christ the Messiah of the "Old World Order"
17. A parent should not be too exacting in demanding honor from the child, but be forgiving and overlook the shortcomings of a child.
But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
18. A parent should not strike a grown child. This refers to the child's maturity, not his chronological age, and is based on the specific nature of the child. If a parent sees that a grown child has a rebellious nature, he should reason and discuss the situation with the child. Striking the child will only aggravate matters.
19. A child is obligated to honor a stepmother as long as the father is still living.
and spit on her when he is dead?
Also the child must honor the stepfather so long as the mother is still living. It is also proper conduct to honor the stepmother or stepfather even after the death of one's own parent.
20. One must honor an older brother even if he is only a half brother.
21. A man must honor his father-in-law and mother-in-law as one would honor any other important elder, through kind words and good deeds.
22. One who truly wishes to honor his mother and father should study and observe the Seven Laws of the Children of Noah and should perform good deeds. It is the greatest honor possible for the parents when people say, "Happy are the parents who raised such a child."
By worshipping satan one must Honor his Mother and His Father, and reject the Father in Heaven....think not satan
But a child who does not walk in the right path brings reproach to the parents and disgraces them in the most severe way. Furthermore, parents who are concerned about the welfare of their children should be involved in the learning and practice of the Seven Laws of the Children of Noah and should perform acts of kindness so that they may please God and their fellow man and make their children proud of them. One who does not do so disgraces the children.
all a manipulation, brain wash, mind altering freak show of the weak minded and the Unbelievers.
1. There was a pious man who was quite charitable, helping all those in need. Once, he set out in a boat and a storm came and sank his boat in the sea. Rabbi Akiva witnessed the event and went to report the tragic news, but before he could tell anyone, he looked up and there was the man standing before him.
"Aren't you the one who went down in the sea?" Rabbi Akiva asked him.
"Yes, I am the same," he replied.
"And who raised you out of the sea?" Rabbi Akiva asked.
"The charity I practiced raised me out of the sea," the man said.
"How do you know this?" Rabbi Akiva asked him.
The man told him, "When I sank to the depths, I heard the great roar of the waves of the sea, one wave calling to another, `Hurry, let us raise this man out of the sea for he practices charity every day of his life."'
Rabbi Akiva smiled and declared, "Blessed be God, the God of Israel, Who has chosen the words of the Torah and the words of the Sages, and established them forever and to all eternity, for it is written, `Cast your bread upon the waters, and you shall find it after many days' ( and `Charity rescues from death"'
2. It is a positive commandment to give charity,2 as it says, "The life of your brother is with you" . Anyone who sees a poor person requesting funds and purposely ignores this person and does not give him charity has transgressed, as it says, "You should not harden your heart, nor should you close your hand from your poor brother"
Now they are building up for the shem shame sham of the scheme of the gods and their golden collection plate for "Poor little Us "Chosen" gods
3. It is a general principle that a person does not become poor by giving charity. Nor does an evil or destructive thing occur through one's giving charity. Also, if one has mercy on others, the One Above has mercy on him.
For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always.
4. One is forbidden to tempt God, that is, to perform any action on the condition that God reveal His Presence.
Sorry, he did already remember? the one you crucified at Calvary?
The single exception to this is the act of giving charity. The Torah promises that God will repay anyone who gives charity and a person is bidden to give in order to test God.
5. God is close to poverty-stricken people, as it says, "And the cry of the poor will He hear" . Therefore, one has to be careful about the supplications of poor people.
Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
6. Every person has the obligation to give charity according to his ability. Even a poor person who supports himself from charity may give charity from these funds. Though he can afford only a little, this should not prevent him from giving charity. A little charity from a poor man is considered as worthy as a great amount given by a rich person. As the Sages say, "When one offers a sacrifice, it does not matter if the offering is an ox or a bird or flour, whether it is a large offering or a small offering, the main criterion is that the giver directs his heart to his Father in Heaven."3 But if one has only enough for his sustenance, he has no obligation to give charity. A person has a priority of providing for himself before he provides for others.
7. The community should supply every need that a poor person lacks.
Communitarian Noahide Local Committees...sofiet collective socialism style
The people of the city are obligated to supply him whatever he is lacking to maintain the level he was accustomed to before he became poor, and they should give it to him discreetly, so that few know he is receiving it.
8. If a poor person is collecting from door to door publicly, one should give him a small donation according to the poor man's situation.
9. The community should provide each poor person with at least the equivalent of two meals a day and a place to sleep.
This should not be extracted from the shemgod taxes
10. A person should give charity in the following manner: the first year of his going into business, he should donate at least ten percent of his capital. After that he should give ten percent of the profits earned from his capital after first deducting his expenses.
After he does that and pays the shemgod taxes, then he must go into his back yard and dig deep until he strikes gold to feed his own family see first commune Plymouth Rock and starvation.
This is the average way to give charity. Most respectable to give is twenty percent of the principle the first year, and in succeeding years twenty percent after annual profits. One who is not self-employed but earns his money on a salary basis should give the ten to twenty percent based on his net income after taxes.
what after taxes?
11. One who wants to conduct himself in an honorable way should conquer his evil inclination and widen his hand. Anything that is done for the glory of God should be done gracefully. If he feeds a starving person, he should feed him with the finest foods that he can offer. When he clothes someone who is threadbare, he should clothe him in the finest apparel he can offer.
12. Gifts given to one's parents, who need to be supported through charity, are considered charity. Furthermore, they take precedence over others.
Family are not charity it is obligation
13. Charity to relatives takes precedence over charity to strangers. The poor living in one's own house take precedence over the poor living in one's city. The poor of one's city take precedence over the poor of another city, as it says in the verse, "to your brother, to your poor and to your needy"
. However, one whose responsibility is the distribution of communal funds for charity (not just his own contributions alone), should be careful that he does not give more to his needy relatives than to other people.
14. If anyone gives charity to a poor person, and gives it with a sour countenance and a feeling of condescension, even if he gives gold pieces, he has lost all the merit of his actions. This person has transgressed the verse, "And your heart shall not grieve when you give to him" . One must give with a sense of joy and a cheerful countenance, and he should console the poor person on his tribulations, cheering him with words of comfort.
15. It is forbidden to reject the requests of a poor person and turn him away empty-handed even if all one can afford at the time is a morsel of food. If there is really nothing in one's hand to give, then one should say kind words to the person indicating that he sincerely wishes to give him something, but that it is not possible at this time. (And it is better not to give at all if all one has is a small coin and it is known for certain that giving a small coin will grieve or offend the poor person.) It says in the Midrash Rabba,4 "A door which opens not for the poor will open for the physician."
So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.
16. It is forbidden to rebuke or to raise your voice to the poor, as their hearts are broken and humbled. Woe to one who disgraces a poor person. Rather one should be like a parent to the poor, demonstrating mercy in deed and word.
17. If one should say, "I am obligating myself to give such-and-such amount to charity," or, "I am giving this specific bill of currency to charity," that person is obligated to give the money he has pledged immediately or as soon as possible. It is considered a transgression to delay if one has the ability to honor the obligation. If there are no poor people to whom to give the money, it should be set aside until a poor person is found.
18. If a person says, "I will give such an amount of money to this specific person," he can wait until the person comes to him. He does not have to seek him out.
19. Anyone is permitted to set aside money for charity to distribute according to whatever manner and to whomever he sees fit.
20. One who convinces others to give charity earns greater reward than one who actually gives.
and here the shem's are convincing the "Goy" by forced laws that it their responsibility as a collective Communitarian
21. If one distributes money to the poor and the poor in turn insult him, he should not be concerned, as his merit is now far greater because of the humiliation he has borne.
22. The highest level of giving charity is to assist a person financially before he becomes poor, thus preventing him from becoming poor. Such assistance should be given graciously in the form of a gift or a loan or an offering of partnership in a financial venture or a job placement so that the poor person will not be forced to seek financial assistance from others.
23. One should attempt, if at all possible, to give charity secretly. The best way of giving charity is when the giver does not know to whom the money is going and the receiver does not know from whom it came.
24. One should not boast about one's personal acts of charity; self-glorification causes the merit that has been attained to be lost. But if one donated any object for charity, he may inscribe his name on it so that it will serve as a memorial. Also, one may publicize his acts of charity if the public knowledge will inspire others to give.
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
25. A person should try to avoid becoming the recipient of charity. Even suffering a certain degree of hardship is preferable to becoming dependent on another person. It is, however, improper to subject others to hardship, such as one's wife and child, because of an unwillingness to take charity.
26. Anyone who does not need charity, but through deceit obtains such funds, will come to be dependent on other people. Conversely, one who truly needs charity to the extent that he cannot really live without such funds, such as an old person without an income, or a sick person, or one with a large family to support and daughters whose marriages he must pay for, if he refuses to accept charity out of pride, he is considered like one who spills blood and will be held responsible for his actions. All he will have to show for his suffering are sins. However, one who needs charity, but chooses to suffer deprivation, not because of pride, but because he does not want to become a public burden, will not die before he has risen to support other poor people.
And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God.
Jesus the Christ the Messiah the Lamb, the ONLY Lamb Ever needed the Final Lamb sent by the Father. There will never be need for the abomination of slaughter of animals to atone mankind.
1. Animal sacrifices as offerings to God are seen by modern man as a cruel and primitive practice, and yet the most lofty souls who ever lived, Adam and Noah, and Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and Moses and Aaron, and David and Solomon and Samuel, as well as countless thousands of other exalted spiritual beings offered animal sacrifices to the God of Israel. The truth is far from the vain imaginings of modern man, for the ancients of Israel saw high into the heavenly spiritual realms in a way that we can only regard with wonder and awe.
To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
The reason man lacks a sensitivity to and understanding of animal sacrifices dates back to a period of time just before the building of the Second Temple. It was a time when idolatry was rampant.
and the second temple of doom?
8: Then said he unto me, Son of man, dig now in the wall: and when I had digged in the wall, behold a door.
9: And he said unto me, Go in, and behold the wicked abominations that they do here.
10: So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, pourtrayed upon the wall round about.
11: And there stood before them seventy men of the ancients of the house of Israel, and in the midst of them stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every man his censer in his hand; and a thick cloud of incense went up.
12: Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, The LORD seeth us not; the LORD hath forsaken the earth.
13: He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations that they do.
14: Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the LORD's house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz.
15: Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.
16: And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.
17: Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose.
18: Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.
and thus the rib-eyes of satan's lair continue...........
Man was said to truly lust after idol worship. The situation was so desperate that the Sages of Israel prayed to God to remove man's deep yearning for idolatry. When the prayers were accepted, a lion of fire was seen to burst forth from the curtain of the Holy of Holies. The Sages understood God's answer. Since He had created the world in such a way that good and evil are always balanced to afford man free choice, when the desire for idolatry was removed, the balance was maintained by removing man's understanding of sacrifices.1
That they teach you not to do after all their abominations, which they have done unto their gods; so should ye sin against the LORD your God.
In brief, offering an animal sacrifice symbolized the subjugation and destruction of man's animal nature. The animal was slaughtered then burned on the altar, reducing it to its elements which ascended on high. By meditating on this process, a person was able to nullify his animal self, thus bringing him closer to God. And we find that the Hebrew word for sacrifice is korban which comes from the root karav, meaning close, since the korban brought man close to God.2
Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon.
Since the time of the destruction of the Holy Temple, the Jews were promised that study of the laws of sacrifices and prayer would be acceptable to God in lieu of the actual sacrifices, as it is written, "We will render the prayer of our lips in place of the sacrifice of bullocks"
And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.
What about the Children of Noah? In the times of the Holy Temple, the righteous among them who followed the Seven Universal Laws were permitted to dwell in the Land of Israel and to enter the Temple and to offer sacrifices to God. Moreover, sacrifices were offered on behalf of the nations of the world by the Jewish priests, most notably the seventy bullocks offered during the holiday of Sukkot, the Festival of Booths.3
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
If, after the destruction of the Holy Temple, the Jew could offer his sacrifices to God in a spiritual way by prayer and study, what could the Noahite do?
Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:
The answer is a great surprise. Although the Jew is forbidden to offer sacrifices anywhere but in the Holy Temple, the Noahite, in the opinion of many authorities, is permitted to build private altars and present offerings to the God of Israel upon them even today!4 (This in no way implies that a Noahite is discouraged from praying to God.)
But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.
Although the laws of sacrifices are complex indeed and outside the scope of this volume, the following points are a brief digest of their general principles.
2. During the times when the Holy Temple stood in Jerusalem, a Noahite was permitted to bring a korban olah, a burnt offering wholly consumed by fire.5
And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
3. The Noahite is permitted to bring spiritually clean wild animals, such as members of the deer family, as well as spiritually clean domestic animals. Spiritually clean animals are those that have split hooves and chew their cud. He may also bring spiritually clean birds, even roosters. Chickens and spiritually clean wild animals are permissible only when the Noahite is offering them on his private altar.6 When he brings an offering to God in the Holy Temple, it must correspond to those kinds prescribed by the Torah and Jewish Law.
Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.
4. The offering of a Noahite must have all its limbs to be valid. Other blemishes and minor disfigurements do not render the offering invalid. This leniency is applicable only when the sacrifice is offered on one's own private altar. When the Children of Noah bring sacrifices to the Holy Temple, they are acceptable only if they meet the criteria of a Jewish offering.7
For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.
5. The Children of Noah may construct altars and offer their sacrificial offerings in any location.
In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
6. One may only offer a korban olah, the burnt offering, which demonstrates a desire to cling to the God of Israel. This offering is entirely consumed by fire and is among the most holy of the sacrifices. It is slaughtered on the north side of the altar, and its blood is received in a service vessel at the north side of the altar. Its blood is then dashed against the northeast corner and the southwest corner of the altar, thereby spreading out along all four walls. These sacrifices require that the hides of the animals be given to the kohanim (Jewish priests). The flesh of the animal is then to be flayed and cut in pieces before it is entirely consumed by the altar's fire.8
And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:
7. Since most authorities today forbid kohanim from accepting their portion of the sacrificial offerings, doubt exists regarding the permissibility of these sacrifices from the Children of Noah.
8. One who knowingly offers an invalid sacrifice is liable for punishment.
But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;
9. Some authorities contend that if a Noahite offers a sacrifice that is missing a limb, he transgresses a positive commandment, but it is not a transgression of one of the Seven Laws of the Children of Noah, which would require punishment in a court of law.9 Others say that there is no transgression at all, but the sacrifice is merely rendered invalid.10
For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,27: But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
28: He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
29: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
(The following is a free translation from the responsa of Rabbi Moshe Feinstein, of blessed memory, concerning the matter of prayer and the Noahite.)1
When a Noahite prays he certainly obtains reward as we learn from the Prophet Isaiah, "My abode shall be declared a house of prayer unto all the nations of the world"
Even though they are not commanded to engage in prayer, it is evident that a Noahite does fulfill a commandment whenever he prays. (Note: In the preface, it was stated that commandment is a translation of the Hebrew word, mitzvah, which also means connection with God.) by law
When a Noahite is pressed by personal emergency, he is definitely expected to pray to God. Such prayer demonstrates a basic belief in God, exhibiting trust that He alone gives sustenance, that He alone heals. One who does not pray to God in time of dire need demonstrates that he does not believe in Him but in other forces.
The question arises, if a Noahite prays merely in his thoughts will he merit reward or must he pray verbally? We must conclude that he would not be rewarded for mental prayer as it is not prayer performed in the proper manner. Since prayer is a bond between the physical being and a personal God, one must use physicality to create this bond, which means verbal prayer.
And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
The Noahite's prayer should not consist solely of supplications but should also include praises to God.
But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
The act and experience of praying to God (and it should be obvious that it is forbidden to pray to any being other than God) has limitless levels. Whether one supplicates God for his needs and wants, or for help in times of danger or stress, or engages in deep meditational prayer in order to elevate oneself spiritually, prayer is always a mystical experience, a communion with the infinite Creator of one's own soul. Through prayer, man can strip his consciousness from all materialism and physicality, divorcing himself from his animal nature, and become a totally spiritual being. Through prayer, one can attain a level close to that of prophecy.2
7: But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
8: Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
9: After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10: Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
11: Give us this day our daily bread.
12: And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13: And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
And King David wrote, "Praise the Lord, all nations, extol Him all the peoples" . This verse from Psalms refers specifically to the prayers of the Children of Noah.
"And the dove came to him at the time of evening and, behold, an olive leaf plucked in her mouth, so Noah knew that the waters had abated from upon the face of the earth. And he waited yet another seven days, and he sent forth the dove and she did not continue to return to him again"
This dove with the olive branch in her beak is the universal symbol of peace. The Talmud teaches that the dove said, "Rather my food be bitter as the olive branch in the hand of the Holy One, blessed be He, than sweet as honey in the hand of flesh and blood" (Eruvin 18).
And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
"Behold I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord. And he will turn the heart of the fathers to the children and the heart of the children to the fathers"
11: Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
12: And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
13: For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
14: And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.
15: He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
So People Now you know both sides of the Story, The Father and the adversary, satan and his sons of his shemagogues of the Chasidic Pharisees the Chabad Lubavitch
Noahide News Part 54
The Last Deception
section 14 "The Protocols of the Illuminated Elders of Tzion"
section 16 "The Beast Has Risen"
Daniel's Seventy Weeks
Was Peter a Jew?
The Two Witnesses
"The Whore of Babylon"
Are the " Ael-ians coming"
Wall Street " The Mark" is Here
Wall Street II
Wall Street III
It has happened "War Declared upon and in America"
Declared section Part II
"All you ever need to know about their god and Qabalah"
Qabalah Part II
Qabalah Part III
National Identification Card
ADDED Material 3-25-2004 Prophecy Unfolding
A Sincere Request to "Rapture" Teachers
Compulsory Constitutional Cremation
Homeland Security, "The Police State"
"The Fourth Beast"
The Babylonian Talmudic Mystical Qabalah
The Scribes of Baal
How will they do it- " The false-christ"
False Christ Part II
Baal's food Tax
"The Changing of the Guards"
"Summation" The beginning of sorrows has begun
"Moshiach ben Lucifer"
Satan's Tales "Wagging the Global Dog"
"Satan's Plan", Protocols of Zion ( of course they will dispute it's authenticity)
I Witch, New One World Order Seal
Satan's Enforcers of Quaballah
Satan's Enforcers Part 2
Satan's Enforcers Part 3
Satan's Enforcers Part 4
The Seed of God or the Seed of Satan, Your choice by faith
Pledge of Allegiance Part Two
I AM, the Revelation of Jesus Christ
King of the Noachides
"Beware the Mark"
"Beware the Mark" part two
"Beware the Mark" Part 3
"Beware the Mark" Part Four
"Beware the Mark" Part Five
Harvest of Fear
"Harvest of Fear" Part Two
"Harvest of Fear" Part Three
National Organization Against Hasidic International Talmudic Enforcement
Where's Da Plane Boss, wheres da plane?
The Tarot Card Killer of Olam Ha Ba
The "Lessor Jew"
Temporary Coup d' Etat
The Federal Reserve, Fed up with the Fed?
The Protocols Today. Dispute this, Liars !
Protocols Today Part Two
Letter to a friend "It's not the Jews Dummy"
Identity of the Illuminati
The "Son's of the Synagogue of Satan"Chabad Lubavitch
Chabad Satan Part 1A
Chabad Satan Part 2
Chabad Satan Part 2A
Chabad Satan Part 2B
Chabad Satan Part 3
Chabad Satan Part 3A
Chabad Satan Part 4
Chabad Satan Part 4A
Chabad Satan Part 4B
Chabad Satan Part 4C
Chabad Satan Part 5
Chabad satan Part 5A
Chabad Satan Part 5B
Chabad Satan Part 5C
Chabad Satan Part 6
Chabad Satan Part 6B
Chabad Satan Part 6C
Chabad Satan Part 6D
Chabad Satan Part 7
Chabad Satan Part 7A
Chabad Satan Part 7B
Chabad Satan Part 7C
Chabad Satan Part 8
Chabad Satan Part 8A
Chabad Satan Part 8B
Chabad Satan Part 8C
Chabad Satan Part 8D
Chabad Satan Part 9
Chabad Satan Part 9A
Chabad Satan Part 9B
Chabad Satan Part 9C
Chabad Satan Part 9D
Chabad Satan Part 10
Chabad Satan Part 10A
Chabad Satan Part 10B
Chabad Satan Part 10C
Chabad Satan Part 10D
Chabad Satan Part 11
The Chabad Satan Wall of Destruction
Chabad Wall Part 2
Chabad Wall Part 3
Chabad Wall Part 4
The Chabad Phoenix is Rising
Columbia "The Queen of Heaven"
Patriot Akt II, Comrad
The Infiltration of the leaven "Jerusalem Council"
Satan's One World Religion
OWR Part 2
OWR Part 3
OWR Part 4
Religion Part 5
World Religion Part 6 One
One World Religion Part 6
One WorldReligion Part 7 Religion Part 7
Re the god of Talmud Bavli
"The Raiser of Taxes"
Obedient Ishmael Kislev 19, 5764
The Final Nazi
Nazi Part 2
Nazi Part 3
Nazi Part 4
The Lord of the Ring, the Return of the Talmudic king
Changing the Time and the Laws
The Leaven of the Chabad Lubavitch Chassidim Pharisees
Exod-U.S the coming Geula
Who murdered Jesus the Christ
"Replacement Theology" of Judaic Talmudism
Eating Rainbow Stew with a Silver Spoon, underneath a Noahide Sky
"The Two Whores"
Noahide News 2
Noahide News Part 3
Noahide News Part 4
Noahide News Part 5
Noahide News Part 6
Noahide News Part 7
Noahide News Part 8
Noahide News Part 9
Noahide News Part 10
Noahide News Part 11
Noahide News Part 12
Noahide News Part 13
Noahide News Part 14
Noahide News Part 15
Noahide News Part 16
Noahide News Part 17
Noahide News Part 18
Noahide News Part 19
Noahide News Part 20
Noahide News Part 21
Noahide News part 22
Noahide News Part 23
Noahide News part 24
Noahide News Part 25
Noahide News Part 26
Noahide News part 27
Noahide News Part 28
Noahide News Part 29
Noahide News Part 30
Noahide News Part 31
Noahide News Part 32
Noahide News Part 33
Noahide News Part 34
Noahide News Part 35
Noahide News Part 36
Noahide News Part 37
Noahide News Part 38
Noahide News Part 39
Noahide News Part 40
Noahide News Part 41
Noahide News Part 42
Noahide News Part 43
Noahide News Part 44
Noahide News Part 45
Noahide News Part 46
Noahide News Part 47
Noahide News Part 48
Noahide News Part 49
Noahide News Part 50
Noahide News Part 51
Noahide News Part 52
Noahide News Part 53
Noahide News Part 54